Godamn i love working out

godamn i love working out

itt we just talk about shit we like

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love america. I'm coming back home, yo.

i like squirrels

my boy

how about dem SQUATS

I love who I am and the direction American conservative culture is going. I am thankful for all the brothers on Veeky Forums and my daily life who give me the drive to keep going when I can't provide it for myself (trolls and all). I like this life and whenever I don't I will make it so.

I like seeing sweat drip from my head onto the gym floor. Nothing so satisfying

>everyone at my gym is conservative
>everytime you meet a guy, based on upperbody strength you have about an 80% chance of knowing his political affiliations

i fucking love making knowledge gains and figuring out how stuff works
>tfw you read a book and realize an interesting truth
>tfw you read an account from someone elses perspective
>tfw you read about an epic battle that happened long ago
feels great man almost like a pump but in your brain somehow

I love sippin

Rich white girls.

Daddy' must make 400k or more.

This! This, so fucking much!

I like when you catch eyes with a pretty girl and you don't look away and neither does she and just for a moment the air itself feels charged with sexual electricity

>tfw you make sweet brain gains

Can we please make this shit a bannable offence? If I want pullshit memes from shills I'll go to /pol/

>falling for the politics jew
>literally being jewed by politics
>thinking he is actually interested in politics when all he really does is post "hurrr SJW hurr nigger hurrrr"

heh, fucking morons

I love wasting ammo on a beautiful day. Nothing better than a good plinking sesh out innawoods

Veeky Forums.org/rules
11 is as close as you'll get

>tfw building my first rifle
>poorfag so progress is normally slow
>shopping for a house
>progress is nonexistent right now

Women are so fuckin nice to look at, man. I bet they're so soft.

I started listening to music again while working out and I get such an "test" rush when getting ready to do a set after my rest period is done.

I may look autistic but I'll get on a good song that pumps me up, then do weird motions like Im ready to fuck some shit up. The music and test/hype drown out the voice in your head that says "you cant do anymore reps so stop. what if you cant get the bar up and have to fail? 6 reps is good enough, you dont need to do 8".

don't worry user, it took me years to get my collection where it's at. Shit takes time.