Fml

I need desperate fucking help bros.

How the FUCK do I get rid of puffy nips and armpit fat? I'm 5'10" 155lbs. Ive struggled with this my entire life. Ive been bulking. Gained 10 pounds but I'm scared to keep bulking if this shit gets worse. I'm skinnyfat btw. What the shit do I do my niggas??

Get surgery. It's what I did, put my life on standby for two months until I got fully recovered, got back to where I was at in the gym and now my puffy nips are nothing but a long distant memory fading a bit each day

really not much you can do about have big nips, but you can build out your chest to make them less noticeable. just focus on chest work in the next couple months and youll see a better looking chest

gyno operation
tell them to make your nips smaller as well
only solution, don't fall for the meme tablets

>$5,000 cosmetic surgery

look on the bright side, OP. You don't have tits, you don't even know true suffering

lose weight.

you see any skellys with armpit fat?

Not OP but I think I am going to get it done this year. It is by far my biggest insecurity. I got really bad gyno, to the point I can't wear most shirts without looking like I got a cup titties.

easily worth the 5k to finally be comfortable in your own skin.

spot reduction

3x5 arm raises

I'm seriously considering the surgery but I'm not finished with my weight loss and my BF% is still crazy high even though I'm at the upper end of the BMI normal range

ayyyyy lmao
they're heeeere.
I firmly believe whites are the superior race but Jesus get a tan.

>$5k

I paid 300€ for mine

Subsidized by your government or insurance I'm assuming.

Insurance does not cover cosmetic surgery in the U.S.

I have armpit fat too despite being lean for a woman. I've had it my whole life and it makes me self conscious to the point where I won't wear certain tops and dresses. I did read somewhere that it could be auxiliary breast tissue. No amount of exercise seems to work.

Happy to hear you went through it bro... I dont have 5k for cosmetic though baka...
True
I'll be really skinny though, I'd rather get big senpai
I'm Pakistani senpai

pls be in london

dont know about the puffy nipples, but the fat ( i think you mean the wrinkles in your armpit) will go away if you build a decent chest. i had the same problem when i was chubby but they disappeared after i started working out

lol, you wanna fondle these joocy pits?

i came

Spot reduction doesn't exist.

that'sthejoke

Nipple piercings. Get em removed after a couple months so you don't look like a homo. Those niggas will be stimulated 24/7 and not be puffy af.

what is that, like 50 bucks max?

>convince op this works
>his piercings get infected 48 hours in
>thats normal op, says Veeky Forums
>they swell up to triple normal size
>in a deadly fever he is rushed to the hospital
>they drain his nips for 12 hours
>im sorry op we need to operate
>goes under anasthesia, notices the surgeon is looking nervous as fuck, oh shit, it's a trainee, fu...
>wakes up, congratulations op the surgery was a complete success
>op's chest is heavily bandaged and he is bleeding through
>now we had to remove your old nips because the infection was spreading and the tissue was too deteriorated from necrotisis to be saved
>but the good news is, we found a donor at the last minute, and we managed to replace your nipples
>EXTRA PUFFFY JUST LIKE YOUR OLD ONES
>op collapses into a coma
>wakes up 6 months later, he has the nipples of a deceased black woman in her 50s, his nips are now the size of quarters, but they stick out 4 inches from his chest

OP here. You made my night. Thank you.

where? can I get that price in Spain?

KEK

srsly though, I heard this works. Do it, OP. Women will laugh otherwise.

height, face, frame, nips. Common knowledge

whoops

I've got this problem too. Im mostly concerned about the puffy nipple part. the armpit rolls can be fixed with a few months of cutting.
When I was in high school I started doing pushups to offset the whole tit thing, and it worked. But the puffy nipple part got me all self conscious so now my posture is all fucky because of trying to hide it. Im hoping I can get a referral from a doctor based on some mental health thing and let insurance pay for at least a good chunk of the procedure.

Surgery is the only thing that'll truly help, however, working out and building a bigger chest with minor gyno can help. Also sorting your diet out will help a little, but you'll have to google that for details instead of being a lazy shit and wanting everything handed to you on a silver platter.