>Ayn rand

OP is a faggot

the only way to cure autism is to not identify with it

>curing autism
no such thing
you can only temporary suppress it with booze

aynd rand next to marc aurel.

fucking americans i swear.

I wonder why ppl hate Ayn, she's a cool gal.

she sucked Nathaniel Brandens dick

What books would Veeky Forums suggest for stock market and trading books would like to read more on that matter

I strongly recommend you don't get into stock trading.
You will be forfeiting your money to companies that are much better equipped than you.
Not to mention that most successful firms are doing a lot of insider trading.
An honest man starting from nothing has no chance in the stock market.

Why does that even matters.

>Read all books
>Go back to browse Veeky Forums at least 7 hours a day

thats why you trade in Bitcoin

Just looking for an advice on a book brah not ur advice in stocks

You're clearly too dumb, better off just sticking to index funds.

Whatever you say collectivist parasite

Your clearly the dumbass can't even recommend a book but I guess that's what I get for asking Veeky Forums

Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Taleb

Lmao, came here to post this.

>not reading malazan books of the fallen

ye mang get money n fuck bitches ye
>thinks being materialistic and niggardly is going to cure autism
OP you are a retard and probably a nigger.

Clearly baiting. Calling someone a dumbass and you can't even get the right "You're".

i really don't think there are any books on 'how to trade stocks' it's more of an art, really. Unless the guy is trying to sell some scheme or has some other agenda it's unlikely they'd just write a book on the subject. who'd buy it?

buy low, sell high. That's it

That reminds me this masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=mjIu6ZoyUwg

Pic related is a good starter if you know literally nothing. Otherwise move on to the libraries:

>Hyperborean's Library mega.nz /#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

>The Silmarils Library mega.nz /#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

>Casey's Library mega.nz /#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

>Balder Ex-Libris - 'Review of books rare and missing' balderexlibris.com /index.php

>Morgoth's Library mega.nz /#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

>Plato works collection mega.nz /#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q

>Book club mega.nz /#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Propertarianism Library - The Great Books of the Aristocracy mega.nz /#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

>Library of the Dark Enlightenment mega.nz /#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

>Sydney Trads Recommended Reading List mega.nz /#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

>A Compendium of philosophy mega.nz /#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ

inb4 muh fag fagofag

what the fuck are those?

those names don't even know anything

if this is supposed to be for people who know literally nothing, some baby spoonfeeding is fucking be required

you are not "autistic" or "le socially awkward xD"

you are UGLY, un-attractive, GENETIC WASTE

so random xD

butthurt manlet detected (when will they learn?)

>mega.nz /#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

The Silmarils Library and Morgoth's Library have the same link extension user.

Plato Collection link doesn't work.

Other than, good job user.

>absolutelysubversive.jpg

projecting much?

The Intelligent Investor

Most of these are political. Which books have you read from all these ?

>Ayn rand

>Ayn Rand
Read based Goethe's pic related, and cure your autism and one-itis over night.

All of those expect Meditations are trash.

I have the Enchiridion, On the Shortness of Life, and Meditation. Any books similar to these I should get?

Read "The Way of The Superior Man"
"Sperm Wars"
"The Power of Now"

I wont claim that I was an autist but I was an unliked teenager in my class during high school so I had to have friends from other classes, almost 0 romantic relationships with the opposite sex, kind of an unhappy life. Now I'm 23, into the "Self - Improvement" stuff, working out, trying to eat healthy. Just came from my Thailand trip. Did tons of approaches, met chicks, fucked some of them, met cool people, learned about different cultures - perspectives. I can say that I am much happier compared to my teenager - self.

I'd recommend anyone cold approach, fitness, eating healthy, meditation, self-improvement reads and socializing who wants to improve the quality of their lives.

Don't forget to keep the motherfucking smile on your faces most of the time. Not because the jerk you're dealing with deserves your politeness, because you don't allow anyone to drag your energy and happiness down any time of the day!

We are all gonna make it brah's

dummies guide

intelligent investor

The mood cure is all about taking amino acids for depression. I tried it out and it made me manic af and afterward I'd get super depressed. Went from depressive to manic depressive lol

this. trying to cure autism is autistic

>mentally ill faggot gives advice on how to not be mentally ill

>muh fag fagofag
Fuck. He inb4d it

Nobody cares. This isn't your blogging site. Fuck off you useless faggot. Take off your trip.

