/PLG/

pretty sure we all know who frogs grandparents are........ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBPU6H_rKQI
instagram.com/p/BRjto5tlf7Z/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont people think Mike T is Marcel???

>think

Anybody dealt with quadriceps tendonitis/pain right above the kneecap? Anything that worked other than just laying off it?

>not an SBD singlet
>shoes aren't mark bell shoes or even adipowers
>no headband

Picture needs an update desu

Elbow tendinitis from low bar squatting, pls help. Been using thumbs over, but going to try a closer grip with thumbs under.

Knee sleeves, foam rolling, light leg extensions worked for me

>Trying to write a cover letter and not sound autistic

Fuck this is hard. Can't I just send them a vid of my latest squat PR?

I wouldnt write a cover letter unless they specifically ask for one or if its a small 3-4 man team of old people

why are powerlifters so fat? if youre an athlete shouldnt you look like one?

So you're saying a deadlift PR would go over better?

Listen kid, I'm trying to give you life altering advice and you're sitting here throwing me an unfunny reddit joke told 1000 times already

Wow, really makes you think...

I've had to rest. Light bicycling can be smart, tho.

I know this is bait but
Not all sports require you to "look like an athlete"
>babe ruth- had an isley esque body yet one of the greatest baseball players of all time
>tom brady- greatest qb ever but looks like flabby dyel
the greatest sumo wrestler in the world has a disgusting body but is still an athlete and at the top of his sport

So how was todays lifting session? :^)

Skipped it :^) have been in bed all day watching the Expanse and Doctor Strange. Could've both trained and studied, but felt like giving zero fucks today.

Hah, you just go twice as hard tomorrow :^)

And I have to go to bed now, gn8 laddo

Ye, hope the days' potato chips and chocolate fuel the session.
Good night m8.

pls help

Curls
Rest
High bar or widening grip

Wrap it or get some sleeves. Warm up with curls and pec deck. Gotta suffer through it bro.

what plans are y'all running/how many days a week do you lift heavy

weighed myself today and im 5'7 188lbs

i just ordered a dominos pizza and a coke someone help

wishes of a great week
>youtube.com/watch?v=vBPU6H_rKQI

might be from your foot positioning/posture. i had this problem really badly and led to quads actually shifting position causing pain above knee from tension. ran/walked duck footed, had to learn to walk/do most things with feet straight and the problem was resolved

i actually had that yesterday for some reason

sometimes i dont get it sometimes i do

Monday- max effort raw upper body
Tuesday- sumo deadlift, various rom and gear
Thursday- board press in shirt
Saturday- box squat (3s, increase 20 lbs ew)

This program only works with equipment and steroids obviously.

candito 6 week

I have been squatting with my toes further out recently, so going back to toes further forward is worth a shot.

I'm having beer with my cpk so I can't help

So jealous of you.

I drink a lot of wonderful amazing tasty smooth craft beers, and gave up pizza in 2007..... about 10 years now....

>currently 5' 8" 191.... was 198 before sickness in 2016 November.
>somebody on here admires you. ;-)

ive been in a habit of bulking for so long idk how to stop

i dont think im gonna

Just train harder and take some stimulants

took 400mg of caffeine before my workout today it was pretty good

i dont like the high rep first weeks of c6w but i always hit all my reps fine so whatever

As long as you don't look sloppy and make weight for meets its all good

yeah its weird i look really thig in clothes and then i take my shirt off and you can see i have high bodyfat

like 18-19%

Now that the dust has settled I'm going to continue with the releases of dietmar 6 day program.

hey rafael whats up why dont you change your trip

No thanks I'm good.

ok

How come i can double overhand grip 200 kg but i cant hook grip 180? How do i improve my hook grip over my overhand? I have bicep issues so can only go over 85% with over-under like once every couple weeks or so

Couldn't Trappy just have been a man who gave advice and bantsed lewdly? Why the need for the fake persona? I get that rp'ing as a trap somewhat blunts the sting of the fact that you don't lift and are weak, but people that needed it would still have appreciated the advice. The whole thing is just so weird. And sad, because Rafael obviously loves strength sports and was a good contributor, minus the obvious drama and deception. It's just so strange.

agreed

don't be a bitch and just embrace the pain

not him but hook grip honestly doesnt hurt

Yeah fuck that. You have to at least compete before you coach.

