CBT - KING OF Veeky Forums EDITION

Sup haters. Jelly?

You are either so insecure that you need to be validated twice a day with the same routine thread, or you're a pathetic loser who's only entertainment is stealing someone's photos and making this thread.

Either way, hang yourself.

dude your shoulder looked like an acne infested tumor.

close your mouth

mirin brah, how long training? heard u were like 300lb

post ur strongest lift

yeah wtf is up with that shit on his shoulders? It's really fucking gross. Also, the tri/delt ratio looks weird.

>inb4 you'll never be that big
>nope, and don't plan on it. that guy is well past lifting for girls

Can we see your baldy head?

DYEL here. Should i keep cuting?? Started at 93 kg 2 months ago, currently 79 kg. Only cardio and """"diet""" (185 cm).

manlet thread?

I miss supermang

looking swole. looks like the shoulder is made out of dirty clay though. actually the freaky skin makes the whole body look like that of a clay monster.

What don't you autistic reddit faggots understand its not him?

Do you know how to reverse search?

Keep replying 10/10! autistic mongs

Golly gosh, sir! I'm sorry I've embarrassed myself! My reputation in this place is everything to me!

>taking the time reverse search
>not having autism

kek
I swear to god this place is shit yourself hilarious sometimes

>responding to this many posts because you're so butthurt
>not having autism

Are you retarded I just mentioned I love this place, that was my first post

Are you calling me a retard motherfucker?

Face looks like its been on fire and someone tried putting it out with a fork

When are you gonna buy some accutane brah?

Oh look its pizza face guys again. Like does he know any other pose for photo or he know he's ugly so take only one angle.

Don't try and act tough on the internet faggot

Supermang 2.0

what is calorie intake? 86kg here ex 98kg, but I am cutting slower. What is your secret cut chan?

>what is your calorie intake
damn it

fucking kek

Bench 100kg x5
DL 245kg x 5
OHP 80kg 1RM
SQ : 140kg x5

need to cut at least 15 more pounds.

nice e-stats

it's literally him tho...

Some user found some threads that OP made BEFORE he did roids back in 2011/2012. He had the playboy bunny tattoo and even back then everyone was giving him shit. He also made a few threads in 2013/2014, and so on.

You are LITERALLY a new fag redditor if you believe that this isn't OP. He's been here for years, where as you most likely have only been on this board since 2015. Get the fuck out you fucking moron.

yep. I was in that thread. OP was skinny and balding even in 2012. Ugly mother fucker too.

Shut up faggot its not him, you're wrong

i will try and find the thread for you

not very good at finding these things. Like I said, some user found the old threads.

I don't even know how I begin to search up an old thread like that from 2012. If you point me in the right direction I will start digging.

>holocaust deniers will defend this

I give up trying to find it.

But it's there. He DID make a thread pre roids asking "hey, I don't know anyone who does roids, where do I get some?"

Fast forward to end of 2013, he's back posting with big shoulders/traps full of acne.

I'm not even really trying to convince you, I'm just amazed he's been posting here for so long.

Well I have been on /b/ since 06 and went to new boards after rampant bans from GG. Usually lurked a lot. Your here forever.

currently following a routine for the past few weeks, should I be bulking or cutting?

DISGUSTING

>juiceretards

You have good genetics, I'd do a nice slow and clean bulk.

cut fat boy

bench and squat weak af

>boy looks like a harder worker wouldn't ya say mr candy?