Gonna leave this here as a simple reminder and use this ijnformation as you want

Gonna leave this here as a simple reminder and use this ijnformation as you want
>Be me in uni year ago
>Out of nowhere my friend brings a girl with him(not his gf),she has a good body but kind 5/10 face
>Me too autistic to start interesting conversation with her so i dont talk to her but with my friends
> As the time goes by she sees me more often in uni and we eventually start talking cause she follows my friend and he follows me
>wtf
>she gets more and more open to me and beeing playful . Annoying to me
>Anyway FF a little bit
>I come in empty uni room to do my project
>My friend is there and this girl
>Shit, not again shes annoyning
>Me wear a fitting nice tshirt and just cutt all my hair of and look like a badass
>The momen she sees me she opens her mouth,no joke people
>start chasing me and trying to grab my arms and back

There it is my friends. See, at first when we met no signs were shown that she likes me or my fit body. That continued for months until we got closer. the closer we got the more open she got. Until that day.
Girls dont like muscles my ass . Use this story to see all the bullshit which is around us. All of them likes muscles . They just dont show it until you get close to them enough. Just dont be too bulky ok

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine spending hours in the gym just to impress some bitch who doesn't know how to count her macros or who scooby is

All of them like muscles in the same way all men like tits. Not every guy wants just cow utters like most girls don't want ROIDED as fuck guys.

>Anyway FF a little bit
what is FF

ff?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ff

Fast Forward

yeah me too girl

>when at gym at the morning place with the guy you know (previous story)
>had to literally take a massive log from one end to the other. pointless task but she's there looking
>small eye contact, i think everything of it and keep going
>end up with a std and two children

still living in my aunt's basement to this day

lmao making up your own acronyms

Back when I was your age sonny jim, we had these things called remote controllers when we watched programs on our cathode ray tubes, these controllers had a button on them which was labeled FF for "Fast Forward".

lmao you are actually cringy

cancer of Veeky Forums right here

sorry grandpa didn't have my ol' world war II radio remote out when browsing an anime forum

I was using a vcr in the early 2000's.

>millenials on /fit

>on fit
>older than 21
kill yourself neckbeard, make way for chad raking in all the 18 yo pussy

can confirm girls all over me especially when i wear my stinky gym outfit

even gfs mum grabs my muscles

You are actually pointing out two things here.
First like you said girls like muscles.
Second is woman have an intense need to feel secure with you. She trusted she could open up with you because sge trusts your friend and he trusts you. And as soon she opened up to you she got invested and now wants you.
Got my current gf somewhat like this
>At work we get intern quite often
>8 new interns and 2 of them were sisters
>One of the sisters is a 8/10, the other a 5/10
>Almost every guy at work tried getting closer to the hottie but she discarded every attempt and kept cold to everyone, including me.
>After 2 weeks decide to stop trying and just talk to her like anyone else
>Her sister had to work with me for 2 days and we got along well.
>She had a bf but we bantered alot and she gave me cimpliments on how I looked and what a funny and good guy I am
>After the first day her sister already was more open, after the second day she even came up to talk to me
>Her sister had been talking about me and pre approved me.
>After day 2 the hot one started flirting, asking for attention and started texting me.
>1 week later we started dating

If you want a girl get good with her friends and family aswell, woman listen more to someone elses opinion than their own. She's 20 and was a virgin when we met huehuehue.

btw got my gf on Veeky Forums after posting a shirtless pic on /soc/

It's probably the lighting but your legs looks silly here.
Man just having small calves makes big legs unaesthetic.

pls

cos my legs floating in the air

the correct acronym for fast foward is ffw, ff used to be final fantasy.

How the fuck does that work? Did she just live in your area? Is she cool?

she lives in my area

she aint that cool

im cool tho

not him but i dated a girl off /soc/ and /mu/
didn't last because girls from Veeky Forums are batshit but its easy

Is she hot? Just out of curiosity I want to see that Veeky Forums interaction. In some weird way, I'd be more open to meeting someone off here than meeting someone off some bullshit dating app/site.

she hot

we spoke on skype for like two months tho before meeting

really cool got to know her a lot like 110% compatible

smart girl too 3rd year law

>spoke on Skype for two months before meeting

That's what would kill me. I hate talking to people on Skype. I'd rather just meet up from the get go.

I'm a 22 female and senior in college right now. I've dated body builders before and at some point how hot a guy is becomes less important than having mutual interests/beliefs/outlooks in life. also, a good sex life is important.

really?

skype was ez i was smooth casa nova irl not so much but we're all good now just first date nerves.

we spoke like 8+ hours a day everyday got to know eachother so much

1st date - we just met up went for a drive and walk along beach

2nd date- movies then invited me up for cuddles

3rd date- cream pied her pus

thanks for your input, female member of this image board

extremely constructive, really made me think.

i think we should set aside some time next week to discuss this, maybe with Richard in the room to get his thoughts too.

Send out the meeting invite for whenever you're available.

Thanks,

Fuck You

I'm just more comfortable talking to new people in person. I feel like I couldn't even keep up the back and fourth with someone for so long, if I've never met them.

>also, a good sex life is important
Where did that come from? What does that have to do with dating someone that has similar beliefs/interests?

sure thing I'll be around.

bodybuilders have bad stroke games

top kek

oh for me it was opposite

if we met irl from the get go i dont think things would have worked and i would have never have known how in common we are

>if we met irl from the get go i dont think things would have worked and i would have never have known how in common we are

Think that might have to do with the fact that if you met up for a date, you'd only have a few hours together at most. Where as you had several hours every day on Skype to figure all of that out.

i can't even hate. well done man that sounds great

yeah exactly

would not have known. at least this way we both agreed like despite if we were both autistic on first date that we'll still see eachother because it could work because we just have so much in common and we just went so well together on skype

anyway 6am time for bed. sleeping pattern is rekt

good luck in your endeavors

so true.

on top of having similar interests the sex has to be good because if it's not then everything sucks.

i dated a dude I had similar interests with and got along with but he had a very small dick (uhh I want to say 4 inches erect lol) he was hot, had a chisled face, and was like 6'4. It still wasn't enough because the sex was awful.

>tfw no Veeky Forums gf

why even live

>6am
Fuck, where do you live?

straya

>4 inches erect

Fuck, I can't imagine having half my dick. I feel bad for the guy.

also funny enough 4-5 years ago met a girl on Veeky Forums and we spoke on skype for few months she was in another state things were really well but then i lost my login details, she wanted to come down here to visit

come to think of it

i am chad

lol i've always wanted a Veeky Forums bf but I'd also be happy with a reddit bf

Ayyyy! EST Canada here. Take it easy my man!

get out

yeah ikr it was bad the first time we did it i stopped and was like yea no I can't feel anything..i thought maybe it was the condom but when he took that off i still couldn't feel anything and realized it was how small his dick was .

whatever.

im

we don't really talk much Veeky Forums irl

it's not what you think

>Took it off

Slut get out. Nobody wants you here.

reddit is like good guy greg
Veeky Forums is like............................................................................................................................................................................................................................mentally unstable chad

It's not about talking about Veeky Forums, it's just knowing that she has been phased through the normie filter.

I have a Veeky Forums bf I met through a /pol/ chat, the similar sense of humor and image board inside jokes are very good, gives you sort of a deeper connection somehow. Would recommend.
That being said he keeps sipposting at me, fuck sipps. I fucking hate all sipposters

>>Me too autistic to start interesting conversation with her so i dont talk to her but with my friends
>>Me too autistic

God dammit

>tfw that first sip of the day while reading this post

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

I'm getting bitchy vibes from you.