DNP Discussion Thread

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on DNP?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5ym6sq/monthly_progress_thread_march_2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty sure it fucked up my night vision and maybe my eyesight a little bit

ran it 250-500 mg for cycles of 3 weeks, for a total of 2 or 3 cycles which were spaced several months apart. i used all the recommended sups.

great for weightloss. Makes you very tired and very sweaty. Don't run it for more than 3 weeks at a time, and no more than 500 mg a day.

>jalapenos on 400mg
that was a mistake

>>jalapenos on 400mg
>that was a mistake

Been there too user, felt like I was shitting and breathing fire at the same time

just lose weight like a man with diet and exercise god damn

Probably not worth it
Definitely strips weight off, sides are fucking horrific though
I don't really see a place for it
Steroids do things you can't do naturally
DNP just strips weight off faster
If you're not in a massive rush for some reason (and you're dieting properly) you're going to end up in the same place you would with DNP just a little later
Do whatever drugs you want tho mane

Stupid fucking shit
Only good use is probably as a torture device

if not even Andreas Munzer used it, then don't use it.

dont bother using it unless you have no life, because it will make you unable to function at effective doses

and there is no reason to use it unless you let yourself get obese. it makes sense to use it if you are obese because 4 weeks of hell > 16 weeks normal cutting, but if you are just "not lean" and not "obese", 4 weeks normal cutting > 1 week of being completely disabled, braindead, and disgusting

it will also probably give you a shitload of acne because of the sweating

also do not expect to be able to have a social """life""" on this, because you will not want to leave your bed, and you will also constantly look like you just got out of a rainstorm from being soaked in sweat

it makes your sweat smell like shit too.

>250-500
>2 or 3
>being this imprecise when fucking around with DNP
You deserved it

>don't be an uber manlet (5'4 below)
>take 250mg daily once or split throughout the day
>little to no sides
>it's an user talking out of his ass episode

still not worth it unless you are a fat fuck. there is a reason no serious bodybuilders use it.

>still not worth it unless you are a fat fuck
You're not supposed to take it if you're overweight because heat dissipation will be impeded AND your heart will have a hard(er) time working.
You're supposed to take it to cut further, not to get out of fatfuck mode.
>there is a reason no serious bodybuilders use it.
Please use your mouth when talking, that is if you can still differentiate it from your ass.

>You're not supposed to take it if you're overweight because heat dissipation will be impeded AND your heart will have a hard(er) time working.
>You're supposed to take it to cut further, not to get out of fatfuck mode.

retard alert. where the fuck do you imbeciles even come up with this shit?

always these 300lb fat fucks taking this shit, then binging all the way back to being morbidly obese, and thinking theyre hardcore for using it

>always these 300lb fat fucks taking this shit, then binging all the way back to being morbidly obese, and thinking theyre hardcore for using it
>it is what it is because I said so
Most fatties would quit because DNP is actually very taxing and would require the amount of mental discipline which fatties do not have. If you don't have the discipline to cut normally, you would not be able to use DNP long enough to actually see results. That or you'll die because you went HAM and took 1g on your first go.
Are you one of these fat fucks perchance?

back to bodybuilding.com

>he can't refute my points
>probably is mentally weak to use DNP properly
lel

Are you retarded? Tons of bodybuilders use DNP in show prep.

>hahaha oh man when i use this dnp i am gonna get shredded hahaha mentally weak fucks cant use it ahahaha im gonna be shredded as fuck!!

Works great with cocaine and speed

500mg's and I haven't eaten in 3 days:p

>tripfag
>retarded
Pick two
DNP is a last-mile """""""supplement"""""""
If you're retarded (aka you) it will be your last everything.

what the fug m8

DNP +t3 is the main cutting drugs EVERY BBer use

clen is ridiculously worse for you

Tried 200mg ed for 1 week while on a sub 1.8k diet while lifting thrice per week, have not lost a single kg. Might be liquid retention but quit because I got an allergic reaction and got scared as fuck.

and somehow i doubt these retarded skinnyfat bb.com fucks are running enough gear to not lose muscle on dnp and t3

