Mysterious Condition

March of 2016, I began my journey to fitness, after a lifetime of sloth.

August 2016, I look decent enough to pick up a ho on tinder.

September 2016, the symptoms begin.

So after sleeping with a grand total of TWO random girls, I now have some kind of disgusting skin condition that doctors can't figure out. They say it's not any known STD. Most of the symptoms match scabies but I've done every treatment known to man for scabies, and my dermatologist insists that it cannot be scabies because they don't get on your face. Yet I have been doing an unbelievable amount of reading on scabies and there are a lot of people who say it DOES get on your face, and it HAS become resistant to all kinds of treatments in its modern form.

So here I am, literally ready to fucking die because I've dropped out of college in my LAST semester before graduation, dropped out of work, lost my apartment so I'm stuck living back at my mom's, and am dead fucking broke after spending everything on possible treatments.

I wish I had just caught fucking herpes so at least I could get on with my goddamn life. If I can't find a cure by the end of the year, I may just actually kill myself.

The sluts aren't worth it Veeky Forums. I used a condom both times. It doesn't fucking matter. It's wasn't bad enough that god decided to curse me with a fucking STD, it had to be some crazy shit that doctors have never seen before and try to give me fucking psych medicine because they think I'm causing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

topix.com/forum/health/scabies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol man just periodically put apple cider vinegar on it and wait for it to clear up. Your problem is you fell for the pharma Jew after falling for the female Jew.

Already tried it. Here's what I've tried:
-Clove oil
-Tea Tree oil
-Coconut oil
-Neem oil
-Vinegar and apple cider vinegar
-anti-fungal cream
-permethrin
-ivermectin
-windex
-"Kleen Green" enzyme cleaner
-diatomaceous earth
-sulfer dip
-sulfer soap
-sulfer cream
-apricot scrub
-scalding hot water while scrubbing my skin raw with a kitchen scrubber
-witch hazel

All while washing my clothes and other linens after a single use for months straight.

The only thing I haven't done is a bleach bath, and I havent done that because I dont want to fuck up my hair. But fuck, I don't think I care too much about my fucking hair anymore. I may just do it soon.

I probably left out a few things. But I just don't fucking know anymore. It doesn't seem like some kind of mite infestation anymore because it seems like the symptoms act up on their own regardless of anti-pesticide treatments. But the anti-biotics that the dermatologist gave me have not changed anything either. So I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore and I don't understand how the fuck something like this could happen in the age of modern medicine. The doctors are either clueless, or so far up their own ass that they think you're just crazy.

So I'll give them fucking crazy. If I'm not cured, I may just walk into one of these doctor's offices and blow my brains out right in front of the receptionists. We'll see what kind of impact that makes.

So have you considered that it's probably not scabies if you've been treated for scabies and you still have it.
You tried buscabies also I'm assuming. Didn't see it on the list but that's like the first thing you use for that.

Upload more photos

Yeah. For the first few months, I was convinced with was scabies, because the symptoms didn't match anything else. Itching all over, worse at night enough to make me lose serious sleep, dermatitis reactions in my crotch and the bend of my right knee consistent with "nodular scabies", pustules, random hyper redness, random itchy red spots, itchy spots between the fingers, back of hands, up the arm, chest, back, inner thighs, knees, calfs, feet, etc.

The only thing that has really stopped is the intense night itching. The rest of it has just calmed down, but I don't know if that's because it's going away very slowly on it's own somehow, or if it's because I removed myself from school and work so my stress levels are down and my immune system is now keeping it suppressed.

>You tried buscabies also I'm assuming.

What is that?

Why don't you try and find those 2 girls you slept with?

My face doesn't seem to ever get this bad anymore, but I still consistently get acne and rashes like Ive never had before in my life.

I would get random open sore looking places like this, and they appear more often in my stretch marks. I figured if it was parasitic mites, then they just prefer thinner skin that is easier to dig through?

Sometimes I'll be itchy, sometimes I'll be rashy or have red bumps, and sometimes both. There's no fucking logic behind of it.

I should do that. I just haven't because it's so fucked up. But I guess my life is fucked up now so I'm not totally sure why I haven't done this yet.

Might just be eczema and you're irritating your skin more with all the shit you're doing to it

Ask the sluts if they have any stds. Also try eating beef liver.

These places would pop up on my hands at random and I never remembered doing them to myself. As of the past month and a half, though, I have not been getting any new places on my hands for whatever reason. The main symptoms as of now are the random pustules and red spots that appear wherever on my body, the itchy "nodules" in my crotch and behind my right knee that can literally flare up, disappear for a week, and then come right back in the same spot again, and the horrible acne and rashes on my face.

The general itchiness is not even an issue anymore. I still have mild stinging itchyness, but it's never not resolved with a simple scratch. I would have bet everything I owned that it was scabies in the beginning, but now it's very ambiguous. Maybe I had scabies at first, but they gave me a secondary infection? But the anti-biotics didn't work... so what the fuck?

