Scooby

Is Scooby/OurGuy/?

>Those are average Veeky Forums posters

Fucking shit

Me on the right

>wearing a shirt in both the picture and the drawing

between the partial hoverhand and the dude in the back who is clearly fed up with that chick's shit, the impending surge of homosexuality seems very Veeky Forums

>bald
>110% natty
>autistic
>homo

he's /ourguy/ for sure

look at that Veeky Forums B E T A hoverhanding his sister he wants to FUCK while the girl is the back is craving C H A D' S thick and meaty cock!

is anyone else happy that scooby has fans? for all the hate he gets, i want to imagine that he also has a group of people that genuinely love him, and that makes him sleep easier at night.

user, I get the meme, but in reality is the male Veeky Forumsizen craving Scooby's thick and meaty cock.
We all love Scooby-chan

Who hates Scooby?

>gives bad fitness advice
>narcissistic douchebag

>getting cucked by Scooby

Faggots like this one FUCK OFF JEFF

no, and anyone who even suggests that anyone is /ourguy/ is goddamn faggot; only weak-minded, weak-willed people have to look up to someone WITH other people.

I mean for fuck's sake you are ASKING strangers on the internet if some dude is a role model for us as a group; how fucking depressed are you?

I sincerely doubt he loses any sleep over edgy 15 year old fags that hate him on Veeky Forums.

I'm new to fitness and I eventually ended up a bunch of his videos, he's pretty cool imo. From my understanding he puts a bit of broscience here and there but the core of what he says is good. He also is a bit autistic and a memlord so even better.

LOL LOOK AT YOUR TRASH SEMI-COLIN OVER USAGE

>hey guis im smart; philosophical and; shiiet!

go back to whwre you came from you insufferable dillweed

He looks really well off though, good job, healthy as fuck, is married, has a nice house and even a bunch fans on the internet. And he's humble too if you count that as good.

is this bait? you cannot be such salty edgelord for real

Want to know why you missed quints by 5 digits? Because that's the exact number of cocks you take up your ass every single day.

anyone who tries to help people get fit unironically or non-maliciously is a pretty cool guy regardless.

need some people to balance out all those fat acceptance shitlords, and people that span the whole range of personalities will help. just like zyzz motivated most of us, maybe scooby appeals to some other people

do you guys think that scooby still posts from time on time secretly?

>married

He's confirmed it more than once. He just doesn't trip anymore.

Upboated xD

Well it still looks like he has a healthy relationship with someone he loves.

The guy in the back right is hot

ok dillweed, lol what are you fucking 9 or 90?

no its not bait, you're just a pussy who has to look up to someone because you didnt have any strong male role models in your life; and possibly even no strong female role models.

you know im right, though

being smart enough to not idolize some internet weirdo isn't edgy at all it's what normal, stable humans do.

you guys must be new, he was thinking about closing his youtube channel a while back because of all the negativity and he was dealing with some personal problems from it also, death threats and shit.

he's one of my favourite youtubers just because he is honest and passionate, he isn't doing this for money or fame, just spreading his message.

>no its not bait, you're just a pussy who has to look up to someone because you didnt have any strong male role models in your life; and possibly even no strong female role models.
Even if this were true how would it be bad trying to better oneself?

this was in 2013, btw. he's rebounded nicely since then.

>he is honest and passionate, he isn't doing this for money or fame, just spreading his message
Scooby is Christ

you corrected him for (grammatically correct, albeit slightly awkward) semicolon usage and mispelled semicolon