Pill me on rouge fatbells

pill me on rouge fatbells

do they provide any advantages versus say a dumbell?

Yes, they make your wallet lighter so you can perform better your pullups

You can use them as bad-ass fucking boxing gloves
Imagine nailing a dude across the face with one of those.
WHAMMO

They're very nice doorstoppers.

never used them, but it looks like it just changes the weight distribution in your hand. Hell it looks like a fucking boxing glove, imagine getting punched by one of those things

Put them on your hands and then run screaming into a crowd of fat people while wind-milling furiously.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP here

i was thinking about this the first time i ever saw them, Kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do they come in strange weight increments?

gotta confuse the muscles

Nice.

What the shit? Those don't even convert into normal kg weights either. These are literally random increments.

MUSCLE CONFUSION

Because they're spheres. Probably just increased the diameter of the mould and went with that weight.

They are surely crossfit-like dumbbells, which means they follow this rule :
1lbs crossfit dumbbell = 0.05 lbs standard dumbbell
50lbs crossfit dumbbell = 0.25lbs standard dumbbell

Also their round form is easier if you want to shove them up your ass

Random increments in weight correlating with non-random increments in diameter.

You could grow plants in them when you're not using them.

>not being into muscle confusion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the shit? these things progressively cutoff ROM as they get heavier; they're garbage

how are you supposed to use this shit ? like a kettlebell or what

Like geisha balls

Muscle confusion is a thing? Lmao

Crossfit dude
If your muscles don't know what's going on, they'll have to grow to compensate
It's science

Oh, nice,
Thanks for the info friend

reminds me of the portal cores because i'm autistic

i mean i get why they did it ,but seeing them in odd increments makes me want to fix them even though they dont need fixing

thing is, Why wouldn't you just use regular-ass dumbbells?

ZERO !

Y'all a bunch of retards immediately yelling 'CROSSFIT' when seeing the rogue-logo. Those are invented by Donnie Thompson, a huge fat powerlifter with a 3000lb total. He's a mad inventor-type guy who thinks of unorthodox ways to put pounds to his total and this is just something he'd think could work for somebody. He has had success with some of his products and techniques such as body tempering and the fat pad but knowing that Rogue are trying to scrounge every available penny out of their affiliation with super D they're making anything they can slap his name on. It's the same with Kelly Starrets mwod stuff which they sell but he doesn't even use them himself on any of the videos.

Actually changing your movement patterns (routines) after a couple of weeks does generate new growth stimuli

This design is actually really good for the wrist, gives a more even weight distribution.

they are far more effective at making you look like an autistic faggot than regular dumbells

What if I pay by card or paypal?

In KG then rounded off

>after a couple of weeks
No. It can take years for remodelling of nerves to occur. 2 weeks is like muscle stemcells repairing shit. To give you an idea, a beginner routine mostly works through changes in nerves and that goes on for 6 months to a year easily, sometimes longer.

And when you do want to switch shit up a bit it's best to do something like changing loading or partials or whatever. So add chains or bands or something. That's if we're talking about lifting, there is quite a bit you can do for prehab.

I bet they are sweet for 1 arm rows. Or pressing other than that guess ya gotta make something to try and sell fags