Confido / Oracalize / ChainLink

Do you really think ChainLink gives two fucks if Confido uses Oracalize for the time being until their main net is up and running? No. ChainLink wouldn't give two fucks if Confido used Oracalize for the next 20 years. ChainLink has partnerships with some of the worlds LARGEST CORPORATIONS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

Time is a bitch, and if you're not on the right side of this one, I'll be sure to catch you free falling from a bridge with a noose tightly secured around that fat fucking Veeky Forumstard neck of yours.

I mean the FUD is objectively wrong. It's clear what the plan is: used centralized shitty Oracalize for the Alpha, then has ChainLink for fhe beta and final product. Anyone can go to Confido telegram and ask.

Decent FUD tho 2.5/10

You clearly didn't read what I said user

Y-you realize ChainLink doesn't care if n-no one user their product right!

>damage control: the thread

top fucking kek
may sergey strike you down, FUDder.

I did, I'm referring to the other threads

You realize it doesn't matter.

If Sergey sneezed on camera people would run with the idea he had cancer and that the project was going to fail because he is dead within six months.

The point of FUD is that it doesn't matter what reasonable arguments you make because their goal was never to learn. You literally cannot win.

The only people I feel sorry for are those that fall for it. None of this is going to matter if six months.

>becoming emotionally attached tonyiur investment

You should know better user

Yeah bro!

"Confido" is really on their radar right now

>SWIFT

>Fidelity

>Societe Generale

>Santander

>Microsoft

>Barclays

>BNP Paribas

>Cornell

>Sony

>AXA

>Factom

>Confido

>EEA

Should I keep going?

confido is the next moon coin for sure

Chainlink is at the forefront of oracle development technology wise. Make your long term bets accordingly.

Please go on!

I filled up the gas tank as Rory ran in and bought more toilet paper, coffees and paid for the gas. For some reason he suddenly trusted me not to leave him stranded with a trolley of toilet paper on the side of the road at 5am in a strange city. He jumped in the car and we sped off, him occasionally pointing me to turn left or right towards Ringo's house. I wondered what this guy would say, if he'd tell Rory we was mad and slam the door, if the desert eagles would come back out for an appearance. We soon got to his house and I turned off the engine. He gestured at me to get out too. We walked to his front door and knocked loudly. It took a few moments but finally an Asian guy answered the door, as if expecting us. He hugged Rory and invited us in, leading us to a large room covered in TV screens, computer monitors and thousands and thousands of keys lining the wall. He noticed my gaze and simply said "I like keys" then looking at Rory said "you have caused quite the problem haven't you Rory. Your mother and I told you not to dabble in this, why didn't you listen?"

Confido and Chainlink are going to work together and are great mates. They are using oraclize temporarily until link is online

>JP Morgan

>PayPal

>Hyperledger

>Visa

>MasterCard

>HSBC

>NYSE

>Bloomberg

>American Airlines

>USPS

>FedEx

>UPS

Should I keep going?

None of thise are confirmwd besides Hyperledger.

So no, please stop

Blessed Be

Do you think they can just drop the logos of MasterCard, HSBC, NYSE, Bloomberg, PayPal, and Visa on their homepage without infringing anything?

LMAO, you dipshits crack me up.

Confido is a german fucking fraud company and Joost is an asshole for proclaiming allegiance with LINK only to take it back later fucking Ganondorf

>german fraud

>raising 400k

>turned down offers of 1000 and 400 additional eth

Hmm lets see if you were trying to commit fraud would you want MORE money or LESS money? Think through this one big guy you can do this

Why wild they not be able to? They're also under NDA. How could they possibly be working with those companies

Visa Total Assets: 40 billion

MasterCard Total Assets: 16 billion

Now let's see.... Fidelity... just ONE of the FIVE financial firms in ChainLink's TEST NET is worth... over $2 Trillion. With a fucking T.

Honestly, who gives a fuck if mastercard/visa are with them, these financial firms literally shit on anything else we could have hoped for.

dummy fidelity isnt worth 2 trillion. that all other peoples money not theirs.

Why won't blockchain 3.0 have a way to solve this problem without chainlink and its shitty tokens.

It's been known for a long time they originally started with oracalize but changed to chainlink

Ok... but LINK will be used for the transaction of others under Fidelity's management...

What is your point user?

>this many people getting excited over a dApp that runs on ETH.

boy are all of you in for a rude awakening in 2 years.