>can only overhead press 65lb
>Can only use 55lb dumbbells on db bench press
>Can't even do unassisted pullups

JUST

Why should I even lift anymore?

same here but i'm improving albeit slowly

Everyone starts somewhere. Keep lifting

Keep at it OP.

I was a skinny bitch at first and I've gain 30 lean lbs in 4 years, lifting inconsistently.

Once you build a foundation of decent strength, it will become a lot easier to get stronger/look better because you will be able to push yourself even harder.

We're all gonna make it, user.

nigga when I first started I couldn't even ohp the bar for more than 2 reps and I started benching 55 lbs total. I failed at 65 lbs benching once and girls laughed at me

DON'T BE A PUSSY

I'm just losing hope guys.

>ohp 65 lbs
>db bench 55 lbs
Bullshit unless you have a 2 inch ROM on the bench

No I have full ROM why is it bullshit

Because the tricep and delt usage in that bench would make them strong enough to have a better press. Your pecs are not that retardedly over developed so your form is absolute shit somewhere

Well I'm definitely doing full ROM senpai, guess my shoulder strength is just shit

lift until you are the second weakest person at your gym and then third eventually you'll be the strongest because most people aren't that dedicated

just lift a lot and lift hard keep at it
also try to eat heavy if you're small.

Op please eat more protein, go to sleep earlier, and hit the gym consistently

It's not a race, it's a slow crawl and life in general is painful and slow

I started barbell bench at 90 lbs and I now do 3x5 at 230 lbs so... keep going.

Is it 55lb in each or total of the two db?

keep lifting

everybody starts somewhere

Noob here, I can only bench press 60lbs. Also I only just started doing OHP and can only do 25lbs, and my deadlift is 155lbs. I can only manage about two unassisted pull ups.

Maybe one day we'll make it, friend.

At these weights you really shouldn't consider any kind of ratio to be a metric of what another lift should be.

He's just so new and underdeveloped that massive imbalances is totally not unexpected and could disappear in just a few weeks of real training, nutrition, and recovery.

This. 65 lbs ohp isn't that awful...
55lbs db bench is.

Y not just follow a 6 week mesocycle, split into 3 blocks (2 weeks) of intensity? First being hypertrophy, 2nd strength, 3rd is high intenisty strength/overreach/testing max #s. Just make or find a program, stick to it, look to increase your #s on lifts, and you will grow. Easy mane.

Two unassisted pullups is pretty good for a total beginner. You probably are starting off skinnyfat.

I highly suggest doing a greater volume of assisted pullups rather than wasting all your energy on just two unassisted and calling it a day, btw.

Each

>in just a few weeks

I've been lifting for months man. I'm so close to just giving up. I'm just wasting my time and embarrassing myself

Yep, I am skinnyfat. Former fatass.

I cycle between a couple of unassisted pull ups and unassisted chin ups until I am worn out, then I do assisted until I can't do anymore. When I was working up to one unassisted, I would use the assisted pullup machine at a lower resistance until I couldn't pull that anymore, then would increase the resistance a little bit for a few sets, and would keep going until I was completely empty.

My goal for this week is three unassisted pull ups by Friday, and four unassisted chin ups.

For maximal gains I wouldn't bother going to failure on unassisted. It would be better for higher volume assisted all the way. It's the same with normal barbell lifts. You don't want to keep benching your max then trying to add pitiful volume afterwards every single session.

That being said though, it's not a big deal. You will very soon be repping out unassisted pulls/chins enough for normal sets so if it motivates you to see immediate unassisted gains, feel free to keep doing so.

I'll keep your advice in mind, thanks.

Thats how i started too. Just keep going thats the point of lifting

This is retarded, the things you list ARE the reasons you should keep lifting, if you were already the strongest person in the gym then you'd have a lot less reason to lift

shut the fuck up and keep lifting
that is all.

ive been lifting for 6 months, and i've just caught up to your lifts...

>anymore

Stop implying you actually lift to start with.

this is the one quest you can't fail user, don't quit on potential you have within you

If it makes you feel better op I can ohp 135 and I still can't do unassisted pullups.

No one is embarrassed if you are weak, 99% of all strong guys you see were weak in the first place, I know Guys who bench 120 kg for 10 reps, squat 200 kg and deadlift almost 300 kg and all of them had to train at least 5 years to come to that level. You will lift more, be happy with little results, set yourself personal records.

Why should you even lift anymore?
Because if you don't then for the rest of your life you're going to be a weak fucking faggot. Everyone will look at you and think "what a weak fucking faggot". Unless you want that you better keep lifting.