I'd actually read one of the books in op pic and thought I'd talk about it. Do you guys have anything worthwhile to add here, or do you just want to be mean? :(

>Do you guys have anything worthwhile to add here
yes, taking mental health advice from a mentally ill person is not a great idea

Do you honestly believe your shitty blog posts have any worth to anyone? You're a pathetic tranny looking for attention on a website you've apparently been on for a few weeks. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Lol. Well I mean, those who didn't know what the mood cure was about now know it's about taking amino acids to treat depression. Maybe someone will be interested in it now, and buy the book and try it out with great success?

OP

What do you think about the rest of David R Hawkes' Books? I've read almost all of them, and the only autistic one was Truth Vs Falsehood

this book: thematinggrounds.com/

Reading wont cure it. Only in field practice.

This book has left me in want for a book half as inspiring as it. I went from NEET to full time job and 5 classes a semester while still having time to pursue(albeit not rapidly) my personal hobbies.

>Ayn Rand
>curing autism
Dude, what?

Sauce?

>Holly shit bro..
I've been taking amino's too lately as I read about their ability to help keep mood elevated. My mood maybe has gotten a little better and it certainly hasn't gotten worst.

I'm taking the to curb the depression involved with heroin detox... so I could be a lot worse off if I think about it.

3 newish ones that i highly highly highly recommend

the science of compassion by kelly mcgonigal
the confidence gap by (forgot)

and

the subtle art of not giving a fuck by mark manson

all excellent and non gimmicky and straightforward. as someone who has both read a ton of these things and quickly discard the ones that suck AND a very cynical and skeptical person, these 3 are worth your time.

i would also suggest a vipassana meditation practice along with buddhist lectures by great folk like kornfield and fronsdale.

>Be legit assburger
>Hide it by learning social codes from reading and studying rather than ever "feeling it"
>Wrote my own 1000+ pages and counting handbook on how to act in social situations
>Still get laid because attractive
>Too tall and now too swole for people to bully me
>Only people who knows im autistic is mother and current gf

>Mfw my boss recently told me I´m naturally good with people

>the subtle art of not giving a fuck by mark manson

Lmao, this book was written by a 15 y.o. who compiled facebook "motivational" pictures into a shitty book.

you dont cure autism by reading books. especially not scammy self-help ripoff shit like in that picture.
go ask Veeky Forums
generally, you're better off letting a bank manage your funds. chances are that you aren't better at investing than professional investors who do it for a living.

it was written by the same guy who wrote "models" - the straightforward guide to pick up girls that was always recommended around here by non-autists. he's matured since then.

i have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

thanks user, i'll fix my links

ive been reading hardcopies recently, but i think ill get an ereader of some kind for more pdfs

please share

Well, if you're into Stoicism, there's lots of new books with the theme.

I just purchased "The Obstacle is the Way" by Ryan Holiday, and it's about applying the teachings of Aurelius and Epictetus into modern life.

You can also check out:

Letters From a Stoic by Seneca

A Guide to the Good Life by William Irvine

Stoicism and the Art of Happiness by Donald Robertson

my nigga

yes but they put it next to real philosophy books man.

I'm not sure if you missed it but there's a 2300 year old discipline (at least that much)
And just because it's the only thing america has accomplished and it justifies the shtity capitalist system they have they tend to imply she has good arguments or methods of deduction.

There's a reason why everyone shits on ayn rand.
There is.

Read pic related

What a disgusting waste of skin.

At least type proper English you fucking mongoloid if you're going to sprout bullshit you know nothing about.

You deserve only fucking death.

can you give me a tldr without ruining it user

thinking of listenting to it as an audio book during dark souls

Not OP, but the book in summary is it's not about the end but about the journey. Decent book if you ignore the shit about your personal legend

what's this about?

