Is he right?

Is he right?

Also that chick has nice shorts

a situation where people in the west die of starvation will be an apocolyptic scenario, in which case fatties won't last long at all

Will they last longer than Veeky Forums

LMAO fatties being jealous

Kind of a stupid logic. If dying due to a food shortage was a concern of mine, I would just go spend $500 on non-perishable food to fill my pantry that would last a LOT longer than the average Joes fat they carry.

made me think

made.. thinking..

who is they?

kind of stupid logic to assume there's going to be a food shortage but you can just go to the store and buy a bunch

I am saying if I was actually worried about something so retarded, I would go to the store NOW, buy a bunch of shit that is good forever* instead of gorging on food to carry around excess fat simply to have fat to burn for said apocalypse

moron

they took this probably right after they did a lot of ab work, I bet her stomach looks really good any other time of day

Sorta. Food is energy we all know that. When we eat too much we get fat. Fat is energy stores. So people with ""perfect abs"" will die first because they have less fat stores compared to a lard ass. A lard ass can survive starvation for days on end because they're body goes into starvation mode. Fatties think starvation mode is weight gain when you try and lose fat but that's just no possible. Starvation mode is your body eating away the fat and then the muscle and then everything else to survive. A 300lb fat ass at 5'4 frame will last a long time and the 104 5'4 Twink will die because their body just ate everything away. But it still makes no sense to turn into a lardo in case something like a food shortage would happen.

>has to imagine an apocalyptic scenario in order to feel better about himself

Nope. They would just take the extra calories they need from some fat person.

>food shortage
>living in a first world country
>2017
wew lad

Yep, the guy could show little more bulge though

Yes, if by "abs" you mean auschwitz mode.
Fit people would just burn the extra muscles. The extra muscles would still be more useful than fat before they were burnt.

>implying fit people wouldn't just kill slow, out of shape fatties and eat them in this situation

Have fun with that

is there a place i can find pics like this? the pic of the family at starbucks with apple products is another great one

>She looks like a man!
at least she looks human desu

i remember hearing that in Leningrad during ww2 relatively fit guys like storage or dock workers would just die in a moment while normal people would gradually wither away for months

Crabs in a bucket. If there was a magic pill that made women look like her, every one of those fat fucking cows would take it

You don't understand the power of denial, it seems.

If there isn't a food shortage, the fatties will be the first to die.