Listen, I'll make you an offer. I'll give you the 7/10 gf...

>Listen, I'll make you an offer. I'll give you the 7/10 gf, but I want 65% of all gains that you've made and will make in the future.

>Sure thing
>heh... he doesn't know I do cardio

I'm too small for that deal 9/10 GF, AND SHES LOYAL OR I WALK SHARK

Thank you Kevin, would anyone else like to propose an offer?

nah I can get a 7/10 and keep my muscle so

fucking love yall

>There is nothing proprietary about this! Don't be greedy.

You see, the risk you run about asking for other offers and finding that there are now is that I now have more leverage, so I'm going to change my offer. I'll give you a 7/10 gf for 75% of your gains and I get to fuck her at least once a week.

>good presentation, your product is wonderful, and I see you making millions of dollars in the future
>but you stepped into the room with your left foot, and for that reason, I'm out

>*teleports behind you*

Hey over here! Robert here, and... I like your progress. You've grown by over 25% in lean body mass, while also dropping down to 12% BF. That's impressive, it really is. And as a guy who came from nothing, I can respect your level of dedication. But you have to know something about Kevin... he has no idea how to get you a gf, LET ALONE one that's a 7/10. So here's the deal, I'm gonna make it simple for you:

I will give you a 9/10 gf, of your ethnic preference, and I'm not gonna take 65% of your gains, because I know how hard they were to acquire. So I'll give you the gf, but I only want you to call me once a week, on weekends if possible, and just wish me happy birthday. No, it's not my birthday, and please don't ask why, but... that's all I want from you. Look at me. I'm praying we can make this deal, user. Please take it. Please.

You look like you need all the gains you can get, DYEL bro? Take the deal.

>Actually Kevin, I have an offer.

>user, you'll be my boy toy for life but you have to stop working out forever because I don't like muscles.

>What do you say to that?

Counter-offer. 9/10 GF for me, 90% of my gains now and going forward, but you have to fund the assassination and replacement of Justin Trudeau; if not, you have to fund a northern wall to keep Canadians out.

>Okay user I see you're a really hardworking individual but the way you stepped into the room convinced me that you're not willing to work hard enough. If you told me you're willing to live under a bridge, starving to death while I profit and get richer from your business, then I would make you an offer... So with that said I'm gonna have to be out.

>Unfortunately you weren't working out in a Mavericks t shirt and for that reason I'm out

Done.

Just let me jump in here for a minute. Uh, I like your style, I like your swag, and I like your progress. But here's the thing, I'm out.

If you pay me $600,000 a year you have a deal

>I can't read the writing on your shit and for that reason I'm out

I appreciate the offer Robert, but I would like to hear what Mark has to say.

Don't take the deal! Believe in yourself and chase your dreams!

I'm inclined to but then again I wonder what she looks like without makeup and if her body is really worth it

>I will give you a 9/10 gf, of your ethnic preference, and I'm not gonna take 65% of your gains, because I know how hard they were to acquire. So I'll give you the gf, but I only want you to call me once a week, on weekends if possible, and just wish me happy birthday. No, it's not my birthday, and please don't ask why, but... that's all I want from you. Look at me. I'm praying we can make this deal, user. Please take it. Please.

would take this deal

Fag

what I need from the mapleman is your rarest maplemans because these are basic maplemans baka

>I'm out

I would have to hammer out the details on whether on not the gf is loyal or annoying and the like, but would otherwise take the offer.

You have yourself a deal, Robert! Lets do business

>givin g up ANY gainz for a girl

i didn't know these people on this planet that desperate for a vagina to fuck

>baka
Are you the same dude who keeps posting this? Please use a trip so I can filter you out.

Lmfao

y-yes ma'am, you t-too

hell I'd do that for a ham sandwich

baka desu senpai

I remember my first week here

Can we try fugging on one of those stupid fit board things?

I'll give you the 8/10
but you have to switch to crossfit and give me 80% of your current gains