Ayn Rand and David Deida probably the best ones out of here desu

While I can respect anyone that admits they need work and is seeking help to further themselves, you will not find it in a "self help" book (meditations aside as its a classic in stoic thought which is an extremely important way to look at life as a man). The genre has a handful of novel ideas and a sea of common sense/advice given by anyone who's a couple years ahead of what you are seeking to develop. Along with alot of just plain shitty opinions that are as impractical in the real world as ridiculous they sound in the book. I had the displeasure to read Branden and Deida and its complete crap. These authors are selling you snake oil.

You can cure your "autism" by establishing a purpose and setting goals for yourself around it. Truth is most people know exactly what they are doing wrong but are stuck with combination of unconscious habits and conscious choices to feel less pain...later to become habits. Getting out of your own way is a puzzle only you can solve and that takes brutal honesty, developing a realistic plan around those truths and learning when you fail at this to use it as guidance and keep moving forward.

Guy falls in love with a woman who is already taken, cucks himself and tries to just be her friend, realizes the only way to escape the love triangle is to an hero.

It sounds sappy and depressing, and it kind of is, but it was one of Napoleon's favorite books, and it should be one of yours too.

Fuck yeah Meditations. I love that book.

andrew carnegie isnt on this list what hte fuck

Hesse has a lot of great stuff for this. I'd also recommend
>Steppenwolf (difficult to understand and maybe a bit too "degenerate" in your first read, but re-read it and look in between the lines, it's quite the opposite but deals a lot with self-improvement)

>Demian
>Narziss and Goldmund

Inb4 mien kampf

pls post book so others dont have to make their own thousand page + book

OP is faggot

implying hyperindividualism isn't a jewish forced plage to our society. Ayn Rand appeals to a persons false sense of superiority an her works are only meant to be destructive

>You can cure your "autism" by establishing a purpose and setting goals for yourself around it. Truth is most people know exactly what they are doing wrong but are stuck with combination of unconscious habits and conscious choices to feel less pain...later to become habits. Getting out of your own way is a puzzle only you can solve and that takes brutal honesty, developing a realistic plan around those truths and learning when you fail at this to use it as guidance and keep moving forward.

This. Especially the last sentance.

>Getting out of your own way is a puzzle only you can solve and that takes brutal honesty, developing a realistic plan around those truths and learning when you fail at this to use it as guidance and keep moving forward.

Figuring that puzzle and sticking with the outcome are the hardest things to acomplish for someone that have fallen into escapism and bad habits.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, Hays translation is amazing.

I read No More Mr. Nice Guy the other week, fucking blew me away how accurate it was in dissecting me, perhaps you reading this post might find some value in it too.

nice escaping is surly the answer nice words user

Only ugly people are autistic. You'll never cure that. Handsome people with decent friends are certainly not autistic. Autism is code for being ugly in the face.

good for him, don't be a jealous loser because of that.

I listened to the audio book during a long car ride. Basically a poor sheperd has oneitis with a local girl, but instead of wallowing in it he takes the fuck off hoping to find a better life. The book basically becomes layers of metaphors and sometimes direct statements as to why and how you need to realize your personal destiny.
Wild I just bought that at a whim at a used bookstore. I'll tear into it.

>he thinks he is going to become socially affluent and have tons of cool social circles by reading books

What should we tell him boys?

good book, but it doesn't teach you why those values are important and substitutes a fear of eternity in pain as a valid reasoning.

while most of the values in the book are fantastic and help build a beautiful society they really need to bulk up the societal affects of the rules they lay out.

That reading makes you a more intelligent well rounded human being? There's literally no negative. Train the body and train the mind and kick life in the balls.

holy

>Ayn Rand

>Ayn Rand
>literally autism
AHahahahah

nobody ever became more socially proficient from reading. Social interaction is the way to "curing autism" (protip: you aren't autistic)

>actually liking Mein Kampf

That piece of shit is unreadable, hitler was just as bad at writing, as he was at war strategy and tech.

you fell for the meme that muhhh I can't read a book if it is not so nicely written boohoo

> No DALE FUCKING CARNEGIE
>not even Robert Greene

the translation is everything, unless you can read german

All these books would teach someone with autism is how to become a manipulative sociopath, dumb thread.

>da joos

>amino acids
you know amino acids is just protein broken down right? just before proteins are ingested in the bloodstream, you've got amino acids. How could they have some special mental healing power?