Ok, well this is embarrassing

Ok, well this is embarrassing.

See the yellow line on this person's torso/hips whatever?

My area right there is fucked up because growing up I wore pants/underwear that was too tight around the hips.

Now all that area caves in all around my sides and front.

My front there caves in, so it's not just a normal hip dip. I messed up.

I look real weird, like a squeezed tube. I don't have any actual muscle around there, is there a way to fix this by building some sort of muscle around there?

Other urls found in this thread:

1tantra.com/what-is-a-cervix-orgasm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are carrying fat there, idiot

>My area right there is fucked up because growing up I wore pants/underwear that was too tight around the hips.

Yeah, I don't think that's how it works.

>My area right there is fucked up because growing up I wore pants/underwear that was too tight around the hips.
wrong

chances are that's just how your genetics in combination with being dyel make you look. Show us a picture of you.
People will say do ab exercises, oblique exercise and heavy squats and deadlifts to fill it in but you should be doing that anyway so silly thread ^_^

Guys I fucked myself by wearing long sleeve shirts that were too tight and loose pants when I was growing up. Literal T-Rex mode.

this is bait right? how fucking retarded do you have to be to think you deformed your body with pants that were too tight

This is the equivalent to people thinking when they had boners at a young age they'd prefer to direct it down their left or right pant leg and that's why their dick is bent.

Then why is my dick bent?

Hey Veeky Forums I shrek'ed myself by wearing a beanie in high school
Now I literally have a tiny head and people always point and laugh

What bent my dick? Genetics?

your mum when shes sucking you off while you're sleeping

That's so weird. I fucking erased some dumb comment about your mom sucking it left before I posted. Making it my own mother really puts the creepy as fuck visual in there tho.

>your genetics in combination with being dyel

I thought this too, then I lost weight

>tfw you always tucked it up
>now you have perfect updick
>current gf was a virgin
>make her cum 5-6 times in 5 minutes because it curves directly into her g-spot
>she can't take more than 2 minutes of sex at a time, is begging me to stop, then begging me to go on, she is literally biting my chest and neck, my back is a mess of scratches
>ask her for anal because i can't cum in 2minutes
>she obliges
>do anal from missionary
>she keeps cumming because it pokes the back of her vagina and cervix
>she sounds like a gorilla getting killed
>have to fucking cover her face with a pillow or kiss her or someone will think a murder is occurring

>tfw took this girls anal, mouth and pussy virginity
>she thinks all sex is like this
>no other man will ever compare to me
>she will always think of me any other time she gets fucked

>never have to do any disgusting shit like debase myself and eat vagina (i do it anyway because im a freak) or extended foreplay
>sex life on easy mode

>all thanks to updick from uptucking
>best advice my dad ever gave 13 year old me, thanks based dad, rip.

>feels good man, feels so fucking good

She might just be an easy to orgasm chick. Some of them are. That's as likely as you having the golden cock of a sex god.

Hint: if it is you the effect will present with other women too.

Underrated.

>yfw i fucked her sister too and the same thing occured

im convinced it's my dick dude, you can basically see it poking their lower abdomen, like a little bump. I've only fucked 4 girls, but it's always a similar effect, this current one is just super vocal and into it, which makes it especially hot. Some girls just lay there and moan and quiver, and that's pretty boring, yay, you seem to be having fun, I'm here also, can you move around or squeeze your pussy in rhythm with me or something? No, okay... I'll just watch you orgasm then.

>try tucking dick up
>So big, boner sticks out top of pants
>have to start directing it down pant legs

Must suck having a tiny dick.

>TFW wear singlets throughout childhood
>TFW my arms are now 32 inches because they had so much room to grow

I'm happy for you. Genuinely happy.

>boner sticks out top of pants

.. that's the whole point dude, you get a nice fresh breeze too.

>Now all that area caves in all around my sides and front.
>My front there caves in, so it's not just a normal hip dip. I messed up.
>I look real weird, like a squeezed tube. I don't have any actual muscle around there, is there a way to fix this by building some sort of muscle around there?
You're such a fucking retard holy shit.You have wide hips and no ab muscles.I used to have "hollow hips" too until I started doing hanging ab exercises and the area fillet out

>never wear underwear as a kid
>Tfw my dick stops at m shoes

You were the "fun one" right?

>>My area right there is fucked up because growing up I wore pants/underwear that was too tight around the hips.

Sounds like you have love handles

This is a big green wall of lies. You gave yourself away when you mentioned her loving her cervix getting pounded. I know that's the big thing in your hentai manga, but in real life stimulation of the cervix cause extreme discomfort, even pain, and can trigger spotting. Women hate it.

Why would you do that, go on the internet and lie?

Haha oh wow, I just saw the part where you claim to have fucked her sister and how your dick is visible through their abdomens. Holy shit, this has to be from some specific mango. Why are people believing this? I'm dying.

>Women hate it.
Some girls like it, but not too hard and not for too long

No, no women like it. You might as well argue some women enjoy being flicked hard in the nose every time you thrust. It's not a secret pleasure zone. It hurts. What woman enjoys the sensation of menstrual cramps? That's what cervical stimulation causes.

kek now we know user watches alot of japaneese sex cartoons

>No, no women like it.
Have you fucked every woman there is?

>he doesn't know about the cervix orgasm

1tantra.com/what-is-a-cervix-orgasm/

mate the cervical orgasm is the most deep and powerful one a woman can experience, do you even use google, have you even stuck your penis inside a woman? You can make any girl squirt and she will generally feel the after-effects for hours.

I've fucked a few. Talk to me when you have fucked one.

I assume you're a young guy and you enjoy the fantasy of women loving their cervixes getting pounded because it makes you feel masculine and powerful. No harm in fantasy. What dude doesn't enjoy the feeling of power and mastery? The fantasy is "my dick is so big and powerful that it fills every inch of a woman's vagina and sends her riding on waves of ecstacy purely through the act of penetration." I get why that appeals to you as an idea or as an artistic depiction of sex, but that's not how sex works. As I said, show me these scores of women who LOVE period cramps. Don't confuse your power fantasies with reality.

>1tantra
Lmao, here's your (You).

"M8," there aren't any pleasure nerves in the cervix and it isn't associated with "squirting," itself a highly contentious phenomenon. You're talking out of your ass.