H

It sick it shit

is he retarded or something

He isn't autism bro

what the fuck... janoy needs putting down seriously he just gets worse with age

he 1-uped himself again
unbelieveable

absolutely shittening bro, it piss it sick

not retarded just add ocd dyslexic right mom?

Given that m'tard exclusively wears white socks and whatever it is looks kind of white he probably put a sock against his lightsaber and it slid down during his signature 60 poses per second routine.

this shit just writes itself

thats a lretty well shaped log

this is probably true

Lmfao

post video link now, literally can't see shit on my phone

what did he mean by this?

Serious question tho: what kind of shit is he on or what illness does he suffer from? I mean he can't articulate himself for shit, seems to be personified autism and his bodystructure is weird as shit too , so what is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MmbufXLumfs&feature=youtu.be

Shitting yourself while lifting is normal :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=qxhPek-Y8N8

His body is fucked up because he did steriods and didnt listen to his buddies' training and diet advices. He thinks he 11 percent bodyfat.

>He thinks he 11 percent bodyfat.

wtf is this?

man i really feel bad for jason genova.

he seems somewhat innocent due to how fucking dumb and oblivious he is but he just does random retarded shit and would be annoying to have around.

What is that shit he's lifting, and why is he struggling so much with it?

no he's a fucking asshole lol he lies about everything and is just in general a piece of shit

cmon man he's got a brain problem

>he seems somewhat innocent

He's a massive asshole. He lies, cheats, and fucks over just about everyone. Every time Brad rips into him it's well-deserved.

I thought he was in a serious car accident and it fucked his head up

probably FAS and autism

it poopening

what if he is just pretending to be autistic

>embarrassing himself on the internet ironically

as long as he would get enough money to sustain himself while basically doing nothing, why not?

itt: poor life choices

Who would correlate their brand with an autistic guy who embarrass himself on stage?

dont hate bro he is carb depleted bro also car accidents bro

You mean he forgot to carb load on the amino acids before the show?

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN, DID IT?!?!?!?

SSRIs melted his brain

youtu.be/4W-KTFpHRs4

he doesnt have any of the physical features of FAS so my guess would be familial retardation, ESPECIALLY given the state of his family

I'm dying laughing over here bro

lmao wtf is wrong with his voice? It's like he's terrified of talking

if i sounded like him and had his opinions i would be terrified of opening my mouth too

someone euthanize him

its for his own good

>he did steroids

you mean he takes whatever prohormone peejay is pushing this month, 10 monsters and one microwaved chicken breast a day

He has admitted to doing test, dbol prohormones, clen, dnp multiple times. Hell there is one video where Nate makes him confess on camera all the shit he takes.

>*autisitc voice* I-Im not autism, I swear

hahaha

That pic is hot as fuck. Got any more?

>trusting the word of the iron toenail and kneewrap tranny nate

He is lying. Just like he lies about everything.

I'll never forgive this fucker for ruining the moment Lenny and Hulk Hogan were about to go off on Chuckee Cheese Dale Chance

If you don't know what I mean..
11:31
youtube.com/watch?
v=0Gfp90K13NU

blackstone labs

We should make it a meme to storm all of his social media with "m'tard" or just in general calling him a fat retard

Just to piss him off a lot and maybe they'll talk about it on the defray misfits

Kek, zero situational awareness.

He does clen and anavar and everyone knows it, he also done test dont know about dbol, he posts it on his insta from time to time, but people make him take it down

How is this not a pepe?

I haven't laughed that hard in weeks, thank you OP

pretty sure he was trying not to cry

>is he retarded

He's a "bodybuilder". Or course he is.

Hulkster was about to cut a promo!

picture reminds me of this classic.
acidcow.com/pics/6190-worst-possible-date-ever-10-pics.html

It's funny because Jason is actually bigger than more than half of Veeky Forums

bruh

thats because he isnt a natty

The Iron Cunt was so pissed when Dale came to Delray to meet Lenny and not him.

Man he was desperate for attention in those videos.

He tried greg plitt's regimen but it left him undertrained

Brap

Sickening shoutout

instagram.com/p/BRjFL4EhTBK/?hl=en

>2017
>falling for the squat plug meme

Bats pls go

Video?

He's 5'6. He's not even bigger than my mom.

calm down guys it's just a squat plug.

These guys know what's up

Recently I found I was not the only one.

Long ago, when I would be squatting, I would get an urge to shit, and for whatever reason, I thought my gymbros might get upset if I did (I don't know why). So when we were finished with squatting, I would have to leave the weight room "clever" so they woudln't see it.

What I would do was crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. I would even go as far as saying "meow" as I crawled around the corner to fix myself before I went upstairs.....

Another friend of mine apparently use to pretend he was a monkey while jumped around until he was clear out of the room.

Anyone else?

fuck why is this so funny

he does have a good point

he's clearly quite fucked up but he doesn't display any signs of autism - he's very vocal, very social, very confident etc

just go for a 'shit' before you train. use this time to put in a squat plug.

because he literally shat himself while squatting at a bodybuilding competition, that also adding the fact that he looks like shit in comparison to the other competitors

did he actually shit?

>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFT

he didnt shit himself, the thing was too big at the bag obviously

>is he retarded
>or course he is
Nice

this cant be real

>that pic is hot as fuck

Is it... user? Is it?

His facial features and extremely low IQ suggest Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS).

Feel bad for him but at the very least he's still trying.

is this a real video where he breaks down crying? if so, link? I kind of feel bad for the guy, he's ruining his life with drugs..

He's "crying" because it's the first time he's had an actual hard work-out for once.

Still hasn't recovered.

He had a brain injury.
They've talked about this in one episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sc1gysNPEM
I dunno where the crying video is from, but this one is hilarious. He does a tough workout and gets pissed, featuring the origin of Janoy Cresva.

jesus how out of shape is he? cant hit parallel for a 1pl8 squat? he couldnt ohp like 75 pounds?

hhahahaha...pls this isn't real, isn't?

Its hilarious, Alex made Jason like about 12-14 percent body fat with his training and was with him 24/7. He even gave scheduled meal plans to work with, and all his service were for FREE. Jason even got free roids from this guy and he still managed to fuck it up.

He posted pictures of his gear on his IG or whatever and Andrew made him take it down. There's a whole episode where Andrew and Brad tell him what an idiot he is for posting the pictures.

Why did Nate have to go full cookie cutter bullshit? He used to be fun to watch but now it's just awful.

thats a comfy home gym I wish I had a setup like that