>late 40s milf cardiobunny arrives at the squat rack
>hnnnnng.jpg
>some cunt Veeky Forumszen has left lmao3pl8 on the bar with no clip
>She starts unracking the weights on the otherside
>I'm focussed on the mirror and concentrating on my form
>CRASH
>bar flips and 3pl8 comes crashing down on my foot/ankle
>immediate agony
>jump away and trap finger somehow as I try not to drop the bar on my fucking head
>OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPENED - shouts the milf
>Too much pain to concentrate right now. whole gym looking. autism kicking in
>I'LL GO AND GET THE GYM GUYS - THE EQUIPMENT SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT
>mfw physics
>continue to hop around and swear as gym looks on
>3 PTs come over
>Milf continues to shout at them about how this squat rack was supposed to defy physics
>Start racking the bar on one side trying to find the tipping point - find it
>NO THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN - I'M 48 AND I'VE BEEN LIFTING SINCE I WAS 17 AND I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT HAPPEN
>dat 31 years of squats ass
>Meanwhile 1 Asian PT telling me I shouldn't have stood so close to the rack
>Tell him to fuck off, the gym is small
>Gym still staring. Autism rampant
>Just want it all over tell cardio bunny: 'It's fucking physics. If there's not enough weight to counterbalance what's on the other it it will flip. Now please all shut up and leave me alone.'
>Embarrassed and angry I hobble off to the bench
>Ihaveaworkouttocontinue.png

Foot now iced and elevated and I don't think anything is broken. I'm still angry and I'm having autistic flashbacks.

Anyway. Veeky Forums milf/gym stories thread

The best thing about this is if you weren't autistic you'd have just said "you alright? Do you want a hand with tht?" And helped her unrack the bar. That's literally what any normal person would do. If the weights are 45lbs or heavier then I help a woman unrack the bar

Like a true gentleman

>tiptiptiptip

>m'lady

No. Any sensible person would unrack weights evenly not leave lmao3pl8 on one side.

>implying gym bunnies know anything about unraveling 3 plates.

> being so autistic that you think basic common courtesy and friendly chit chat immediately makes you a neck beard.

he was pressing, you goof

Peripheral vision. Pretty obvious she was going to unrack all three.

Also his reaction afterwards was pathetic.

Any normal person would act like it hadn't hurt. Say it's no problem. Do everything you can to hold in the pain. Help her re rack the bar and get chatting to the fit milf.

Only autists would sperg out. Aww didums someone dropped 3 plates on ur foot. Man up pussys

This. I was literally working out.

But I'm sure would have dropped the weight and ran to help her so fast it would make is fedora spin

made his*

You're a gimp mate. I didn't realise you were mid set.

Either way yiu didn't have to act like a pussy after. A real man would diffuse the situation to not make it so arkward.

You come onto Veeky Forums admitting you're an autist and then sperg out when I tell you what normal people would do.

That's autism for u

Fun fact, I tried to find a tipping point at my college gym and it was just over 3pl8 on one side, 62.5kg, so it's likely she saw the bar no tipping at that weight before at some other place

i don't know, i'm pretty sure i'd be pissed if someone nearly broke my foot

OP you might want to go to A&E just to be on the safe side, unless you're american

How did you not realize that he was mid set when he literally wrote about it??

>a real man would
Yeah, i bet you are totally relaxed after 60kg drop onto your foot.
You are calling him out for autism yet your post suggest that you are the one with autism.

> ITT: autist admits he's an autist and vents about an episode where he acted particularly autistically
> ALSO ITT: said autist ridicules anyone who explains to him how normal people interact with each other.

Peak Veeky Forums

Well that's annoyed me more. I'm not sure what she thought would happen

Because I skim read these deranged ramblings. It's not fucking Shakespeare.

If mid set I'd have probably paused and moved. Aware that there was a significant amount of weight that could fall on me.

Maybe having poor special awareness is another aspect of autism? I don't know

It depends where on the bar the weights are. Theoretically if you slid all 3 plates off at once then they're more likely to tip when they're all at the end than if you took the first one off on its own.

In theory tipping point should be same on all bars. They all weight the same and they're all in more or less same width rack. From memory I think it's between 2-3 plate tipping point. Probably 125KG

So during your workouts you always expect everyone around you to behave fully retarded and thus consider ridiculous possible threats?