Like imagine having to explain the situation to someone not familiar with Veeky Forums or Internet culture. Like I've always said, the truth is almost always stranger than fiction.

yeah itd be like trying to explain the misfits to someone its not possible

i dont get the whole rping as a trap or an ex girlfriend or any of it its fuckign weird

i agree even if he is dyel his advice isnt less good and calling yourself a trap makes it even less credible seeming than just having shit numbers

fucking weird

I tried explaining trappy to my wife even before the whole truth came out. I felt really stupid. And this is a woman who understands powerlifting and supports me.

kek

>so you know the anime image board i get my powerlifting advice from well theres this guy that is roleplaying as his ex girlfriend but saying that his ex girlfriend (which is him actually) is not a girl but is actually a man becoming a girl and he says that thats him

/plg/ help im retard
what does GDE mean?

whose benis/butt was that

i need to know who i spilled my seed for...

>the top level weightlifting and pl coaches never competed

A cute girl butt :)

pls tell me rafael

instagram.com/p/BRjto5tlf7Z/
Lads

Doesn't seem that hard

Great punk band who make terrible music now that their singer went solo

Obsessive need for attention.

you got used to it

i guess

just feels like pressure on my thumb, i actually like the feeling a lot now for whatever reason. same way i love the feeling of holding heavy as weight

i need chalk though since the top of your thumb and your finger can both be sweaty and more slippery than just normal gripping

that only really applies to when youre doing multiple reps. especially on rows or whatever

how retarded would it be to take the squats from monday and friday of sheiko intermediate large load and put them in my own routine on monday and thursday?
id be doing deadlifts on tuesday

should i replace the bench days in c6w with something else or just do a completely different program?

2 8
F R E E
R
E
E
P R O G R A M S
R
O
G
R
A
M
S

nah have you run it before?

i got 10lbs on my max the first time i ran it. about to start week 3 on wednesday of my second run through

I've ran it a few times and never really saw a crazy gain on my bench. I've ran a few other programs between then and now so I think I'm going to run the normal plan and see how I feel after

3x int med or 3x int high>?

Don't run those programs, they're shit, run Sheiko.

3x int med unless you're already used to volume, then 3x int high

Whichever you want, the only real difference is close grip bench on day 1.

Lol those programs are absolute shit written by a moron, run a real program, like Sheiko or my dietmar.

/plg/ pls
i don't know what GDE means
pls inform me

Great Deadlift Expert, its used when ones deadlift is their only good lift, for example, Isley is a GDE

it means genetic dead end which isley is also one

>3x2 block pulls@95% of my inflated max tomorrow
rrrrrRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I

HATE

DEADLIFTS

Don't inflate the max then

You should do my tried and tested novice/intermediate DUP

2-Day Comfy Bench DUP

Day 1 start at ~70%1RM
5x4 1ct pause bench
1x4+ tng

Day 2 start at ~80%1RM
4x2 tng
1x2+ tng

Add 2.5kg/5lb week to each day for 6-10 weeks or until the sets become too grindy and then reset back to 2.5kg/5lb over your starting weight and repeat. Close grip bench/dumbell accessories for chest, shoulders and tri's on both days. Don't destroy yourself on +sets but don't be a pussy either.

Are little Debbie's the ultimate bulking food?

This desu. I feel like ONE of the reason my overhand is wayy above my hook grip is because i sweat like a bitch when deadlifting, making my thumb slippery as shit.

How to fix? My gym doesnt allow chalk

>and also people actually follow his advice and do his program even though he doesn't compete or coach

Yeah

Close. Cheeseburgers

There's a fucking mouse in my room. I can't sleep now

liquid chalk? i just bought some cause i have the exact same issue

Kill Yourself Raf

>tfw squatting tomorrow
I'm pumped as hell lads, also I might be a father

oh nice

Well, get to the gym as often as possible before that little time waster pops out

About doms and very little sleep and now I'm doing a mr heavy squat set

Fucking help me lads

i da a volume day yesterday and was sore. it sucked

Hey lads. What's your opinion on sheiko

The past 3 days I've spent roughly 5 hours a day edging and then completing.
Am I addicted to jerking?

Wrong thread bro.

Maybe better than no plan.

What's better than better than no plan?

Sheiko maybe. It might actually be worse

So sheiko is better than sheiko but may actually be worse than sheiko?