JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

who is getting just'd today, on the 26th of October in the 2017th year of our Lord.

I got JUST'd so hard I'm considering leaving crypto for good

nah holding VTC - don't get emo on your choice of coin

same here
good choice with vtc...i had a small position but sold it like a pussy because i FEARED the tor wallet would get delayed. but those fuckers are just pumping out new updates...damn it.

Same. All loses even when trying to pick decent coins: omg, wtc, xas. I'm about to break even with xas at least.
I remember throwing 0.07 btc at my wallet now I'm at 0.03 because I went into alts. Unless there's some magic ico backed by vitalik that save us all I don't think I'm gonna make it.

Getting JUSTed everyday

Im thinking about waiting for this monero FUD to blow over and dump everything into it and let it sit for a long time

the justing never ends and theres no end in sight

Went all in on TRIG due to predictions of mooning over next week and down over 30% so far - first time I've genuinely been JUST'd.

No sex for Ben.

down over a bitcoin today, muh alts getting rekt

What exactly caused this last downturn in alts? was it exclusively the BTC run? I've been out of the loop for 2 months now, and my holdings have tanked in value, about -60% from initial.
>Into OMG at ~$10 ea.
>Into BAT @ $.23 ea.
ARK is my only positive coin because I bought at 1.50, it's been stagnant though. I don't get it, I thought these were solid bets, then that JP Morgan faggot opened his trap, China had the scare with regulation, and now BTC makes a run? Am I missing anything? Pls Respond

i lost like 1 grand today. feels not so good

>>Into BAT @ $.23 ea.
Same here my man. It'll come our turn eventually. Until then I deleted BAT from my blockfolio.

BMC and EBET
I've already lost almost 50%

also, why the FUCK hasn't ETH even MOVED from $300?

still getting just'd

checking in

Getting JUST'd every fucking day. I didn't sell the btg bump and now I'm back where I was before. Fuck everything.

Today has been my biggest fuckup to date in crypto. Big losses across the board, sold everything good at the wrong time and hodl'd everything that dumped.

As soon as this shit recovers I'm putting 50% into BTC, 25% into ZEN, 25% into VTC and completely backing out from trying to day trade.

there was a mad dash into BTC to get BTG which sank alts, but then when that was over alts got a mini-pump, but now that 2X seems to be less of a worry, BTC is spiking back up again, even though the "amazon will accept BTC" rumor was disproven today.

and people are also dumping alts to get back into BTC because if anything bad happens with the Nov fork, at least they can't lose BTC relative to BTC if BTC falls. so we are seeing pre-emptive selloff in alts...i should've seen all this coming but i'm dumb. it all makes sense now looking back.

How can you get justed in these forks? How hard was it to buy bitcoin, sell before forkand buy cheap alts, sell alts 3 days after and buy bitcoins again to ride the $7k train and the sell again to buy cheap alts? Ive been in crypto for a while and this has been some of the most predictable times ive seen in a while

I'm fucking retarded, first I bought LINK near ATH, sold for a slight loss at .40c, to get into the Request Network ICO, RQN went under ICO price and I sold at a 20% loss to get into ASCH, watched ASCH reach .83 cents after getting in at .40 and got too greedy to sell, ended up selling at .67 cents to finally be in profit from my initial fiat investment, then bought Walton coin at 8.08 USD a couple of days ago, sold it at 7.30 USD a day later to get into BTC taking another loss, then saw it going back up and bought in at 7.50 USD yesterday, went to sleep and IT'S FUCKING 6.6 USD OVERNIGHT WHY DIDN'T I JUST HOLD THE FUCKING BITCOIN LONGER

I pray to the fucking Lord that Walton hurry up with their blockchain migration and wallet release before the end of Oct, if that doesn't cause a price pump to ATH briefly before the fork I will fucking kill myself.

I'm very slightly in profit at the time of writing this compared to fiat invest, but holy shit the amount of stress involved has not been worth it so far

Fill me twice shake on me