When a fat guy walks past your bench, you stop your set because he might trip and fall onto your while you have the bar on your chest, moving it upwards towards your throat and choking you, right?

You are not getting anywhere with your autistic ramblings of super caucious and considerate action you would have taken in OPs place.
Fact is that he was midset pressing, could not expect the person unracking the weights to be mentally retarded and has all right to be mad after her stupidity causes 60kg to crush his foot.

If I start shoulder pressing next to 140kg racked at head height then you can bet your arse I'm going to be checking to make sure whoever unracks it does so properly. It's common sense. DESU more often than not I'd just unrack it so it was only 60kg myself. Makes it safer

My nigga

In the OPs scenario if I was shoulder pressing I'd have been doing it in the rack anyway. The more I think about this the more clear it is the op is seriously spasticated

hahahahahaha

Sorry so you go around the gym unracking left weights just in case?? And you're calling OP an autist?

Have to agree with You said you were next to the squat rack, rather than in it, so I assume you weren't going too heavy with your press. Since it reads like you're cleaning it up before the press. I'm assuming you were doing 60lbs presses at max.

You should have had some awareness. Keep in mind it was a women. You can't expect her to know how to unrack weights without them tipping.

You could've just unracked the plates yourself and done a proper set of ohp in the rack. Then you would'nt have had to dead with the situation that followed.

If there's more than 60kg on the bar and I'm standing next to it then I may unrack it.

> the absolute state of the pure autism in this thread.

You lot are so insecure it's pathetic.

Would you have stopped in the middle of your set to help a guy strip the bar?

>all these white knights blaming OP for a stupid woman's action

is it a raid from >tfwnogf threads?

Agree. No woman uses 140kg and knows how to rack them.

Also who cleans OHPs? I OHP 72.5kg working sets. Fuck cleaning that every time.

All of this points to the fact that the OP is an inexperienced lifter

Rack was occupied when I started, then she came and took over when I was midway through my sets. I only half noticed her arriving and taking over. Again. Mid set.

You're nearly right. I was cleaning it before and I was pressing 30kgs.

Id have been doing my set in the rack so this would have never had happened.

If Id been a spastic OHPing outside a rack (which I've never done in my life) then If the person unloading the bar was a woman or a man who looked like he didn't know what he was doing id have stopped mid set and made sure I wasn't crushed by the weights.

OP it could have been worse. When the weights fell off the bar could have boomberanged and hit your head. Be more careful and aware next time you lift weights.

I've been lifting for about a year. Currently on a cut so I'm not lifting heavy and I've upped my reps hence why I could clean it.

>pressing 30kgs
>automatically raging at others for not knowing how to use equipment

TOP. FUKIN. KEK

Honest question. Would you even know where the tipping point is on a bar loaded with 140kg?

Sounds like you've only been in the gym a few times. Just be aware of what's going on around you in a public gym.

>135lbs falls on your foot
>haha didnt hurt whats your number babe
Fuck off autist

Well he hasn't broken anything so it can't have hurt that much. Personally I would never sperg out in public no matter how much pain I'm in. And I've broken arms in public before and not let it show. It's called not being a child.

I would just back up a couple steps and let them figure it out on their own

there's no way it directly fell on his foot. you have to assume minimum height of racked weights, which would be what, 5' or something? if a 45lbs plate fell directly on your foot from 5', you'd have broken or fractured something. never mind three plates lol.
no doubt about it.
the plate fell, hit the ground and then hit op's foot. which, i admit would still cause some 'pain' but not anything serious.

I wouldn't. Women do not belong anywhere near a squat rack. Fuck off to Curves.

Seriously I hate women in the gym. I miss the good old days where all the men could work out naked together.

*Sigh*

Well if you think logically it would have to be 3 20kg plates. Racked in a line they would all fall off one by one and land in slightly different places as the bar moved and bucked. He may have had 20kg land on his foot which would have hurt but I agree, can't have been the full 60kg.

if anyone comes near me when I am lifting I just stop, I don't want to injure them or myself. If the Gym is small, I would always make chitchat and offer to help someone if they are unracking especially.

If you were a regular person you would have waited until the guy squatting was done (in case you fuck up your ohp and drop the bar on his head), then if he leaves, ask him if he's finished with the rack, if he says yes you unrack it after he's gone if he didn't because you don't want that much weight around you when you're about to lift yourself, it's dangerous and unnecessary.

