What do you do when you catch girls mirin?

What do you do when you catch girls mirin?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/449338549305761792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask if they have a spoon I can borrow.

Girls never mire me.

Who is this girl?

I tell them to stop making bad threads

Wake up

I start an entire movement on the objectification of men around the world. How we are openly discriminated against and thought of as nothing more than objects of sexual desire.

Flex a 'cep

smile, if they smile back that means u go fucking talk to them and dont spill spaghetti, just be natural, natural meaning dont be autistic u fuckwads

I mire back

pop a boner

B but I'm naturally autistic :(

im usually the one mirin

Remember I have to return some videotapes.

>Did that guy just smile at you?
>Wow yeah I think so, pretty creepy. OMG... what if he thinks I was checking him out?
>Wowww super gross.. that's just wrong ..

something was unfortunately lost in translation, so i'll explain it briefly.

Australian humour is about self-deprecation and being a bit of a goof. we also think yanks are wankers who take themselves too seriously. Zyzz was doing a comedic take on our version of Chad, which were curlbro ethnics (Slavs, Lebos, Turks, Greeks, Italians) who would speak in a sort of broken English, a wog-bonics. It became a marketing gimmick and a way to sell t-shirts, so he overdid it a bit, much like if you develop a cashcow catch phrase, well you keep saying it, Eat my shorts!

The kids who use it now, mostly Americans, have no real idea of where these words came from or their intention, and their lack of understanding Australian customs and norms and being aspies, has lead to a very sad state of affairs, where you took something amusing and repeated it so much it is cringe inducing, pleb tier shit. You have become the thing that you were supposed to be mocking, and posters like OP are pure cancer.

Unoriginal, unfunny, can't even make a thread with a full sized image, and of course baiting without really know how to troll or create controversy.

Take some more antipsychotics

fuck off cunt

>being this insecure

If she smiles at me when I catch her looking at me, I give a dead stare into her eyes for a few seconds without smiling. I don't know why but I seriously get enjoyment out of doing this. Especially when they're hot because they're probably so used to guys hitting on them.

I awkwardly act as if nothing happened, which is the case anyway

>talking to girls at party they seem interested
>i dont know how to escalate conversation how to do anything more serious than random small talk and i leave
>later when i go outside for a sec hear them saying the word cute in a sentence while i walked past them
>I dont approach them again that evening
I still facepalm so hard every time i think about this so now im confident about my looks/clothes but how do i actually make clear that im interested

>Being unaware of what happens outside of your autistic mind

the correct way of saying this would be:
>fuck you shit cunt

we don't use fuck off. it's only something a little passive aggressive beta would say. I mean fuck you, i will say fuck you, i'm telling it to YOU.

piss off is what we used to say when we were 13. Piss off mate, you're an idiot.

Again, don't use these words if you don't know how to make them at least sound authentic, cunt is something i would call a friend btw, if i hated someone i would call them a poof or a soft/weak cunt. Cunt sometimes means hard, legit, badass.

The hot new blonde girl at work keeps starting at me, what do ???

I internally shit myself and look away, occasionally looking back to check if they're still mirin.

I'm so afraid of talking to girls most of the time. Sometimes not but usually this is how I'll respond.

Physical contact, banter, playing games, talking about her, not small talk, listening, taking a genuine interest or at least seeming to, having fun and liking yourself. Most of all just ask her out. Worst is you'll get a no and go do something else.

Or ya know just flex a 'cep

>how do i actually make clear that im interested

"Hey I am interested in you, can I have your number? How much do you squat?"

twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/449338549305761792

I'd like to say that I smile at them and go and talk to them if they smile back but I would be lying. Instead I glance at them several times and try to convince myself that the reason I don't want to go over and say 'Hi' is not because she's unattractive or undesirable but actually I have a crippling fear of rejection and public humiliation and that the risk of embarrassment is far too high that I'd be far better off ignoring her and carrying on with what I'm doing. I'd then convince myself she's probably not interested anyway and that I'm making up things out of a desire for attention, and then finally watch her walk away as I imagine a life with her and how our children would look.

loudly say "pffft she wish"
And keep on lifting.
If you lift for pussy, might as well give up

i respond to negative social feedback by shutting down and putting walls up. unfortunately, a lot of the time i perceive negative social feedback when its not really there which often results in me just disconnecting from the person.

my confidence is low fucking low that i can't envision girls being attracted to me in any way, despite the fact that girls do mire me a lot. when i was confident i got 7s no problem, now i rarely get laid and when i do its with 5s and below.

>the correct way of saying this would be:
>>fuck you shit cunt

wow thats great thanks

aussies are really great at swearing

this is the most autistic thing in the thread, and that's saying something.

buddy, i'm sorry, but nobody cares.

nice thumbnail buddy
first day on Veeky Forums?

this

physical contact is king, play with her hair or some shit or you can be moe forward and put a hand on her hip or somrthing. listen to her - actually listen to her and pretend/do take an interest and make yourself into someone whom'st she feels lucky to be receiving attention from.

if this was comedy, it hit way too close to home.

don't forget the self hatred and internal embarrassment as you later reflect on your delusions

Even if it turns out like that why would you care?

