Original thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QNAW9
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user, I'm sorry...

>muh NDA
keep dreaming retards

they will have to have gotten some clearance to be able to use the logo.

note that clearance does not mean partnership

did you make that screen grab?
if so why are you asking when you are the poster telling lies.
Fidelity not worth 2 trill bee tee dubs

holy fuck it's real

imgur.com/a/QNAW9

fuck you biz you FUD'ing FUCKS

THis coin is shilled worse than omg

Skateboard delusion level now

You all need to relax about your LINK. I don't hold any yet, but if you can't see the potential and what a good crypto this is you're retarded. LINK was never a get rich quick scheme, even from the start.

When I sell my ETP and WTC, I'll buy LINK and hold for a year. In the meantime, you all need to relax and realise that this WILL moon at some point.

AAAAAHHHHH NNOOOOO MYY LINKSSS

Jinx. But for real MOST threads here about Link are FUD. Just count them. It's like 6 to 1.

No, the most important credit card companies in the world are not interested in some shitty shady ponzo Pajeet coin no one has ver heard before

>imgur.com/a/QNAW9

Yeah fuck you user lmao

Oh wow we've had a month of the most pajeet tier shilling and now that people are actually asking questions about the project it's all fud? Go fuck yourself delusional bag holder

Yeah because saying that LINK is just a JSON parser and other bullshit is genuine concern. They just disproved the Confido FUD what the fuck are you on about?

Ooohhhhh nnnnoooo my links!!

what exactly is that image supposed to prove? all it shows is their worth but no evidence that they have any affiliation with chainlink

um.. you live under a rock bro?

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

no i don't did you even read your own article, they gave a proof of concept demo at sibos that doesn't mean they have any sort of partnership with these companies or that they will use their network.
>It sounds like a good idea, but even with his successes Nazarov is cautious about the short-term prospects of the company, describing a chicken-and-egg scenario he sees possibly holding the technology back.

While coders are interested in smart contracts, he believes they need more reliable data to continue developing their products. Data providers, too, are waiting for smart contract tools to be demanded before going through the integration process.
they do not currently have a working product, sure companies may have interest in them but it could be years before the technology is developed enough for it to be put into actual use

How is there no affiliation with Chainlink if Fidelity and others are using their test net you dumb fuck?

they let them use their data in their PoC that doesn't mean they have committed to using the chainlink network and OMFG MOON MISSION LAMBOTIME

Yeah.. a company of that caliber would just willy nilly let them use their private fucking data.

This board is filled with either die hard ironic FUD'ers or the most moronic people on the planet. Haven't decided yet.

FIDELITY SENPAI TASUKETE

Again do you even understand what you are shilling? These companies did not entrust them with highly secure private data. Smartcontracts used publicly available information on interest rates of these financial institutions and used a smartcontract to package them into a bond. You can call me a moron all you won't but don't be posting wojaks when this coin continues to do nothing for the next year while they continue development.

Intelligent FUD

11/10

Nothing about the tests they ran with these companies was public aside from the data output on their working test PoC.

When this new came out we hit over 50 cents, then immediately a whale dumped fucking hard, then people started to panic sell. I have no fucking clue why this happened other than herd mentality.

fucking get rekt when this blows up nolinkies

This image always kills me
If I lose all my money on link at least I'll have had fun doing it
Thanks Veeky Forums

eerily quiet Link team worries me. So many NDA's they cant say anything besides "i believe so". Can't get something working for a shit coin like Confido.

I think they literally took the 32 million to the Cayman Islands, where they are registered, and are laughing at all these link threads.

let them work, they are busy with sibo 2018.

This.

It's true that they'd need express permission to use those logos, but that doesn't mean a legal partnership is confirmed, just that there's a bidirectional relationship and some degree of interest.

Literally presenting at devcon in like 5 days

Rory just photoshopped the logos onto the slides.

No. They would be sued and lose everything very easily.

>there's a bidirectional relationship and some degree of interest
And that's way more than most of the shitcoins with higher market caps have.

Already getting Reqt and Linkidated
End my suffering