youtube.com/watch?v=6mbegGF7F0g
youtu.be/Tm9XtB_vyzc
youtube.com/watch?v=fHRudGVPonA&t=154s
youtube.com/watch?v=AvWp1ND7XuY
genovapedia.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XroS2tctBUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Way too complex to sum up.

Basically if Veeky Forums met in a gym everyday.

Better than any sitcom on tv, except for Always Sunny

the tom platz of tranny fucking

Realism

Ye be gone golem!

The most organically funny and entertaining thing on the internet right now.

Dennis is leaving the show so Delray misfits is superior. In fact now pretty much anything is superior.

its sick its piss its revolting its insulting

that guy is a little barrel chested

>274 videos

where does the funny stuff starts familia?

about when lenny comes in

weirdos and degenerates who frequent the gym together
they bust each others balls and film themselves while doing it, but they care about each other and are good friends
i wouldnt mind being part of the gang

Like Trailer Park Boys meets Chris-Chan.

Being a part of that paralympics retard gang would drag you down like a dead weight. It would be embarrassing to be seen in public with those ugly disfigured guys, and if anyone overhead their delusional talk, you'd instantly be shunned for being mentally handicapped or crazy.

Can someone give me a quick of rundown on them?

Either when Lenny shows up or when Richard dogs the fuck out of Jason for doing stupid shit on the internet.

ty, looking into it now

fit kino

best "fitness" show on youtube

Fun fact
Will is a first cousin to Wyclef Jean, he's been in some of his videos too

Get ye gone golem

Best reality show you'll ever watch.

This...
I never fuckin realized it.

>Jason is the dyel retard who thinks he knows what hes doing.
>Brad is the shit poster
>Lenny is the fag who fucks traps and trannies
>Jay is the typical power lifter
>Richard is the typical body builder
>Andrew is in all of us...the one who pushes us and those around him...you never see andrew...because we see through his eyes...we are Andrew

It started out when Andrew and Janoy had a minor falling out, and Andrew decided to film his own videos.

Andrew is just an average guy who thought it would be fun to film the antics of some of his friends at the gym. At some point, he ends up meeting Jason Genova, a mentally disabled wannabe bodybuilder who has been taken advantage of by some "friends" of his and made to star in embarrassing videos. Andrew takes Jason under his wing and becomes his new producer, filming him being a goofy retard in the gym and interacting with Andrew's various friends, most notably Brad and the chocolate golem. The crew gets themselves into all kinds of hilarious situations which used to be documented by weekly videos. Nowadays the posting of videos has greatly slowed down. More recent videos are mostly focused on Lenny, who has turned out to be a fascinating character.

this was beautiful

I couldnt believe his living conditions tbqhwyf

Kuato when?

>their delusional talk
i already got a couple of friends that almost constantly embarrass themselves, and the remainder of the group, in public with their loud mouth shittalk, there wouldnt be much difference i bet

summed up perfectly.

Fuck you cookie cutter, just watch their shit and come up with your own opinion

We see andrew all the time you faggot, fuck your gay implications

>Andrew is in all of us
>never makes any gains after years of being in the gym

Yep, that's Veeky Forums.

I genuinely like Jason and support his dreams

That's why it's actually painful to watch him fuck up his diet and workout routine. Lenny's a terrible influence on Jason too, but he's right - they're both freaks.
Hundreds of videos, spanning 5 (?) years, later and the only thing that's worked is a bald, effeminate , helicopter parent on his ass 24/7. Good luck Janoy.

PS. Big Rich best misfit, JT fittest misfit, and upcoming Jay death video is gonna be menty.

>start a episode 1
Big Richard vs Mike already has me sold.

Reddit-tier ending

>tfe no strong qt meth Emma gf

>Frank Yang travels the world on a whim at his parents' expense
>has yet to go down to Florida to visit the Misfits
>tfw you will never see Fronk wax philosophical with Lenny

jay death video? what?

amazing

The fact that these guys are from the same county as me is honestly somewhat concerning

Palm Beach County, Florida, fyi

youtube.com/watch?v=6mbegGF7F0g

are these people for real. Is it trolling to some degree, please tell me that it is. Its not possible.

NO SERIOUSLY LADS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH LENNY

raped as a kidder

Brah, you're going to have to be alot more specific with that kind of question.

Why does lenny have that weird as fuck twitch?

Prolly coke.

