BTC about to get rekt

[Spoiler] and the shitcoins will be dragged down with it

Watch tones vid and get skooled fudder

Going to 9500 by end of November.

So crypto in general is about to tank? Tell me more senpai

ever heard of the "waving hand" formation?

Mar 2017

Ids not.

the market will gobble up all the dips.

Jun 2017

I hope you're right, but the sentiment is quite bullish right now

Sep 2017

yeah except SEGFUCKINGWIT2X IS ON THE WAY? TA cant stop that shit

BOOP BOOOOOOP ALLL ABOARD THE DOUBLE CAPACITY BLOCKCHAIN EXPRESS

DOUBLE THE CAPACITY DOUBLE THE PRICE

There's talks around exchange staff of upcoming regulatory action being pushed against cryptocurrencies in general by the US Government. They've realized many are dodging taxes and laundering money to it.

No LARPing bullshit if I cared enough to warn everyone I'd have made a post. Stay safe folks

or , we're holding around 5900 for the next week
and Alts get bought out of boredom
and everyone Fudding about Amazon
can suck a dick
while you buy Cheap Alts
because no one will probably buy
until Sunday?

Trade against the market
Big boys paint indicators like this on the BTC chart to instill sell-offs and bump their stacks up
Buy the formation of the bottom shoulder
You're welcome retards

All this gay bullshit doesnt apply to virtual currency
Saged

Why are daytraders such niggers?

Put your helmet on. It's time for bed.

Pic related

It does with larger market coins on longer time scales. Humans look for patterns to make decisions. TA reinforces itself as the market cap grows. Many indicators are not relevant to BTC and the smaller coins definitely not.

Ooops that's when Monero takes off when normies decide privacy is important for protecting crypto gains

They certainly want to enact some form of regulation due to the tax evasion taking place. After watching the first SEC hearing on the matter they are still bewildered and confused. If they act too soon they could shoot themselves in the foot.

My man. Nothing feels better than trading human trafficking derivatives across Obsidian messenger while settling transactions in Monero. The dividends from prostitution these days are wild.

Or just short with cfd, profit on the sell off then use those profits to buy the asset once it bottoms.

I'm not falling for your meme lines again.

It went to ATH after double top, it will go ATH again after head and shoulders because crypto market is irrational to the normal TA charts, it's all about FOMO, hype, fake news, FUD, and now considering the FA, it will be in bull run until the next fork.

Exactly. Bitcoin is purely speculative asset, that's why TA doesn't apply to it.

not even close to a head and shoulders pattern but it will correct as low as 3000 before cracking 10k