This is actually one of my main theories right now. Perhaps I had scabies at first, but all the crazy treatments I did fucked up my skin which is now taking ages to recover. I hope that's all this is.

What is good about beef liver?

Its the healthiest food on earth. If that doesnt help kys

I don't expect Veeky Forums to solve this issue I've been tortured by for 6 months now.

I just want to warn you all about the great risks of picking up hoes. I've never been good with women. Only had 3 real girlfriends in my life. Decided that I'd get in shape and live it up just a little bit before I hit age 30. Nope. 2 girls. That was all it took. TWO girls and I've been suffering worse than I ever thought possible. I'll say it again. I wish I would have just fucking caught herpes or some other fucking incurable shit so I could at least get on with my goddamn life.

Have you considered fleas?

If it is, then I haven't seen one yet. Not to mention, I have done so much shit to rid myself of this: dust/mite covers on the mattress, switching to air mattress, new sheets every night for a month straight, covered the house in plastic and sprayed pesticides everywhere, and probably more that I've forgotten about.

If it was fleas, I don't know how they wouldn't be dead by now.

Buscabies is a scabies cream. I guess they don't sell it in the US but I did a mission trip to Myanmar awhile ago and we basically handed that stuff out like candy since every kid there had scabies.

It's possible it's called something different in the US

Well google shows nothing. This has nearly driven me crazy, to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if this is some kind of government cover up. I dare you to go read topix.com/forum/health/scabies and tell me all those people are delusional and/or trolls. I'm sure a bunch of them may be, but what in the hell is going on? My shit is real, I know that.

You've been checked for everything, including HIV?

Have you looked into auto immune disorders?

Well shit, I hope you find a cure man. I can't imagine having something like that for 2 months, that's really horrible. Good luck

>pharma jew
>female jew
>apple cider vinegar
fpbp

I haven't actually been tested for an STD yet, which is what I'm doing tomorrow. But I had a doctor look at my symptoms, including the itchy nodules in my crotch, and they said it was "contact dermatitis" and not an STD. So no, I haven't done that just yet because I'm a dumbass. I have NOT been feeling bad at all physically. Maybe depressed and thus a little lower energy, but I've been keeping up my workouts without a problem.

try getting a tan at a tanning salon. a UV tan. they are good at killing bacterial stuff like acne. if it's bacterial shit will start to clear up.

also it doesn't really look tooooooooooooo bad..

Sounds like lupus, lol

Or it could be scurvy
You eating your oranges?

Google "petechiae"
Because that's what those are
Many things cause them

6 months now. And the people on topix.com/forum/health/scabies have it for years and years. But it seems like everyone has different but similar symptoms. And it seems like there's no one best cure. Some people get over it somehow, but it's always a totally different thing that they did. And that's not even getting into the conspiracy shit involving "morgellon's disease" that has a million different theories where doctors just call you crazy. This is a nightmare and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm only half joking when I say I'm ready to die.

This is actually an interesting idea. I have nothing else to do all day so I might as well lay out in the yard some. Thanks bro!

>also it doesn't really look tooooooooooooo bad..
Yeah, but it's fucking traumatizing and I feel like a leper. Some spots look worse than other times. If I don't actually kill myself, it'll be because I do some serious enlightenment Buddha tier letting go. I feel like god is punishing me. And I guess I kind of deserve it. But it just isn't fair.

It's none of those things.

>It's none of those things.
Saying it's NOT lupus is the first sign it is lupus

What are the symptoms exactly?

Alright everyone, repeat after me
>lifting for women
>ever

Try a thrush treatment.

Well the inside of my mouth isn't affected. So unless it treats other stuff, that isn't what I have.

That's the extra shitty part. I was lifting for myself and to make a great life. I am in my last semester of college to become a teacher and I was just going to live simply and be fit etc. But that may be out the fucking window because I dared to sleep with TWO girls.

-Places all seem to flare up at the same time
-Places seem to be on hair follicules more often
-Stinging itchiness in areas that look clear or have very light, almost unnoticable bumps (increased itchyness in hot water)
-Pustules
-Open sores
-Itchy rashy small bumps around stomach
-Re-accuring dermatitis reactions in groin, on left thigh, and behind right knee
-Non-itchy red bumps
-Acne (often painful) and raised rashy areas on face and neck
-"Lines" (sometimes look like a scabies burrow) or hyper redness in general (even on face)
-Mysterious scratch marks, short ones on face, longer ones on back, arms, and chest
-Extreme sleep-depriving itchyness at night (seemed to end after first permethrin treatment)
-Two instances of peely flakey skin, once near collarbone, and other at base of penis
-Increase in smegma (this went away with the anti-biotics)
-Overall seemingly decrease in symptoms since onset (or reduction of outside
stress?)

could be yeast, have you considered asking the doc for fluconazole?