She's crushing her kidney. Pretty cool pic.

im not your buddy fuckwit, calling someone buddy is why you have none. go on, post a screenshot of your phone contacts, it's one page and it starts and ends with ya mum. give her a call, maybe you can be sorry to her for being such a fucking disappointment, oh wait, she stopped caring years ago.

Honestly?

I become a stuck up cunt about it.

Im socially savvy, i do fitness modeling and compete in physique. I have the social proof to be desirable and also to approach women easily.

But when it comes to "manners" towards average looking women, im just an asshole. I either look at em in disgust or just try to end the conversation with one word answers to ignore them.

I feel like i need to fix this , but there is no incentive for me to do so.

When it comes to good looking girls mirin me. of course I approach as its an easy lead to add on my phone.

post body

maybe its this c4 but damn i want to bash op's head in with a screwdriver

srry. dont need validation nor to attention whore, it happens on a daily basis.

Just wanted to share that part of my life.

The same for me, for normal girls autism hits hard but for the 10/10's i usually talk like a alpha.

glance back at her for a sec with a completely blank face and continue workout as if nothing happened.

if i talk to them i will have nothing to say after "hi" and it's awkward silence and embarrassment. but if i always assume they're not interested than i am always safe from embarrassment and public humiliation.

ya its a good one

Some can be fucking aggressive bro, don't fall into that trap of being nice. For every rapey little creepy dude out there there is a female counterpart. Which is to say there are a fuckload of them.

I wish we lived in a world where we could all be nice to one another but a lot of people are socially retarded.

Kek... severely underrated post

I'd kick her in the side, extra hard.

Oh i know.. i've approached plenty.

Even 10's that are socially inept. Stutters, awkward, socially retarded.

Quick short story of autistic girls : I actually had a real actual autistic girl asking for my number. She was the cashier at the grocery store and was speaking loudly about it.

For the most part i tend to be confident and not care about being embarrassed. But holy shit I will never go back there again, it was so cringey, the people behind me started laughing about it. and yes you are right.. she was very aggressive about it. Getting louder and louder as I continued to ignore the "can i have your number" question.

Flex a 'cep

IT doesn't matter. Even if they talk to me I will fuck it up somehow. Every fucking time

i wasn't accusing you of lying, i only wondered what your physique looked like

My voice becomes deeper and I talk coherently. It a weird phenomena

Being genuine here.

I honestly don't understand why most guys let girls intimidate them.

You work hard all week, school, gym, work etc.. but most let some girl that needs a fuck ton of makeup just to be 8/10 at best.

I'm not trying to get RSD in here but.. most women you see throughout your day even the hot ones.. are easy and approachable.

Thank you for larping next time try and make your bullshit stories more believable

yawn

>>I honestly don't understand why most guys let girls intimidate them.
I've been completely calm in life or death situations yet spill my spaghetti in social situations.
I don't even know

i go mute when im around girls im attracted to. not good

>Be cashier
>Some douche looking ugly dyel manlet comes to my register.
>Greet him with the usual "Hello sir and thank you for choosing us to shop."
>"Hello, I'd like to pay with my card."
>"Sure go ahead"
>He puts in his card but forgets to push in his code.
>"Sir can you enter your number?"
>He ignores me and has this smug look on his face. Louden my voice
>"Sir, please enter your code."
>He mumbles something about alpha and being a Chad
>People start giggling behind him
>"Sir, please enter your number!"
>He enters his code and leaves without saying something.
>Catch him looking at himself in the reflection of the window
>People in line still talking about him and wondering if he has autism.

Start treating approaching women as a life or death situation then.

Oi you quit that shite m8, done mike me come daown theyah with me boomerang an give ye the moy signahcha move, the daown undah cut

>be manlet tier short sack of shit
>go to store
>look at cashier before going through motions of sliding/inserting card/punching in PIN
>don't spill spaghetti

WE G-G-GONNA MAKE IT?

yawn

Heart attacks can kill, user.

Go up to her and ask them if I have something funny on me. When they say no I ask if they see my guns. She'll laugh and think you're talking about your arms. Then I pull out my glock and rob the bitch.

ssomeone you'll never have

if you're attractive enough just talk about what's on your mind and bitches will just go with it

smirk and just say straight up "deal or no deal"

How does one know he dresses good?

Not the guy you asked, but I'll tell you what I was told a long time ago: Don't wear t-shirts with designs on them and don't wear fucking Walmart wrangler jeans. Get a pair of neutral colored neutral shoes (so like maybe black Vans or Converse), a t-shirt with no design but a dark color, a shirt with a lighter color, a button up shirt (personally I'd go with white) and a pair of dark and light jeans. Dressing well is mostly about finding your personal style. For instance, American Eagle had a sale on striped shirts in like 2015 and I wanted to reward myself for losing 30 pounds and I wanted to try to pull off stripes so I bought like 3 shirts. I wore one of them one time and when I saw myself in the mirror out on the town it looked like I didn't lose any weight at all. Now I don't wear stripes anymore. But I know a dude who looks great in stripes. If I stuck with stripes I could have the surprise factor when I take my shirt off, but I'd only do that in the summer. I generally dislike them now because of that incident though. Just don't dress like a 15 year old, no cargo pants, especially no cargo shorts unless you absolutely need the pockets, like on a hike or something. Wear actual shoes unless flip flops or sandals suit the outfit and/or the weather. Once you know what suits your own taste buds you'll know what to buy, and when you know that you'll feel good in your clothes and be more confident. Not saying you have confidence issues, but making a general statement.

