Students with little time

I've looked it from all perspective.
I have a job and studies that take ALL my time.

I have literally no time to make meals myself and I'm not making any progress in strength because of it.

This is so fucking frustrating.

How do you guys do it? How do you eat to bulk up when you don't have time to cook?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/lJ69oca.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have the time. Either adjust your priorities or shut up

You have time to make this shit thread. You have time to make food.

I'm making this thread while finishing my exercise for tomorrow's course and I had to stay awake for it...

Sacrifice.
Make the time or stop lifting.

There is no other way.

Quit whining, bitch. Countless people have gone through university while balancing work, health, and families. This isn't some problem that is exclusive to you, so stop fucking whining and know that is has been done, is being done, and will be done for as long as people attend university.

Quit coming up with shitty excuses and stop wasting time. It is all your fault that you "don't have the time". Literally no better than fat people logic.

My cooking takes hardly all time. In the morning I have 250g of oats with water. I put them in a bowl with water and microwave those tasty fuckers. I eat them with a protein shake and a multivitamin

For lunch I eat 6 slices of brown bread with peanut butter and a protein shake

For dinner I eat 250g of brown pasta with soy sauce, 500g of frozen vegetables, 50ml of olive oil, soy sauce and a protein shake. Total prep for all meals (excluding cooking time) is < 5 mins

All you need is 45 minutes at the gym. Failing that buy some 20 quid dumbbells and use them in your room

>posting on Veeky Forums
>I have literally no time

I thought about frozen meal but it's all the rest that worries me, every diet I've seen has fuck tons of things to eat everyday and I want to keep it simple.

So let's say I do this now:

Breakfast:
-5 Eggs
-Protein Shake
-Oatmeal.
-Apple

Lunch:
-Chicken breast
-Aspergus
-Brown Rice

Before workout:
-peanut butter and whole bread
-Protein shake

Dinner:
-Chicken/Salmon
-Brocolli
-Brown rice

I'll deal with measuring but does this seen enough?

Why would you go to the bother or prepping all that. Your body is not fussy. Protein is protein, fats are fats and carbs are carbs. Your body can't absorb more than 30g of protein per meal anyway

So breakfast. Cut out the eggs and the apple. Add more oatmeal

Lunch cut out the chicken breast, add a protein shake and more rice. Chicken takes time to prepare

Pre workout is good

Dinner replace the chicken with a shake and add more rice

I've been a NEET for 6 years, I lift weights whenever I want.

You're telling me to not eat any meat?
How much protein powder I would need and of what source?

I'm not saying don't, just that it's not essential. Any protein powder works. 100g of rice/oatmeal/pasta/bread has 10g of protein in. Now you need another 20 from a shake. 1 scoop. I use whey isolate. Typical rule of thumb is 0.8g/lbs of bodyweight but that really is the upper limit of what you need. 0.65g is also fine

If you don't have a slow cooker, you should really get one. I am able to make an awesome chicken, bean and veggie concoction that will last me 6 or so meals. It takes me an hour to prep, and I let it cook over night, so I would wake up to it. I go the gym at 6 am, balance a math major and work, and am making great results. Slow cookers, oats, and proton powders are magical and you should utilize them well.

School is a scam

So what's your exact diet plan?

I posted it above

Morning:
250g oats with water
1 scoop whey isolate

Afternoon:
6 slices brown bread and peanut butter
1 scoop whey isolate

Dinner:
250g brown pasta
50ml extra virgin olive oil
500g frozen veggies
Dash soy sauce
1 scoop whey isolate

Add vitamin tablet when needed

How do you not have time? Cooking a weeks worth of meals takes like 2 hours max on a sunday night.

How much do you work? How many subjects are you doing? It cant be that bad, just do it.

This is a troll

Post you're results pic, there is no way you gained muscle with something like that.