That girl Emma is a qt.

coke doesnt do that to you, faggot

He's always sniffing and snots himself constantly faggot.

he's not sniffing and snorting, faggot. he's twitching. it's a facial tick, like how ethan from h3h3 raises his eyebrows every three seconds. i know you've only seen coke done in movies but it doesnt do that

youtu.be/Tm9XtB_vyzc

Fugg I miss Saul, we haven't seen will for a while either

how can he possibly dare take out his hideous face and body to a stage.

Jesus christ.

Who /teamtranny/ here?

i seriously cant stop watching their videos

Kek

lennyism

youtube.com/watch?v=fHRudGVPonA&t=154s
Sometimes I watch these to remember what it feels like to have friends

Sadly, I know this feel.

I generally go through a huge chunk of the Misfits videos throughout the year.

He edits too much. brb launching drone to film getting into my car

which video

Say what you will about his ascites/slin gut, and diabetic legs you have to admit that Lenny at the very least is willing to put the work in to come in shredded. That's more than a lot of people can say.

>the effort and the work is what matters

Who gives a sweet flying fuck what kind of effort he puts in if he looks like that.

You can just binge watch from the beginning tho

Jason lives like 20 minutes away from me. Pretty freaky knowing that he can drive on the same roads as me.

At least Lenny sticks to a bike.

He overuses stimulants and phenibut.

Lenny - chocolate golem

Janoy - delusional retard who thinks hes a bodybuilder and can win comps(Lenny as well cept he's just delusional and not totally retarded)

Prince Andrew - Intelligent normal guy who films everything and cares about Jason's well-being. Provides decent commentary and advice while filming.

Brad - Angry mailman with common sense who talks shit all the time(which is hilarious) but it's basically harsh reality. Also cares about Jason also this is less clear by the way he treats him. Also I noticed he has gotten significantly bigger over the course of filming the misfits

>chocolate golem

Also Jason being a literal retard has taken gear and pro-hormones in the past most likely without any proper understanding. He is also always fat because he eats everything in sight. Has gotten relatively decent looking at times but pissed away his trainer and generally fucked his friends over because he's also a complete narcissist.

Brad is a fucking faggot. He is literally "that kid" who always has to be edgy and nitpicking everything someone else does all while saying fuck every millisecond. He's like a balding 12 year old.

nice trips m'lord

idc it's funny as shit sometimes but ya I admit he's a douchebag who is obviously unhappy with his life.

he never took gear dummass

what type of hemorrhoids do I need to take to get this physique?

"Cookie cutter"

youtube.com/watch?v=AvWp1ND7XuY

Dale comes out to meet Lenny

Jesus these videos are amazing

He has a hard on for Randy Santel

Required Reading:

genovapedia.org/

They could have just hired this guy and save the CGI for the new Emma Watson movie.

ask your doctor about chromosone transplant
all you need is one extra and your good to go

That potato image with the caption
>baby jason being washed
Always cracks me up

godamnit I'm dying

Pure fucking gold. I just fucking died.

Stop talk shit

He's no little bo peep

lol he learned the secret phenibut meme. How do you know he takes it...

I went through a nasty phenibut withdrawl.. use with caution

Damn I miss the days when i used to browse the misc.

He's gonna end up like Vader the wrestler. A doctor will tell him he has two years left to live

Au contraire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XroS2tctBUI

>that episode where they're reading from that site

he literally admitted to it

These fucking retards feel like a family to me

That..actually makes sense

he posted pictures of his gear you dumb fuck.. and Andrew told him to take it down immediately.

Wow, Jason Genova was born on February 22, which makes him a Pisces. I'm also a Pisces. I guess this explains why I always felt a metaphysical connection to Jason while I watch the Misfit's videos!

Dennis leaving for good isn't confirmed though, wouldn't be surprised if he came back at the start of the next season like "Ayooo, the kid died".

go to bed, janoy

what did emma go to prison for?
gets my dick hard desu

GOLEM GET YE GONE

-Genova picks up Adam and Bri from the airport. During the drive home, Genova claims to have sold the rights to one of his videos to Nickelodeon (????????). Jason's body fat is up again and it's obvious that he hasn't trained at all while Adam was away, and rather than admit that he cheated on his diet, Jason claims that it was from "shooting testosterone." How taking steroids would result in fat gain is beyond me. Miraculously, Adam buys the story, and he forces Jason to go on camera and admit that he took steroids. This possibly makes Jason Genova the first ever reverse fake natty, who pretends to be on steroids but actually isn't.