The Recent Confido FUD

You people really need to learn the difference between a "working" product and a "finished" product.

At this point we know that ChainLink has a working product as opposed to the FUD that its just a JSON parser at this point. Do you really think there would be a "Proof of Concept" in SIBOS for a JSON parser. You can only do a proof of concept once there is a working product.

What Confido is asking for is a finished product. If dapps can already use ChainLink as an Oracle seamlessly at this point then there would be NO NEED for additional development since it would already be a FINISHED PRODUCT. Only minor patches.

Then why would Sergey hire more developers just like they announced if its already a FINISHED product and not a WORKING product?

Don't you see the disconnect? You guys know that they are hiring more devs because of the recent announcement and suddenly you're confused that its only a WORKING product and not a FINISHED product?

At this point, all dapps have no choice but to use a centralized Oracle like Oraclize like they've always had. Etheroll has been using Oraclize since launch. There has always been centralized oracles. Thats the problem ChainLink is trying to solve.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinknodes.com/chainlink-node-install-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good post OP

those LINKers get more deluded by the day huh

Nice argument. What finished decentralized oracle do you know of? Or even just a working proof of concept. If you can name one, I'll happily dump my LINK bags and invest in that one.

or the confido team is just retarded and can't use chainlink

DELUDED LINKIES

Give up, LINKies. Even Arkies are looking sane in comparison to you.

Aren't there tutorials on how to run nodes already?

chainlinknodes.com/chainlink-node-install-guide/

Although I do think there are some features that still need to be implemented. Because otherwise why would they hire more devs?

Its much better if we can get a confirmation from Slack.

uh it's not a "working" product because it doesn't fucking work lmao

The smartcontract.com oracles today dont even use the LINK token. There's fucking UNCERTAINTY about CHAINLINK to CONFIDO!?!?!?!?!

HOW!!!!!

Are they incapable of technical discussion? they're not even communicating to potential partners

WHY IS LINK CRASHING
IS THIS A SCAM??????
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>team of two people
>the leader of the group has a B.A in philosophy
>the idiot only started looking for employees last week even though he raised 32MM
>he thinks someone wont come along and beat Link to creating a decentralized oracle network

The delusion is just sad at this point desu.

Then what did they demo in SIBOS? Its pretty much confirmed that they made a proof of concept demo with 11 banks.

How the fuck can you do a proof of concept without a working product?

Ok name another decentralized oracle with at least a working proof of concept faggot?

All the attention and FUD has convinced me it's going to $50 in a few months.

Jews don't bother to FUD things with no value and certainly not for this long or hard.

That proof of contract doesn't use the LINK token

I'm not kidding. Sign up for smartcontract.com right now and try to create one

Orcalize

lmao

Thats why its a fucking Proof of Concept. God I'm fucking done with this bullshit.

If they used the LINK token in the demo then we should have at least a 500m marketcap right now.

Ask the team in slack about this.
Rory will probably ignore it like the lazy dumb nigger he is.

so its like, what, running on test net?

OH NO GUYS WERE DOOMED

thanks op, good post.

>please find rare chainlink meme attached

He said decentralized.
If only people kept their dickholsters shut when they don't know what they're talking about.

Are you serious? I asked for an example of a working decentralized oracle and you say "Oraclize" lmao.

You should go read more about the tech instead of posting memes.

Yep this is pretty much all you need to know.
Never in the history of biz has any crypto been fudded this hard. It's painfully obvious biz is trying to accumulate and it will be even more so after link moons to a ridiculous price.

Link isnt decentralized, its a marketplace for centralized oracles with multiple data streams that come from once source. It just allows for more points of failure instead of one.

Notice the wording. He says they're "forced" to use Oraclize and will obviously be switching to chainlink as soon as they can

Kek this isn't going anywhere for another 6-12 months at least.
And the FUD is all true. Too bad the team can't communicate to explain some of the things ;)

not an important difference honestly

I expect youse brainlets heads to explode at even considering that seeing the memes have literally brainwashed you and your pockets

Lmao look at their team
Community college bros

Should have been here for digibyte newfag

Blame rory

this

it may be FUD but it's fucking undeniably true

I hold chainlink and am not buying ANY more

Just because the data streams are centralized doesnt mean chainlink isnt decentralized.

Data providers give their data to the Oracle then the oracle gives the data to the blockchain. Currently you pass the data to Oraclize's servers which you don't know what happens in the back end.

But with ChainLink the data providers pass the data to the ChainLink network. Get it?

Smart contracts poll multiple data providers for the same kind of data to avoid errors. If you still don't get it at this point, then I dont know what to say.

> centralized and decentralized things have no important difference
Why are you even in crypto in the first place faggot?

The only thing you REALLY need to know and understand as to why this is going to explode?

Companies selling data directly to the people interested in using it. Any company can set up a node and just sell their information to whoever is interested.

If you can't actually understand how VALUABLE that is then you are doomed.

Pets.com is revolutionary
I mean come on, people need to buy stuff for their pets, this is a no brainer

Nice argument. You do realized that in decentralized networks the first mover is very hard to push away? Because the value of the network depends on the number of nodes.

Muh pets.com

Awe look a bagholder. Youwre swo cuute when you're mad do you want your teddy?

Ah my mistake, let's go with your gut.

Doesnt matter if you know the back end workings if data is still coming from one source it is the definition of centralized.