These are all preventative steps you could have taken to avoid this happening to you.

Obviously it's the woman's fault, but she's an idiot, and if you walk through life like a zombie expecting other people to look out for you, you're going to keep getting crushed like the bug you are.

Normal people don't drop what they're doing mid lift to help someone unless that person is fucking dying. Its pretty reasonable of OP to expect normies to have an understanding of basic physics.

You're a god damn pussy if you really would have pretended that weight falling on you didn't hurt and even taken blame for it from some staff employee.

I think OP was actually pretty alpha tbqh.

>doesn't fucking scream at the cardio bunny
>but doesn't let the azn faggot try to white knight him
>manages to keep enough of a lid on his anger to explain the situation and not just storm out of the gym

> Go to gym. It's fairly small and can get busy.
> 5 treadmills - 1 is out of order, 4 have people walking and texting
> Squat cage. Guys been in there for over 40 mins alternating between calling and texting
> Someone on a bench doing a half-arsed 10kg freeweight pec fly with one hand and playing candy crush with the other
> Woman on the cable machine alternating between selfies and texting
> Guy on the crunch machine with his knees up watching a fucking ipad
> Guy slumped over the leg raise bars scrolling through facebook

I left.

I don't think so. Time doesn't have anything to do with it is the counteracting torque that's created that stops the tip. Slowly going down to the minimum torque or doing it fast wouldn't change anything.

>3rd set of bench, black guy walks over to me and asks me how many sets i've got left
>Tell him i've only got one left and if he can spot me
>finish the set and he goes to fuckin black guy half clap shake my hand
>fuckin fistbump his open hand and go in for a hug
>might as well have fucking clicked my fingers after it was that awkward
>he just says 'thanks man'
>"yeah you too"

fucking end my life now

>your *tip* has been submited

>moron drops 3pl8 on your fucking foot
>also happens to be a woman
>"excuse me m'lady, 'twould appear you have dropped twine weights 'pon my mantle door"

Shut the fuck up. Please wait until someone drops that weight on you, tries to shift the blame away from themselves, and see how gracefully you handle it

Yeah keep sucking op's dick, faggot

> Squat cage. Guys been in there for over 40 mins alternating between calling and texting

"Hey dude, mind if we take turns using the rack?"

Easy

That's nice of you. If it's an older lady who looks like she may need the help, for sure. If it's a big rhino dyke looking lady like me, you may get a funny look. Still nice.

Kill yourself faggot.

Depends how wide the rack and plates are. It's a torque, so it depends on distance

Toppington Keklesworth
>tip

This is what women want: a gentleman who lifts!

>'Easy there little lady, that's a 45lb'r. I throw two of these on the bar easy.'
>everyone else is the autists

W E W
E
W

>At gym
>It's empty
>some dude doing wrist curls on the beach press
>ask if he could do them on one of the other flat benches
>he looks flustered "dude I was here first"
>I'm actually surprised by his attitude
>Okay, well is it okay if I just work in on the bench?
>Just wait bro
>dude, this is the only bench press and you can do those on one of 3 open flat benches available
>No, just wait
>mindblown.jpeg
>so I just stand there and watch him, about 2 feet away
>are you just going to stand there the whole time?
>ya I'm waiting for the only bench
>its going to be a while
>I resign the debate and just do dumbbell bench
>he gets up for water
>I put his 25lb dumbbell by a flat bench and load up the bench and start repping
>comes back Wtf bro, I was using that
>Just do it over there
>wtf bro
>he goes and gets the gym manager, my bro
>gym manager comes over and I explain
>tells forearm bro to go to the flat bench it's no big deal
>he's steaming, but I was here first!
>hobbles away from the bench, glaring at me the whole time I'm using it
>I try to ease the situation by introducing myself
>don't talk to me dude you're an ass whole
>Okay
>I finish my sets, over it
>time for cable flies
>I walk over to the cables and he is doing dumbbell calf raises raised in the middle of them
>just.

reddit get out I can SEE your reddit spacing from here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
also confirmed fedorafags just by being from reddit

nice thumbnail buddy

A few days ago I noticed a guy do nothing but deadlifts, he had already started when I got there and he was still going when I left. I wonder how long he kept it up

Why would you even click that pic?

