Has there ever been in history something similar to what happened in Latin America...

Has there ever been in history something similar to what happened in Latin America? I'm talking about two really different races of people interbreeding with each other to the point of almost creating a entire new race

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/aportaciones-de-los-hispanos-latinos-eeuu-1965040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latinas > all other women

lots of euronesians in the pacific. theyre not european, theyre not polynesian.

What races if mixed would make interesting looking people?

Seconded.
A race of godesses.

t. someone who doesn't live in Latin America

Northern European and East African
Southern European and East Asian
Arabs and Native Americans

>la atrocidad

Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans

Hapa and black

So Switzerland and Austria?

la atrocidad is lookin pretty good...i might make sire el ogro de las americas with her

Or Bavaria.

So Austria?

Slavs/Turkics/Mongolian/Persians in Central Asia

Iranic and Dravidians in India.

those are central Europeans mates. Not really a mix so much as their own group.

Nice meme, Latin America is one of the most diverse regions on Earth. Even the mestizos are all very different, a mestizo from Bolivia is not the same as one from Mexico.

Central Asia is just Turkic land though with various Slavic and Aryan minorities.

Uyghurs qualify.

Chuvash people are a finnish-turkic mix

Central Asia is a hybrid race of Caucasoid and Mongoloid. It is also possibly the only incidence of natural racemixing.

Yeah, Los Estados Unidos

Except instead of 2 races it's all

>Arabs and Native Americans
kek

Blacks + Whites = Arabs

East Asians + Whites = Tartars

South Asians + Whites = Roma

Arabs + Whites = Italians

Tartars + Whites = Slavs

Roma + Whites = Romanians

>american education

hey the ones who arent hot sure are loud, they got that going for them

I don’t see how the first one is wrong. The second one is an obvious joke.

>Has there ever been in history something similar to what happened in Latin America?

Hungary?

>american education

This is why american posters should all be fully banned

These are all Latinos.
Does this look like a single race to you?

Nice try, those are all white americans

Wut?

I got it from this site. They are latinos of different races. Only a few of them are white latinos.

thoughtco.com/aportaciones-de-los-hispanos-latinos-eeuu-1965040

From the looks of it the Persians may be a hybrid race between the western (white) and eastern (Indian) Aryans. Or it may be that the Persians are infact an evolution of the first Aryans, not being a hybrid race but a missing link for lack of a better term, also the ancient Persian empires were into racemixing (and incest if ck2 is not pulling it out of its ass) along with some blood from the Arabian invaders

los goblinos....

Ethiopians like the Habesha and Tigrayans are more Arab than black.

India is a mixing pot in general as they have Tibetans to the north and south east asians to 'the east. They got along well with Arabs and Persians until Timur, the Portuguese gave them Siddis and they were invaded by Hephtalites, Turks, and the Brits.
Their social system should prevent intermarriage but they have shared the same territory for so long that each new group creates a new caste.

Modern Hungarians are almost entirely European

It's more common in the stans

Iran is really diverse actually

in the south and west, they look Arab
in the north-northwest, they're more Caucasian (as in like Armenians or Azeris) or Turkish-looking
in the east, it's closer to Turkic, north Indian, Afghani

then you have a spattering that look Levantine or flat out white
i've met Persians with blue eyes who could pass as Iberian, and this guy who had hazel eyes and sandy hair

Russian Japanese girls are extremely qt

Most middle eastern countries were way diverse. Saudi in the east has people of persian descent, west has hijaz and how many of them have african families, south has their own native people as well

meant to reply to this

>la bellosa

Not all turkics are chinky looking steppe peoples though. Some of them mixed with slavs and persians enough that they have become blonde or brown chinky looking steppe peoples.

I'm living in a part of Japan where there's a large Brazilian population. Japanese-Brazilian girls are genuinely the sexiest women I've ever seen in my entire life. It's almost ridiculous. The guys are handsome as fuck too, no homo.

Why I have the feeling that I've seen this exact thread a while ago

>Northern European and East African
Once knew a half-German, half-Kenyan (don't know what tribe) girl. She was fit as fuck.

Central Asian countries. They are all mix of white and Asian.

>Iranic and Dravidians
*Nordic Aryans and Dravidians

>the Portuguese gave them Siddis
Siddis started coming with/after the Ghaznavids actually.

Slavs. Half-white half-mongol.

It really explains a lot.

Kek

There's a theory that when mongoloid turks migrated to central asia which was populated by scythian indo-europeans at the time, they interbred and created a new race of turks that we know today.

>arabs and native americans

>Blacks + Whites = Arabs
Checks out

West Africans + Anglos = Dixies (perfidious and low IQ)

no Turks are from north china/mongolia they were siberians known as the Tiele who were associated with tribes like the Teleuts
The eastern scythians were people like the Wusun and Yuezhi

>Brits
Mixing was frowned upon in the BJ so that's about as minimal as it gets.

Central Asia = Caucasian + Mongolians
South East Asia = Mongolians + Indians
Middle East = Caucasian + Northeast Africans
South Europe = Caucasians + Middle East
Europe = South Europe + Proto-Caucasoid

>Blacks + Whites = Arabs

Jesus fucking christ.

barely happened in latin america

At best you have a few countries that have up to 45% people with native american genes.
Including the redheaded irish lad who's 1/64th incan.

Not that user, but by East African he probably means Horner
Ethiopian, Somali and Eritrean
Pic related is a half somali half Swede

What? They're all pretty good-looking, and they look nice too.

And people complain about this

Wrong.

Would blanda upp

>arabs

Unironically there doesn't exist a race on this earth that hasn't experienced some kind of mixture with another.

We've never lived in a world of purebred humans, that's just a biological fact.

>t.american

He is right though, fuck off with this nazi shit. You can put people in races, yes, but not 100% exclusive nationalities. Europe as a continent is inbred between its nations, for example.

Pic related is you mutt.

Didnt expect anything more from retarded /pol/ fags like you.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

By your arguments not being pure hurts you more.

>American
>talking about purity

I actually laughed out loud. Good one Tyrone!

Name of the girl? She looks just like a friend.

I hoped you've bedded some of those, cause I would not waste the opportunity.

>We've never lived in a world of purebred humans, that's just a biological fact.
Well yeah.
I'm assuming OP is excluding prehistory though and counting mixed groups after that as a their own.
I mean even all subsaharan have some neanderthal admixture. To find a genuinely non mixed you'd have to find some isolated as fuck tribe in the congo or some shit

Its funny how third world /pol/acks get butthurt when a nation of "filthy subhumans" outperforms their shitholes.

Most /pol/cucks are Americans, upset that Finland has better social indicators, so in a sense you are right

Huh, obsessed with racial purity, politics, and an inferiority complex to boot. Time to go back.

A cute

A shit encrusted onahole > any woman

I guess I touched a nerve huh?

Didn't Genghis Khan supposedly have red hair and green eyes?

Stop
Browsing
/pol/

In fairness top right is literally a downie or some shit so of course he'd look like that.

I don't, Rashid al-Din was the one who claimed this.

This kills the European:
>Whiter than you, Ahmed

me on the bottom left

Problem is for every hot chick you get you get 10 little criminal mutts

>Blacks + Whites = Arabs
Thats beyond stupid

I agree. A black and a white will give you an amerimutt.

Arabs are Caucasoids that evolved in the arabian peninsula alone so they cant be negroid or white mixes at all.

Los protectores de la raza blanca...

>mentioning a normie tier game, or any game that isn’t historical on Veeky Forums

No but I think we should try it again, see if we can get even more beautiful people out of it.

this