Weight loss

I want to lose 80 pounds in a month in a half. I weigh 260 at 5'1". I have already cut down calorie intake to about 700-1000 calories a day for about 5 days now to see if I can handle it. I realize that this is unsafe but fuck it. Tips?

5'11"*****

Absolutely fucking insane. You will not be able to maintain this without SERIOUS health problems arising. Even then, you will lose a very large amount of muscle mass. You'll look like shit afterwards.

What If I eat mainly protein (tuna) and work out every day?

I can do 10-15lbs a month while also losing a decent chunk of muscle.

5lbs a month is more reasonable while maintaining a decent amount of muscle.

You're not losing 80lbs in a month and a half unless you get liposuction and a skin adjustment -- which is worthless since you'll just gain it all back since you didn't learn how to control your weight and lose the fat.

Is there any way to loose weight while building muscle?

No unless you're on roids or other drugs where you're essentially mortgaging your future for speed.

There's no easy way you fat fuck. Either do it the long slow hard way and be a better person for it or don't waste your time.

Could I manage 80 pounds in 6 months?

No. You'd have to have a decent amount of muscle before losing the fat in the first place to look like you have any muscle afterwards.

Professional athletes (MMA fighters as an example) that have to make weight in order to fight sometimes struggle losing 40 pounds in 2/3 months when they have a team of dieticians and coaches surrounding them. You'll feel horribly dehydrated and run risk of fucking up your kidneys and liver. My tip would be to think about a more realistic goal. Try cutting 20 pounds in 2 months.

man i have been in your position few months ago, now im in the middle way of my goal, it can feel frustrating and hopeless but time pass too fast, you better be moving right now and with out you even notice the process will be complete and you will look back and see how far was that from now, good luck sorrry my english

wrong tag

You will be fat forever.

You should aim for 5 lbs the first month, then 10lbs the 2nd and 3rd month.

If you manage to lose 25lbs in 3 months you'll be able to go the rest of the way.

80lbs in 6 months is stupidly unrealistic, especially if you have no idea what you're doing.

Small steps, and there are no short cuts.

Like I said, I cut down to less than 1000 calories a day by getting rid of all the junk food in my house. I don't feel hungry very often because its only salad, tuna, and some canned vegetables in my house.

I'll try

this isn't even remotely comparable. you are talking about people who are already well trained with significant muscle mass. OP is a saggy piece of shit, theres a difference.

>Like I said, I cut down to less than 1000 calories a day by getting rid of all the junk food in my house. I don't feel hungry very often because its only salad, tuna, and some canned vegetables in my house.

You're literally setting yourself up for failure.

What you're doing is stupid AND unhealthy and probably worse than eating a shitton of garbage.

Start with a 300 calorie deficit and walking for 30-60 mins a day.

Use DNP + ECA stack at maximum dosage three times a day. You'll lose that weight in no time

Would biking 25 miles a day on gravel be the same as walking that much?

high deficit ketogenic diet paired with an 18/6 IF emphasis on fasted cardio in the mornings.

start with 2-3 weeks of PSMF and transition to keto.

You can drop fat very quickly doing this but it is very challenging across the board.

In the case of fighters thats literally all water weight because they have to make the weigh in before the fight

OP can't lose that much weight in fat in that short a time, no one can

I don't hang around here very often, mind explaining all these terms?

You're telling me they're losing 30/40 pounds of water weight? Right.

Why the fuck do you think they end up hospitalized due to dehydration/kidney problems? Just last week a UFC fighter had to back out of a fight the day before because he ended up in hospital trying to meet his weight.

Do you think top level athletes are putting on and cutting off 40lb of fat/muscle every few months?

I lost 40 pounds in 4 months and 10 more over the next two months. The three things that I did were/are not eating so much garbage (less and less as time goes on), eating what I call "normal human" size portions, so essentially one serving, not going back for 2nds and eating slowly.

On top of that, exercising in some way, every day. Even if it is just walking.

Losing 80 pounds in a healthy way seems like it would/should take at least eight months based off of my limited experience

I lost 20 in a month from Watling really really low and jogging. Upped it a bit and continued to jog. Lost another 10 lbs. Now eating more and stalling. Need to get back to eating low again

The fighter you're talking about, Khabib Nurmagomedov, had to lose around 37/38 pounds for this fight. His natural weight is somewhere around 190/192. Look this stuff up dude. He didn't end up in hospital for one weight cut, it's the cutting that happens over the months of his training I'm talking about here. All the same, this isn't even relevant man.

OP, I wish you luck with your weight loss.

*eating really low
Idk wtf auto correct was doing there

>idk wtf auto correct
NORMIES GET OUT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand why you guys would even humor a thread like this. I swear, Veeky Forums is getting dumber and dumber.

He wants to lose 80 lbs in a month and a half. A little under 2 lbs a day. I get that you guys are trying to call him retarded and correct this but even the dumbest person alive knows this isn't feasible or possible.

He's a fatty who thinks 'moving all the junk food out of his house' will help and how he won't be hungry very often because only salad, tuna and vegetables are available.

This isn't even a good troll. He just types like a retard so you guys eat it up.

Christ.

I got rid of all the junk food a week ago and I don't get hungry very often since.

Eat an entire bottle of DNP. That'll burn off 80 lbs pretty fast.

What is DNP

Damp Nip Pussy

Why do you think japs are all skinny?

kek

I weigh 260 at 6'2'' and 80 lbs would be too much for my body

Try 80 lbs in 4 months if you want to be strict and want a realistic yet fast goal

Not going to happen without liposuction.

20lbs a month is still alot dude, 4lbs a week, that's like a 2000cal deficit daily

Just do something you giant tub of shit.

If you want to do 1000 jumping jacks a day you can do that. Just get your fatass moving and get your arm moving toward your mouth happen less.

1200-1500 cal per day diet is the lowest any sane person would go. And this is for dealing with extremely obese patients in the 400lb+ range.

Yes. I lost 70 pounds in 7 months. Could have done it faster but i cheated some times. Usually hovered around 1.2-1.5k kcal/day and 5h cardio/week.

It was really hard mentally and i lost a lot of my hair that hasnt come back, im almost bald now, even though its been 2 years since i lost all that weight the hair didnt grow back.

Okay thanks for talking me out of this, I was ignoring the advise that I shouldn't eat so little, but this made me change my mind

Yeah i was even supplementing with daily vitamins and minerals, didnt help though. I wish i could turn back the clock and just lose it all over a much slower period, i had no idea i would lose about 40% of the hair on my scalp.

Bro there's a way easier way to lose all that way
>keto diet
>insanity
You'll lose weight like a motherfucker