I say this because i get similar rashes on my pits sometimes and it itches like a motherfucker... hydrocortisone and neosporin helped for a bit, but the only thing that's truly helped is prescription anti fungals

I don't think that's it. I have such a variety of unique symptoms.

Dermatologists exist to help people like you.
Don't be a bitch and see one

Well if you had read the thread, you'd know I'm seeing one now. He doesn't know what it is, but gave me some antibiotics which I have now taken for 2 weeks and it hasn't helped. Plus if you read the topix forums like I've posted, you'll see that everyone else goes to their dermatologists and they can't help them.

If it all comes at the same time it sounds systemic. And if it was a systemic infection I think you'd be a lot worse off. This seems to be something like lupus or another autoimmune/ allergy disorder. It sounds like systemic inflammation of the skin. Stress can bring a lot of things out.

Get a thorough std test and blood culture. Go see an immunologist, possibly an allergist.

Any non skin symptoms at all? Bowel/urinary changes? Joint pain? Fatigue?

>Stress can bring a lot of things out.
The symptoms were definitely worse overall when I was under stress of work and school. But I don't know if that was coincidence because this seems to act out randomly.

>Get a thorough std test
I bet the one they give at the health center isn't thorough is it?

>Any non skin symptoms at all? Bowel/urinary changes? Joint pain? Fatigue?

None that jump out at me. I am tired as hell after my workout, but I also tend to workout really hard. So physically I SEEM ok. I know at the end of the Fall 2016 semester I felt like dogshit, but I figured it was because I was stressed in general from school, work, and the condition. Not to mention I had been smoking a lot of weed to cope and had even had too much adderall to stay on top of school. I felt better again in a few days after school ended. The worst thing, more than anything, is the anxiety around people I know. I've been living like a hermit 99% of the time.

I had scabies last year. It lasted a good 3 months and took 3 ivermectin treatments to get rid of. But this was with someone I slept with often, they say one night stands are unlikely to result in scabies
it was hell on earth but we kicked it. I'm sorry your situation is ongoing and I hope you get it figured out. It sucks people are whores and yet I still fuck em bareback. Gl kicking it OP. Consider switching mattresses and trashing your laundry hamper

I would burn my mattress, OP.

Also, check for bedbugs.

That's why I feel like I either never had scabies, or I had them and now I'm suffering from some kind of secondary condition that they brought with them, or my skin is just still freaking out from all the treatments I did. I distinctly remember the itching at night being so bad that I would lose over half the night's sleep. But I have nothing like that anymore.

I haven't found one yet. Ditched my original mattress and used an air mattress in a new room for a while. Didn't fix it. Currently back on a differet mattress but with a dust/mite cover.

Check your couch and pillows as well, m80. Godspeed.

Fuck you cunt, I've had acne all my life worse than this shit.

Cool bro. You ever had acne + rashes + itchyness all over + itchy red bumps on your cock and balls ++++?

Ive got the same covers over my pillows. I avoided the couches for the longest time, but I'm not even trying right now.

I know this is 4chins, but i recommend going to /r/skincareaddiction and asking there

Hey thanks, I'll check that out!

>"contact dermatitis"

>You ever had acne + rashes + itchyness all over + itchy red bumps on your cock and balls ++++?

Yeah, I have, OP. Its inverse psoriasis in my case. Told it was Atopic dermatitis, eczema, etc. It is chronic, and flares when I eat known allergens- eggs and wheat.

Contact dermatitis can develop as you mature, and maybe you picked something up. Sex is messy- and I bet you shower and work out in a public place.

If its immune-regulated over the counter cortisone should fix the itch.

The best that can be done is be aware of what you're allergic to- next, basic hygeiene- but dont overdo it. No scratching, no scrubbing, no soaps, no antibiotics. Keep it clean, dry, etc.

Welcome to life, your condition is literally nothing

Who the fuck did you sleep with?!

She gave you smegdick, scabies, and herpes.

Smegdick and scabies are treatable. Sounds like you've already taken care of the first.

You have scabies. I've had them. You used the cream wrong or they had already infested other parts of your body.

Your skin is fucked.

Take a few days off. Don't put anything on your skin. Don't shower (it might be a new allergic reaction to your soap).

Go get tested for STDs you fucking retard. It's been months... (I don't believe op because of this).

After a few days report back. If you still have itchy spots it's scabies. Try another treatment of cream.

Send nudes. I have fetish for scabiebabies

I got scabies from 1 night stand. Had it for a couple days. Dick itched baaaaad. Went to health dept. Got cream. Scabies gone next day. Was free. Get fucked weaklings!

I've had bedbugs too. You're retarded for not finding them.

You don't take this shit seriously... You're not smarter than microscopic parasites. You deserve them.

Were either of the the two sluts you fucked black?