If it's rashes it's because DNP can leak through your sweat and would then irritate your skin.
>t3
More muscle is actually spared once t3 production shuts down. When it comes back up within a week of getting off of DNP you will experience a slight anabolic effect.
>and somehow I doubt
t.expert

he is talking about TAKING T3 FUCKING RETARD

>he can't read
Having no t3 while on DNP is actually beneficial. Retard.

lol you literally do not know shit about anything at all. why am i even talking to this dumb ass 18 year old natty fucking fat kid

It was actually hands so swollen I couldn't close the fist and had to take out my pinky ring, with a quite strong sorta PN but 3 days of antihistamines fixed it (thanks to whoever replied to me on the other day's thread about it

>lol you literally do not know shit about anything at all.
No that would be you.
>doesn't care for DNP
>participate extensively in a DNP thread
So the reason why you're on a crusade against DNP is because you used DNP, fucked it up because you're unironically retarded, and now hate it forever. Good to know.
>swollen hand
>PN
yeah that is an allergy. Time2clen

on 2g of tren per week (+ test + mast +.. you know the drill) some small details like that don't matter

DNP + high dose t3 (+ high dose HGH of course) is what everybody that is competitive does there is no other way to reach the unhealthy as fuck levels of body fat fast enough for competition

I'm not fat, and have been taking 200mg dnp

You're going to die.

well idk then. i have talked to a few competitors (obviously not super famous ones) on random forums and they say what i have experienced, they just get weak and lose muscle if they do dnp + starve.

i can do starve (as in less than 800 cals) and lose 0 strength or mass, on dnp i just get weak as fuck even if i eat more than when i am starving on psmf

Yeah allergic reaction, all is good now. But while it was on, I stopped for a moment and thought how I would go and explain my family / the doctor or whoever what was going on and why I was taking poison to cut, and you know perspectives are different when you are inside the situation.
Does this allergic reaction mean I should never take it again? That it would happene again? Or was it just a lottery that I won out of sheer luck? Also, I never tried clen but it is not really advised if you're at higher bf% right?

>doesn't use DNP
>claims to know how DNP werks
>well idk then.
You regarding the whole thread
>knowledge comprised of talking to a few competitors
>implying they will tell you their secret
>random forums
>implying these retards can be trusted; see above
>on dnp i just get weak as fuck even if i eat more than when i am starving on psmf
>tried DNP but is too much of a weak shit and is mad at people who can handle it
LMAO

I think this effect is highly personal, I've been training fasted except for BCAA'S, no gear and while the number of sets has gone down 1-3 rep maxes have not. I'm also on 1.1k cals

you really need to be doing the teen

but anyway, for you it does not really make sense to even add the DNP before you already cannot physically lose any more BF% by other means. if you try that you WILL find that it can make you leaner than you have ever been before (especially if you do just a little bit of diuretics too)

*tren

are you special ed by any chance

>meanwhile he goes back to bb.com to post about how steroids are evil

the steron family, dnp, and other """""""supplements""""""" are just that, """""supplements""""""""
You're just buttblasted you can't handle DNP and cannot get as shredded as those who juice AND DNP

ok

Your high school football coach doesn't count as an experienced competitor you faggot

show me a single good DNP before after besides that literal single guy on reddit

>he wants people to blow their cover as """natties""" and lose endorsement money
>he wants people to to blow their cover as """natties""" and lose all the congratulatory (You)s in CBTs
lel nigga u dumb

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5ym6sq/monthly_progress_thread_march_2017/

people post their shit all the time retard

just coincidentally none of them use dnp

>he goes to reddit
>he bases his knowledge on reddit
>he's unaware that the joociest anons on CBTs on Veeky Forums like to claim natty but are not
>these are the people using trips on Veeky Forums

kid you have autism, hopefully you grow out of it before you turn 18

>gets caught that he can't handle DNP
>is a redditor
>still trips

I've taken 2 cycles of 250-500mg. No major side effects.

I advise that you are in ketosis before/while on a cycle. I did keto on my 2nd cycle, it significantly reduced the sweating and lethargy.
Carbs are your worst enemy on DNP

i have done psmf + dnp so i dont see why u keep saying that

i now realize it is better to not let myself get fucking fat in the first place instead?

yeah but like I said, you mad cuz you can't into DNP