Yohimbine

How many hours to fast BEFORE taking Yohimbine?

a bit

if you take it in the morning after sleeping you'll be fine. It's usually like 4-6 hours, i believe, but it varies. That's why i like taking it after i sleep, so then im sure that im in a "fasted" state

Literally does not matter. Heck, you can even follow pic related from good ol Lyle and take it whenever as long as you take great care to keep your insulin in check beforehand (which is the reason you should be fasted).

Can I take it and do some cardio in the evening? (because of work)

Technically yes, if you eat nothing for at least 3 hours beforehand (so really just no snacks between lunch and after-cardio meal) and do 10min. warmup as the pic says.

take it before cardio tho, this reads as if you want to take it in the morning and do cardio 12 hours later kek

This is the best and easiest way to do it, but you have to do your cardio in the morning then.

Breakfast isn't called "break fast" for nothing, user.

I tried to do the evening cardio in the past. It makes it more difficult for me to fall asleep, but some people are the other way around.

4-6 hours is a good amount of time, 6 if you ate some shitty carbs and drank soda (but if you were doing that, you wouldn't really be trying to accomplish much anyway), and could be even less than 4 if you just ate some chicken and veggies for dinner.

OP here I did after 8 hours of sleep (ate right before sleep).

day 1 so only a 5mg cap plus 210mg caffeine. 20 min later did 60 min mild cardio. heart rate was 100% normal, no anxiety or anything so far. some stomach feelings and muscle twitching but feel fine.

today is rest day. can I lift two hours after the cardio, still fasted? I do 16:8 IF and always lift while fasted, doing this for stubborn belly

For those that may want to read/save this.

>tfw Yohimbine HCL is illegal in my shithole country because some goddamn idiot nigger and a fat old bitch took ~100x the recommended dose and died and some government faggot decided to ban it

how long after taking yohimbine should I wait until I can eat?

The longer you fast after cardio, the better it is. 3-4 hours is fine
Also DAT ASS

You have to take this everyday or only in lifting days?

it's for cardio days, man. Read the shit.

Pro-tip don't take this shit with Adderall.

What happens if you buy some online and the cops find out? It's banned here unless you have a prescription.

>take yohimbine at 8am before cardio
>still consistently gives me insomnia 16 hours later when I try to sleep

Life is suffering

What brand is good? I'm on amazon right now but not sure which are legit.

Also, I'm doing a slow cut, does it hurt muscle more than just a normal cut?

Also anybody noticed sexual side effects?

It gives better boners

I've been fasting 18:6 for a week now and can't stop drinking pop during my 6 hours. I plan to switch to diet mountain dew to kill my liking of pop but will it affect my fasting state if I drink it during the fasting state?