Any old fags remember the good old days when trappy was still here

Any old fags remember the good old days when trappy was still here.
Also any old programs/images can you please share, i deleted all of my old shit.

Christ, I'm an oldfag now? Jesus. I thought trappy was still around in 2014.

Not realy an old fag.
Just so many new fags here people who have been lurking for about a year might as well be.

Yeah. I've been posting here on and off for about three years. I thought oldfags were around pre-2010.

They are.
So many fucking new fags on here that anyone who rembers routine general is an old fag compared.

>tfw in a year you've been here for 1/3rd of your lifetime
>tfw you have online friends from Veeky Forums you have known for over 4 years
>tfw if you'd have managed to lift and be dedicated to it for that whole time you'd be crazy swole by now

but now that I have the possibility to lift and eat properly as much as I want to, I no longer have the dedication to spent too much time to it as im already decent size and i have other hobbies and a fiancee

Jesus. I only recently came back after like a nine month hiatus where I mostly hung out on /k/. I swear this place has gotten a lot shittier since I was last here.

>I no longer have the dedication to spent too much time to it as im already decent size and i have other hobbies and a fiancee

Leave Veeky Forums forever, man. I believe in you. I'm trying to do the same.

OH boy.
It's been so long but that manlet still moistens my pantaloons

What happened to tiny? I stopped visiting fit around 2011 or '12, a little after zyzz died. I sort of remember tiny just faded away after becoming a chimp meme or something?

Those days were neither old or good.

>trappy
>relevant

Shoo shoo rafaello

I miss when Zyzz and Tiny and Quad and Thyme posted desu

The majority of newfags here come here ot even knowing who broatz it and what he represents

There were rumours than he offed himself but he stopped posting here and would post every now and again on bodybuilding forums every now and again. Haven't heard anything since.

I miss Lotus

Veeky Forums and >tfwnogf used to be partly what kept me motivated to dedicate all of my time to diet and lifting

now i live with my gf so i get all the attention and acceptance i need and am no longer skinny or weak so at last im not too self-conscious of my body anymore

now I lift purely cause it's fun and becoming a 120kg 12% bf monster no longer is a goal that would motivate me as much

chances are if my gf would die suddenly and I'd be depress and lonely I'd just blast non-stop and do nothing but eat and lift, leave the humanity behind and make pianoman look small and die at the age of 33

>I miss when Zyzz and Tiny and Quad and Thyme posted desu

God, I wish I was 21 again.

Remember when the golden bois were alive?

Miss my brah brahs

Fuck off Rafaello, nobody likes you

Fuck off

>We're all gonna make it.

Trappy was still around like a year ago.

He got fed up of the bullies.

>something that happened in 2015
>oldfag

Oldfag is used to refer to people who already lurked Veeky Forums around 2005-2007, you underage wannabe tryhard faggot.

trappy?

who some cancerous faggot who's not from the "good ol days"

>following advice from a sick-in-the-head-faggot-trap that cant even bench 2pl8

you guys should consider suicide, seriously.

>2007
feels weird knowing ive been on Veeky Forums for 10 years. literally grew up here and somehow didnt become a weird spaz even with all those years spent on /b/

>somehow didnt become a weird spaz
Says who? Your mom?

Hes still posting in literally Jan-Feb. Are you retarded?

Fuck off with the "good ol days" shit, Veeky Forums has always been cancer and it's only nostalgia talking from you being younger.

Yeah there were moments when Veeky Forums was aight, but for the vast majority of the time that this board has existed it's been shit.

Let's see your Veeky Forums journey

Mine
>2006-2010 /b/
>2010-2013 /mu/
>2012-pres Veeky Forums
>2015-pres /pol/

pretty sure everyone pre-2010 left i mean there are probably still a couple of guys