>gapped teeth
>6"1
>acne and acne scars
>can't hold basic conversations
>no hobbies
Can lifting make up for this?

All those are fixable

how do you fix not being 6'3?

No they aren't unless you make 7 figures a year.

nah bro, you're tall and because of that you're more attractive than everyone shorter than you

>Dentist
>That's a good thing
>Use treatment
>This will fix itself from gaining more confidence from lifting, read some self help stuff on the matter.
>Pick up a hobby that interests you, how is this even a problem?

yes just give it a shot you have nothing to lose

>how is this even a problem?
I have shitty hand to eye coordination so I can't get into sports, cooking, hiking, etc.

How about something that isn't sports? Or have you been so conditioned by Veeky Forums that you think that isn't alpha enough?

Man, you can improve that, even through lifting. Eye-hand coordination is something easily improvable. You probably won't become word-class in some sport, but you'll be better than before and 90% of normalfags which does nothing but get drunk and use snapchat everyday
READ THE STICKY

>6'1
95% of Veeky Forums's manlets won't be able to compete with ya.
This is how girls look at d00ds:

6'0>=Fuck that shit
6'0

>shitty hand to eye coordination
>can't into hiking

hiking is just walking around you greasy muppet

Yes man this is completely true.
every single girl will jump on your dick immediately after they see you,because of you are 6'1.

Get braces

Pic related is me. Those rubber bands and mewing are not a joke

Are you missing the pans entirely when you try to cook or something?

The way I learned to hold basic conversations was by eves dropping.

I'd listen in on people at school and work to get an understand of how to talk to people.

I worked at a super market, so I had to talk to customers and I'd say that helped improve my skills to.

You just have to learn and push yourself out of your comfort zone brahma. Cant be afraid to sperg.

No, I'm scared shitless of breaking the yolk when I make eggs moving a spatula in JUST the wrong way and getting burned by flying oil.

>lanklets actually believe this

Jesus fucking christ...

holy FUCKING SHIT
You look like you could be related to me, same skin tone and everything. This is surreal.

What's your family history brah

You are young, now is a great time to develop hobbies. Learn an instrument, language, an art of some sort, building something, working on cars, cooking, cosplay, programming, outdoorsy shit, etc.

Fitness is a good hobby in itself, Veeky Forums has a board for most hobbies

what?

Are lanklets on Veeky Forums becoming more autistic than manlets?

You're both probably puerto rican that's why you look equally faggy you reggaeton guzzling pigs.

Wrong I'm the pic guy.

Dominican

Puerto Ricans are usually whiter and the fact that you know about reggaeton tells me you're probably Hispanic yourself why the self hate. Replace reggaeton with bachata it's the superior art form