Am I going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mn78gjJ
discord.gg/zbsrjTz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you just need a little bit more of Modum

How much did you originally go in with?

Went in with about 8k. Stated this time last year.

Started

Wow good job user! Any specific strategies or was it luck?

maybe. post graph tho

the fact that you use blockfolio already tells me you arent

What else should he use user?

Thats pretty much my portfolio so i sure hope so

Its not about using something better but just google about blockfolio and it should take you 10 minutes to figure out why you shouldnt use it.

Does it phone home with info on your portfolio and IP address that is then sold to hackers that will target you for being a larger holder?

If so, then good thing I keep my blockfolio ratios at 1:10 then.

If it's a phone app, chances are that you use your sim data. Which is a dynamic IP so that would be stupid

We are basically blockfolio twins.

You're missing one very important token: discord.gg/mn78gjJ

No Link truly indicates you know what you are doing. Put 10k of the ETH into RLC as soon as you can, thank me in 2019 when you have a few million.

Start buying XMR

Also put more in VERT & ARK

You've already made it, just put icing and security on top

>RLC
I'd do my own research but what is up with RLC?

I've been eyeing XMR, just haven't pulled the trigger. Already planning on more VTC and Ark.

Meant I'll do my own research.

Xmr is actually one of maybe two or three coins not BTC actually worth holding.

Yeah don't click this

you have modum. you're fine.

you're right, you should click this instead and get free tokens in our airdrop: discord.gg/zbsrjTz

why do you not own like 1,500 neo... jesus.

With that amount of money I oblige your commitment to crypto, thankyou and yes brother, you will make it!!

I honestly believe if you own 1 bitcoin you will make it. Less BTC than millionaires. Think of all the millionaires who will want them in the future just cuz.

get some SUB

yw

dump everything for BTC. only buy BTC until you have 10. lock them away in cold storage and start fresh with alts

>no strat

One of the best performing coins in the last week or so. Better buy the dip buddy. It's gong to hit 60k then moon to 120k sats

If you had nutted up and put all of that BTC and ETH money into modum you wouldve had 50% gains today alone. Unless you have over 6 figures fuck investing in the large caps.