Fgt detected

Enjoy your gut and your face fat you fuckinh faggot.

I would have just punched the kid. I'm always on the edge of snapping lately for some reason.

I don't need to click it to see it's a thumbnail idiot

>the actual state of the autism in this thread where not OHPing in the open while 140kg hangs next to you is considered okay
> the level of autism when offering to help a woman unrack 140kg is considered fedora hat tipping/white knighting.

Shows how many virgin neets there are on here that they spaz out about the idea of even talking to a woman because they're so desperate to seem cool.

Chill on the high test threads bro

Rhino dykes are men and get no assistance.

Nobody believes you

Tren ace will do dat

If 3 plate had dropped on his foot from 5-6 foot then he would have broken his foot.

The OP is a pussy and full of shit. A plate bounced on his foot. Very sad and everything but I think he'll survive his boo boo.

It's levers mate. 3 plates at the end of the bar destabilise it more than 3 plates placed where they normally would be too bench. Basic physics of levers

All of you suck at physics, do you even torque? The tipping point depends on the bar's support. Of course there comes a point where it won't matter, but a wider support will make it so it's harder to tip.

> people who unironically use the phrase "alpha"

Kill yourself

Exactly. Also kek at the OPs routine. 30KG OHP in the bar and then bench press.

Someone's been lifting two weeks methinks

So she unracked 3pl8s in one go? I mean if i saw her take all off on one side id say something, even when focused on pressing

Don't ever reply to me again faggot.

If you ever learned to clean properly and are not a curlbro you should be able to clean your max push press for reps, and desu i clean especially when using heavy weights, as it makes the bar feel lighter

>pajeet doing bench

The ohp press is about shoulders you faggot. Larping as an oly lifter is lowest of the low

Faggot DYEL confirmed

6 plate bench! Fuckin impressive.

>'It's fucking physics. If there's not enough weight to counterbalance what's on the other it it will flip. Now please all shut up and leave me alone.'

Are you aware that you are just about as annoying and clingy as the dingleberry hanging on my ass hairs? Your incoherent babble makes me want to stick my cock in your mouth to make you shut-up. You think your lame and belittling jokes will help you gain admittance from your online peers? You are unoriginal and a little 16 year old punk probably who is pasty white with no friends. When you were busy swimming in your dad's weiner, I was out working in the hot sun placing fences, digging ditches, and working harder than you could ever imagine. I've experience life and it was not fuckiing easy. You have no idea what a real person is, considering you've been eating fucking bananas behind the protection of your computer you gay ass mofo. You're a pathetic bloodfart who thinks he's some e-tough guy. Try being a bit more creative and MAYBE you will be taken seriously.

Okay bro, at first I was just battering with you but now I'm pissed. You think working construction is life experience? I quit working construction when I was 18 and went into business for myself, my dad died when I was 19, I'm a recovered drug addict/alcoholic. Ive been to jail, had car repos, loved and lost many times, I carry this through life with a smile and it's a lot heavier than your lmao1repmax. I have tattoos more complex than you. While you were talking a lunch break and cat calling women, I was raping white boys like you in cell block 4. I've been on the outside long enough to get my life together but if you push me it's gonna get street real fast. I have my homies in the cartel back tracing your up right now. If I feel like it, you'll have some real life experiences coming your way real quick. Real fucking quick pal. You need to lay off of the Monster Zero, while its energizing and more refreshing than coffee, its getting to your head. If you think this is THE GAME, you've lost, again. So let me give you a quick run down here bub;
You

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.

Are you aware that you are just about as annoying and clingy as the dingleberry hanging on my ass hairs? Your incoherent babble makes me want to stick my cock in your mouth to make you shut-up. You think your lame and belittling jokes will help you gain admittance from your online peers? You are unoriginal and a little 16 year old punk probably who is pasty white with no friends. When you were busy swimming in your dad's weiner, I was out working in the hot sun placing fences, digging ditches, and working harder than you could ever imagine. I've experience life and it was not fuckiing easy. You have no idea what a real person is, considering you've been eating fucking bananas behind the protection of your computer you gay ass mofo. You're a pathetic bloodfart who thinks he's some e-tough guy. Try being a bit more creative and MAYBE you will be taken seriously.

I'm so fucking dead