Tfw lifting to fill the void of crushing loneliness and its not working anymore

Tfw lifting to fill the void of crushing loneliness and its not working anymore.

Same here , I got a dog tho. Still lonely and depressed but he makes me happy desu , at least for a short period of time.

I went out to a gay bar for the first time last night.

I met a cute guy and got his number. I was feeling on top of the world, I was super happy.

But he stopped replying to my texts, and now I feel more depressed than ever. I feel like I would have been better off if I had just stayed inside like most weekends

Just spent 3 hours in the gym to distract myself, even though its a rest day today

>tfw lonely as fuck
>tfw when still not making enough and fast enough gains
>tfw virgin

>tfw had tons of casual sex
>tfw never even gotten to a second date

I was thinkinkg about getting one this summer but everyone tries to talk me out of it.

The big con is mostly that I'd have to move flat since pets aren't allowed and most of all I can't travel aborad 2-3a year like I'm doing now except i'm lucky that the dog has such a character that it can stay with friends.

Do you go outdoors more often for longer periods because of the dog aswell? I aswell imagine myself hiking with a tent and the dog across the mountains.
Is this realstic?

Depends on the dog , desu I real think he can stay with your friends for a short period of time , I have literally no one except my mom and sister.

>Do you go outdoors more often for longer periods because of the dog aswell? I aswell imagine myself hiking with a tent and the dog across the mountains.
Is this realstic?

Yes I got outdoors more often , I even tak to people sometimes when they are out with their dogs , it realistic I do bodyweight exercises almost everyday and he comes with me always , then I got to the park or even walking in the forest with him, he makes my daily activites feel less lonely .

>tfw lonely af
>tfw most certainly to drop out of uni
>tfw depressed
>tfw lifting helped the first 3 months, not I just do it to not completely crack
>tfw too proud to seek help, scared they will tell me I need medicine or some shit and they will have to note it
>tfw too scared to even tell parents about it

The worst part is that I'm 26 so Its not even like I can just shrug it off and start over again

Are you actually gay or did you just go for the attention?

All of you should get your test checked. Lots of xenoestrogens in food, water, and cosmetics. They're in everything and it's my belief that it's on purpose. The pussification of the male gender.

>26 and still in uni
just how many years did you repeat?

im the opposite straight after lifting im thrust into the void

help bros

Yes I am gay. I've even had gay sex a couple of times. But I didn't really get any attention. Literally everybody I saw except for me was in a group or with their boyfriend. I managed to break into a couple of group conversations, but at no point did anybody approach me - I had to do all the work.

Depressing as fuck.

pretend to be straight

kill yourself faggot

I was on the same boat 4 years ago, dropped my career on CS, Got some sessions with a psychiatric and here I am, next month I'll be graduating from Med school.

Don't be afraid user, the only one that choose your destiny are you, and don't be afraid of your parents, they will catch your back even if you are a serial killer

>tfw girl is likely into me
>tfw getting dinner together in a couple of days
>tfw I'm too insecure and anxious that I don't see why she would possibly like me

Thanks mate :)

why did you post this gay ass car

its my favourite car in the world - the Suzuki Sidekick 2 door convertible - literally my dream ride.

It makes me feel a peculiar longing towards an impossible feeling, an unachievable want. Its like I'm touched by the infinite sublime when I see its unique aesthetic. No other car has ever made me feel this way, although a few paintings and sculptures have come close I think.

>tfw fall for girl
>we met back in hometown over the summer since we both go to university and come back home over breaks
>she goes to uni in a different state
>i stayed in state
>text/snapchat her everyday
>suddenly she stops replying
>start seeing random guy on her snap stories

it hurts bros...
she was too perfect for me anyways

>I M P L Y I N G

its too loud, too "other"

it doesnt merge into its environment like the suzuki does. that car always looks on edge and like its raring to go, the suzuki looks relaxed and statue-esque, as if it could stay in place for millenia if it wanted.

>just got a job offer for $55k/yr, beginning next fall
>feel nothing

w e w

>he doesn't like the roar a huge ass v8
never reply to me ever again

This, what do I now?

>tfw realize life and everything is pointless
>tfw decide to get fit, just to pass the time and the lulz
>tfw you know that even if you get fit, you won't be able to get her anyways
why hello there pointless and hollow lifting to pass the hours of my remaining life