Can we settle this once and for all?

Can we settle this once and for all?

It's a piece of shit project where devs went MIA after raising 32 million dollars

they are using chainlink from beta onwards.

They're not MIA but their communication does suck.

Sergey is speaking at Devcon3 next week.

literally satoshi nakamoto

Its in their fucking whitepaper. LINK Fudders got so excited but their literally objectively wrong

Well, can they?

For whatever reason Chainlink makes people insane. Either they are in love with and devoted to Link and will defend it at every turn or they hate in and wish to destroy it with every once of their being and will go to any lengths to do so.

I have literally never seen the board so focused on a single coin that isn't BTC or ETH and yet be so split about it.

Again.... for the ALPHA version of Confido aka the testnet sandbox version that no one but the devs can use they are going to conduct experiments using shitty centralized Oracalize.

For the ACTUAL PUBLIC BETA AND ACTUAL FINAL PRODUCT they are using CHAINLINK

Thats how Eth and BTC were years ago, user.

Veeky Forums is mostly shit, buts its actually incredible useful to guage interest in coins. Think of it like Google trends, but earlier.

Nolinkers cant even understand the difference between an Alpha and Beta product.

yep, you can add logo soup to any website

I'm never gonna fucking sell my links unless I'm a millionaire.

I'm either gonna make it or kill myself from the losses. Even if this shit drops to 0 I'm taking it to the grave with me.

Just make sure you sell when they're still worth enough to buy a rope.

I will spit on your face from my shiny lambo

>The Virgin Alpha Product
>The Chad Beta Product

It's kind of incredible. Is this bullish or bearish? I don't fucking know. But I like it.

I think thats where they are confused bro. Normally the Alpha is more important than the Beta.

HOWEVER, most programmers are nerds and probably Betas during their youth. Hence, they wanted the Beta to be more important than the Alpha. This is why they made "Beta" the production release and "Alpha" the product that never reaches the users.

Post btc wallet. I'll send you some sats so you can afford one, too.

Already priced in...

Think of it like a forum
There, easier.

Confido is a scam set up by a Veeky Forums lurker who is using chainlink to lure in Veeky Forumsbros to buy his ico. "devs" of confido aka 1 man team will go silent once ico is over.

Delusional NOLINKs rekt