I spend entire weeks wondering if she was mirin or if she thought I was ugly somehow.

brahs what do if I'm decently attractive and good at talking but I have social anxiety so I avoid talking to people at the gym

Girls will be checking me out, purposing bending over in front of me, etc and I'll be too scared to talk to them

I feel like a loser inside, would a therapist help?

Go on lookbook and start judging what you think does and doesn't look good. first stage is to become critical, so you can judge it yourself.

ignore them at all costs.

>tfw becoming attractive didnt cure autism

You have a really bad outlook on life mon ami

Now the ovarian stomp!

tell them they're sexy or cute or whatever dude. Just fucking try out different approaches until you get a style that works for you.

bottom line though: just be a fucking man. Stop WORRYING what a women might think if you do something this way or that way. You are numero uno. Start acting like it.

Look at the floor and mumble "y-you too"

why care if a girl checks you out? for one you have to be a CHAD, and two, even if she does, so what? the chances of her approaching you are low. You still have to work your game.

I fucking hate to wear t-shirts without a design. I lost 180 pounds and have loose skin at my chest and I had it at my stomach aswell but got it removed already. Tried bulking to fill it up and it helped a bit but it's still to bad to not see. If I wear a shirt without a design it's really noticable.
Getting Veeky Forums also fucked me on this. My chest sticking oit makes it more pronounced and every shirt that is my size and not baggy at my waist/stomach is way too thight around my shoulders and chest and make my tits noticeable.
Any tips on that? I only got 4 months left untill surgery but I want to look better already.

OH BOY@!!!!!!

>caring about other people opinions especially women
kill yourself my man

Flex a 'cep and tell 'em "Deal or no deal"

Unfortunately no solid advice from me, man. I'm sorry you have to struggle with that now and wish you the best of luck with your surgery, your time before then, and well after. I've been lucky enough to not become out of control with my eating habits even though I had every chance to. Sounds to me like you've made it though aside from that. 180 pounds is a huge deal and I'm being genuine when I say good job. We're all gonna make it, but some of us are gonna have some scars. It's not an easy mountain to climb as I'm sure you can attest. The best advice I can try to give you is to wear black shirts without designs. Black is naturally slimming so you'll appear somewhat better. Maybe tuck it in if the skin goes too far down.

Can I ask how you lost 180 pounds? And how long it took? I'm about to begin trying to help my brother lose weight and he's pushing 350 pounds now I think. I'm thinking just some cardio and just a generally healthier diet until he gets down to the 300 pound mark and then I'll introduce him to weightlifting just so it'll be a little easier on his joints. He's been out of shape for a while so I don't wanna go too far too fast and end up getting him hurt or killed.

theres this girl who works at my gym thats always mirin. really small gym too so sometimes were the only ones there

what the fuck do i do we go to the same schoo ltoo

I feel ya bud, I am the exact same. Worst is trying to get rid of those 5s afterwards, most become attached immediately and it is so awkward dealing with that shit.

i probably shouldnt have expected a reply from you guys

i was thinking aboiut getting a job there so i can ask her about it but ive literally never talked to a girl before except for like sharing answers on something in school or whatever

ever

don't feel bad m8 I'm a thread killer too. idk why but when I reply the thread just flatlines. just smile next time you catch her mirin. Not like a full on grin but like a "hey, I'm open for conversation" kind of deal. If she doesn't reciprocate then no harm done, if she does then you get to justify trying your luck.

underrated.

yeah same here fucking all the time

i know what to talk about with her but everytime i do something new it feels weird as fuck

never talked to a girl so id be going into the unknown

i'm sure she did you fucking dyel faggot
Then you did PUA on took home her and 8 of her 10/10 model friends and banged them all at the same time due to your alphaness from 27 days nofap and your supertestoseterone levels then albert einstein clapped and they begged you to fuck them again but you just told them to fuck off and drove in your ferrari to your networking meeting with dan blizerian and your billionaire friends in my garage just bought this new lamborginhi

you have to take that step user. You know she's mirin a lot, but you don't talk to her even though you say you know what to talk about with her. If she's consistently giving you the green light, you need to take it my man. Sounds like you're missing out big time just by doing what you're doing, and you're clearly not satisfied with the results. Going into the unknown is a part of life that we need to embrace. The sooner you do it, the sooner it is over with and you'll have the experience under your belt. You miss every shot you don't take, bro. Make me proud.

ok thanks nigga

>Slave cage in corner
>Glass cabinet with various medieval torture instruments and dildos
>Better cover up my nipples, don't want to seem degenerate

Flex a 'cep

kek