It is not, I eat the same thing every day. It is healthy and quick. Why would it be a troll. I live on 10 pounds of food a week

I have attached a picture of my oats and pasta. Sometimes I replace the bread with pasta and have 500g oats a day

i.imgur.com/lJ69oca.jpg

250g oats? I better hope they're not raw...

I am a gym newb.
Dl 130kg
Squat 100kg
Bench 80kg

I am making gains and feeling great
Why is it a bad diet

Ok faggot.
Why don't you show us a pic of your beer belly instead?

You can't build muscle with nothing but whey.

I have them with water and microwave for 2.5 minutes
Together the day comes to 750g of carby stuff

You don't have any good carb/protein source in that whole diet.

Soy is full of sodium and pasta is no good.

Beer belly indeed.
165 lbs
13% bf

Soy sauce. Which is a tiny amount. Basically diet needed salt. I used to have none in the diet and I had no energy so I added soy sauce. Whey is the best form of protein

Post a study proving you can't. Proteins all contain amino acids. Whey has the best profile with tonnes of bcaa. Difference between whey and others is that it digests faster, not a bad source

Abusing lights and shadows doesn't count.

Show biceps.

And maybe brown pasta isn't a good carb source but wholemeal bread and oats are. And why is pasta a bad source. We are looking for 1 thing in our carb and that is low gi. Brown pasta has a low gi

I never claimed to be big. I am small. As I stated I have been going to the gym for about 4 months. I am a gym newb. Merely stating that my diet is a good one and no-one has any evidence to state otherwise

I made massive gains living entirely off frozen meals, occasional meals at restaurants and smoothies made of:
milk
greek yoghurt
whey
creatine
bananas
frozen blueberries
spinach
raw cashews
oats
soy lecithin
eggs

takes a few minutes to prepare and drink

i also took fish oil, zma and vitamin d

You're diet is good but you won't gain no mass with it.

How much did you weight when you began and how much now?

Did you at least improve how much you bench and squat?

>get gf
>get her to do the cooking for you

Problem solved OP

Why will I not gain mass? Mass is simply calories in, calories out. And at the moment my diet has a fuck tonne of calories in. 750g of carby stuff puts it at at least 2300. Add 50ml oil to put it at 2700 and then veggies for 3000 and protein for 3320 kcals. I may need more as I have ibs so I shit most of it out.

Since I started my dl has gone from 80 to 130, squat from 70 to 100 and bench from 60 to 80. Again I am a gym noob so any lifting would make me stronger

This is kgs so multiply by 2.2.
Been lifting since mid Jan. Have lifted before but took 8 months out due to injury

Also these are 5rm

Nah fuck you, you can use 30 minutes of your life to cook a steak, boil vegetabls, 30minutes to eat it and 10 minutes to do the dishes.

It is simply impossible for someone not to have 1 hour in their lives.

I could never cook oats in the microwave,it explodes and leaves a nasty mess.
Always have to cook them on a pot and they still make a nasty mess which I hate to clean [spoiler]Good thin momy cleans it[/spoiler]

What...
Put oats in bowl, add water to bowl. I struggle to see where the explosion comes from if you don't overfill the bowl

I also struggle to see where you make it allnice and clean.
Every single time oats start bubbling and getting out of the cup/bowl, I have literally never seen any other way oats react to water and heat, while cooking them on a pot I have to stir them every few minutes.

Maybe the type of oats?

If you fill the bowl with enough water they don't bubble. Oats should still be watery at the end. Makes them go down easier too

Not trying to sound retarded, but could you tell me exactly how uch oats, water,temperature and time you use to cook them on a microwave?

Buy fine-steel cut oats, put in bowl of milk, add coco powder, eat up.
No heating needed, instant meal

I use scottish porridge oats. It looks like oats. I add enough water so that all the oats are submerged. Scottish oats do not bubble.

I cook for 3 minutes in the microwave on high

how do you get money to live

Any muscle gain?

Op asking.
I'm doing5x5 right now.