Does fit like dogs ?

Have a smol dog or a big ol pupper (whichever you prefer). He is 10 months, I walk him 2 miles every day.

Anyone else do this ?

I want a smol dog right around that size.
The dogs from the market in OOT always made me want to get a cute little brown dog just like that.

walks = cardio and cardio kills gains
fuck off with your faggotry

>implying

Dogs are a Veeky Forums man's best friend, it'll give you extra incentive to go outside and be active. And it's gonna love you all the more for it. Also good for initiating small talk with qt3.14s.

Uncanny valley doggos please go

what would you name it?

>TFW love brachycephalic like pugs and bulldogs but their breathing problems limit their exercise and overall wellbeing

>TFW people have literally bred dogs to be fat babies that live in agony their entire lives

Lazarus, just so when I tell people they're hopefully misled and think I have a big dog.

I've always liked big dogs, but ironically i (my parents) have a dachshund and a small poodle. When I've settled I would really like a big sight hound, maybe Scottish deerhound

hey Veeky Forums which dog breed is more aesthetic alaskan malamute or german shepherd

I've got a rottweiler and pic related, though not the same dog

patrician choice user

Siberian husky obviously

>one of the tallest breeds but useless as a guard dog because they are friendly to everyone

I like caravans more

Kek

Once I'm out of this city L O N D O N I'm getiing one of these fuckers. O
N
D
O
N

>red rocket

A dog must weigh over 20 lbs full grown to be considered a real dog in my book. Right where it starts to be uncomfortable in your lap. Otherwise tug of war or running with it is lame.

Would like to have a huge dog like an irish wolfhound but their lifespan is relatively short. So instead I would get pic related, good longtime companion.

If you don't like dogs you're not human