>not an important difference honestly

Decentralisation is not important. You're posting this on a cryptocurrency forum. V funny thanks 4 larf.

We're all going to make it....

By "all" I mean LINK holders, sorry shitcoin shillers.

But no one owns the ChainLink network and its verifiable. If you honestly still dont see how a decentralized network as an oracle is different from the servers of a centralized oracle then I dont know how I can explain it further to you.

Can you imagine if thousands of mission critical smart contracts rely on a single centralized oracle service? The incentive to wreck that centralized oracle service would be huge.

ChainLink on the other hand would be protected by the same tech that protects Bitcoin and ETH.

Smart contracts are truly revolutionary. Like you could automate every job. Doing that requires a decentralized oracle network, Ari Juels, inventor or proof of concept, chief scientist of RSA and professor at Cornell has confirmed so by peer-reviewing the white paper. ChainLink is the missing link in a huge technological shift that will change our society fundamentally so like 90% of jobs disappear. HAHAHHA. There are so many things we cannot automate today because we cannot trust machines. Well, that is about to change. Smart contracts will become the machine operators, smart contracts will be the overseers, smart contracts will be the glue that keeps society together. Smart contracts, not humans.

proof of work*

its only verifiable by the nodes operating it which can be owned by one person. Thats why i said Link does good at creating more points of failure, but it is not decentralized.

>trying
Look I think you're just preaching the the choir here. How many link threads per day are necessary for you people to get the point across? As if this is the only place on the web where people talk about trading cryptos...
>it solves a problem
>working product
>trying
Great, message received. You no longer need to post about how great/awful/mediocre/vapor/crypto it is every god damn day.

The chainlink oracle service is decentralized but the data providers are not. I don't think you understand the data flow correctly.

Lol at the very beginning of the project maybe. Other nodes will be incentivized to also serve the same data to achieve better decentralization and thus better security.

If the data providers are coming from one source the oracle network cant be decentralized. You just created a network of centralized oracles.

My bro, an oracle is in charge of putting the data given by data providers into the blockchain as well as notifying smart contracts. Get it? This mechanism is whats being decentralized not the data providers.

Can someone else explain it more clearly to this guy? Because I can't think of a way on how to make you get it anymore.

And im telling you the mechanism isnt being decentralized, its being centralized through chainLink. Other wise there is no point for Link and ETH should create decentralized oracles for every block chain. There is no point for the fee token, no point for the staking element, no point in forcing people to swap USD into ETH into Link. ETH will be the one to create truly decentralized oracles through smart contracts and Link will die. Enjoy your short to mid term gains because it wont be around in the next 2-3 years.

Holy shit you're so retarded it's beyond comprehension.

man it must hurt to be as stupid as you are

So this is how it feels like to be a brainlet. Tried to explain what a decentralized oracle is and now he's butthurt that he can't understand it lmao.

Saying it's centralized through ChainLink is like saying Bitcoin is centralized because the blockchain is one network

What's really stupid is buying vaporware ATH
I'll be laughing when Veeky Forums finally loses hope when it hits 10 cents/ LINK and buy up all their bags.

Also faggot, if ETH creates a decentralized oracle it will only be for the ETH blockchain. How about the Hyperledger enterprise bros?

Even Request Network wants a Bitcoin oracle not an Ethereum oracle.

Guess what fucker, ChainLink is for Hyperledger, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. How are you going to counter that one faggot?

Everyone thinks that way for the altcoin they want to buy. Hell, I want OMG to drop hard to $2 to $3 once bagholders get tired of waiting for development but it doesnt often happen.

You know im right you dumb nigger. Thats why everyone dumped Link and no one is buying it. Everyone figured out its yet another erc20 shit coin that doesnt do anything ETH cant do. kys deluded linklet there is a reason Sergey's last company went under.

Meetings and Hype can only go so far, that's why nearly all altcoins are trending down. People want to see an actual product. Chainlink's ambitious plans clearly entail a substantial amount of development work. Furthermore, Chainlink's success is not dependent on simply trying to execute a good idea, it's dependent on executing a good idea well.

None of you know whether the software they develop will be actually good or not. That's what my main point was with Pets.com. A good idea is not the sole definer of success.

Until they release software that proves they're capable of actually fulfilling what they promise, Chainlink will trend downwards.

you didnt explain it you retard, a decentralized oracle cannot be decentralized if its data is coming from one fucking source.

good thing I didnt buy at ath

God you're fucking hopeless. I just made several replies to you a while ago explaining it.

Then I guess you probably miss most moon missions lmao. Almost all alts that mooned recently dont have a finished product. LINK has a working product but not yet completely finished as explained in my original post.

Sergeys last company went down because of nxt and it wasn't his fault

> that's why nearly all altcoins are trending down
You have to be deluded to think thats the reason altcoins are trending down. Everyone knows its because of the bitcoin forking bullshit.

1. Altcoin ICO begins and moons upon release because it offers a novel solution to a problem
2. FOMO leads to overvaluation
3. People realize it will take a while to actually build the product and for now it's just vaporware
4. Product trends downwards until it is undervalued and prime for mooning a second time

Altcoins are down because of bitcoin's forking bullshit. Were have you been these past few weeks? Look at bitcoin's price, now look at every alt. Notice something different from a month ago?

*where

im going to sleep now lmao

I mean, this was obvious. Too many dumb people in crypto, so we're about to enter a 3 month bear market to purge them all.