How to get protein in my oatmeal without powder?

How to get protein in my oatmeal without powder?

>Peanut butter
>Cook it in milk instead of water

Chia seeds

What sort of savage would cook oats with water anyway.

The trinity of gains is
>Milk
>PB
>Oatmeal
Microwave that shit up son

can't i just cook it with peanut butter to save a ingredient?

If it's oily enough I guess

>microwave
>oatmeal

Can I just eat that for every meal?

raw egg

just get raw eggs

>cook in milk
>crack in a couple of eggs while cooking
>stir in a spoonful of peanut butter afterwards
Bada bing

Don't put eggs in it, I've done it, and it tastes like shit. Just cook it with milk and add honey, or a banana.

You madman.

Gotta have chicken and veggies in there somewhere.

It has protein by default? It's just a few grams tho so you can just add nuts/whey/seeds. Other than those idk unless you wanna be rad and put like chicken or cheese into it

Oatmeal is high in protein itself you autist

use nuts and seeds

define """"high""""

I've started toasting my oatmeals in a skillet before I boil them. Taste so good but is it going to kill my gains?

Was going to mention this

Add some Chia seeds OP

> peanut butter is a good protein source

I hate vegan pseudoscience so much

Try mixing it with plain Greek yogurt or some cottage cheese

peanut butter makes it taste like mash potatoes

Try blending oats with milk and cottage cheese. Try to achieve drinkable density.

Add Chia
Add Pre-cooked lentils (surprisingly good savoury combo)
Mince and tatties (fucking fantastic recipe, uses plenty of oats)
Eat with greek yogurt
Eat with quark/cottage cheese/etc

Unsalted walnut halves

Tastes great with any type of fruit, full of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and micro-nutrients.

Major downside is that it's expensive, and if you buy in bulk you'd need to store them in the freezer to keep them from spoiling.

>25 replies
>zero mentions of jizz

I am disappoint

replace powder with something else??? also you do also realize oats has protein?

>Major downside is that it's expensive

It varies by brand. The walnuts I buy are $4 for 7.5oz. Other brands I noticed are twice that price

You know it's a meme that jizz has lots of protein in it right? Its has minimal levels of protein and calories and around 1% of actual sperm. It's basically sticky salt water.

Thanks for ruining jizz for me

That wont prevent you from guzzling it down.

americans

What I do for breakfast is blend the shit out of the following:

2 cups of water (or whole milk)
1/2 cup of organic oats
1/4 cup of organic Hemp seeds
3 whole organic eggs
1 cup of raw spinach
1 cup of blueberries
1 whole frozen banana
2-3 ice cubes

This is a very well rounded macro nutrient meal that will keep you full for hours and provide you everything your body needs to survive and grow.

The protein bio-availability of the eggs is unmatched from any other protein source. Go for organic sources, they are only a few dollars more and you don't consume all the agricultural chemicals, hormones, antibiotics, etc

Kys hippie

Stir a little bit of egg whites in there my man, that's how I get more protein in my shakes without powder and I barely taste it

>He fell for the veggie meme
Get your fiber from a supplement and rice.

This. Milk and a few drops of honey is god tier for taste. No idea about gains though

chicken breast

... cottage cheese? I usually put a fried egg on top of mine for some taste, was going to eat this tomorrow morning.

What proportions we talking here, please man don't ruin my morning by trolling I don't need this.

I make mine with milk and have been adding nuts and pumpkin seeds (and a tablespoon of coconut oil because that shit is tight).
Mine usually adds up to aroind 30g of protein.

This, op
>grind up oats into powder
>treat the same way you would flour when baking bread
>take two slices of oat bread and put chicken breast between
Tastes good as shit and is loaded with the macros you need for gains. If you don't do this you're never going to make it.

Any substantial amount of protein = meat, and meat+oats don't mix. Maybe beans?

I don't measure how much. Maybe like 3 or 4 pretty big spoon fulls. Throw in some jalapeƱos or some jalapeƱo jelly and it's to die for

Add 2 eggs, cook in milk, make oat custard!

>2017
>not harvesting the suns energy to cook oatmeal