Hey I'm still on 25 pound db flys shut up

>fat af, probably 6 gorillion % bf
>weak af
>starting out
>cant even tricep or bicep pull 28lb
>lmao weights doing everything else

>2 months of gym now
>doing 100lb+ tricep and bicep pulls
>bench for the first time, cant go beyond 50lb

but i dont care
i just keep trying
can only get better

are you me?
i was retarded and didn't do anything involving a barbell, and now all my lifts are OK but my dl/squat/bench are shit

65lbs barbell bench press with a 90lbs deadlift.

Weak as fuck but we gonna make it eventually.

If you would to say:
>i can OHP 200lb
THEN, you could say "why shoudl i even lfit anymore?"

Right now as I see it you have more reasons to lift than 99% of the population

That's a good way of looking at it actually

your form is beyond shit if you can triceps pushdown 100lbs but not bench more than the fucking bar.

bar + 25 each side and was our first time benching, cant except proper form if i have no idea what im doing.

>Why should I even lift anymore?

Gee I dunno, maybe so you're NOT the weakest person in the gym? Srsly man stop being a loser, use that as motivation to get stronger and once you're benching 2 plates and DLing 4pl for reps you'll remember where you came from, and the pride you'll feel will make every ounce of effort worth it

>Gee I dunno, maybe so you're NOT the weakest person in the gym?
Fucking this
You have more of a reason to lift if you're weak than if you're strong
Also nice digits

How long are you lifting OP?

Your programming is probably shit then... what rep ranges do you do? Hop on or look at a strengrh program to see what weights they do etc.

Could you explain this? Where would I find this kind of program?

Recovering curlbro here - did push ups for years then got the gym and literally just did bench, pec fly machine, and curls. I swear to god my 1RM bench was 185 and I could barely do 35 lbs for 5 on DB shoulder press

>girls laughed at me

The ultimate redpill.

Is cool user, I OHP half of what you do at 33, and i BarbellBench 44lbs..(just hit it this morning)...i squat 60....and have to put 25kg on assisted chin ups...My forms shit and every muscle is weak cos ive spent all my life sitting at a computer so im trying to do everything with good form which means its with fuck all weight....and this is after 2 months in the fucking gym...but grind it out...you may be weakest guy in gym but youre there to build muscle...not cos you are already strong....shiiit i got to deload the bar after a girl has used it ffs...

Newfag to lifting here, there's a right weight I should be lifting? I'm 185cm/55kg and finally decided to bulk up just a bit, I have next to no body fat apparently

I do 3x5 but sometimes I do 5x5 or 3x8

Fuck off with that. You can make it. Dont let your dreams be memes.

one where you have correct form and the barbell/dumbbells are not moving too fast when doing reps...(as in its taking effort to push them up)

>tfw one of the only ones that looks Veeky Forums in there
>tfw just lifting light weights just to keep warm and pump up for the weekend while others sweat and spit blood for gains

Ok then leave. Fucking wimpy no dedication having no discipline making have no place in the gym. Man up and stop crying about it and push yourself to improve.

Hmmmm.... i can 1pl8 OHP but i use 50lbs for my db bench. Cant do pull ups though.

same. 1pl8 is my ohp 1 rep max but I only use 50-60lb dumbbells for bench. Although I don't really db bench often.

>TFW weaker than you and still going 5 times a day
>60 OHP 3x10
>45 db press
>I can do a couple pullups tho lol
Honestly im pretty sure no one at the gym gives a fuck. Even if they do what are they going to do? Tell me to stop going?

>185cm
>55kg

lol post pic

55lb db bench press isn't even bad.

yes it is lol

You can do it buddy, hang in there!

To get stronger, you weak-willed faggot
Everyone starts somewhere

Every session counts, never miss a gym session, and write down your lifts after each workout including sets, reps and weight, keep track and watch your progress improve month to month.

And eat at a small fucking surplus 200kcals or so if you want your strength to go up.

So you're not such a weak bitch, to start with.

Your dumbell bench isnt bad breh. Nust keep working at it

>5 times a day
Haha what?

this. I started in the same shoes as you OP but now I'm at 275lb bench press, 405 squat and 445 diddly. you'll get there, it just takes a shit load of training and time.

How long have you been lifting?

I also couldn't do a single chin up . I suggest you to buy one of those bars that you place on the door frame and practice slowly with negatives etc. Now I can do 7-8 in a row. You'll get stronger don't stress