>He asked me to explain to him how much and why should he pay me more
>Couldn't really explain and made a fool of myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_LLYhWT2DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cuz I...I'm a h-hard worker...

if i were him i'd cut your pay for being a beta bitch

God bless your autism user.

Always go in with a plan. Describe what you've done for the company. Talk about how long you've been there. Give them a number that's higher than you really expect, but not so high as to offend. Good luck next time.

Savage

Always walk into a non-scheduled salary negotiation with some sort of idea of how much you make them on a given basis or for a specific task, depending on your type of work, and a rationale as to why that means you should make more than your current valuation.

Then now that you have time to think about it, tell us how much and why he should pay you more.

should have whipped out your dick retard

Is it awkward if they decline? Is that when you quit?

You should definitely make it seem like you will, without autistically offering an ultimatum

You can't just ask for a raise... this question is pretty fucking standard.

A: I've been a loyal hard working employee that has gained value since i started working here.

I rarely take a sick day and i am always looking to take on new responsibilities which makes me a more valuable employee then when i started.

Also get a job offer before you go in. Tell them to match the offer if you like your current job (beat it if you don't like the job).

Tell him to buy link

OP works for Harabme?

even if you're like an autistic dumbass how could you not improvise in that situation? you had the courage to ask for a raise, just talk a bunch of bullshit about how you add value to the company by exceeding all expectations and meeting all deadlines and that the quality of your work is superior to your peers and blah blah blah. Or if you're in a more technical environment just bring actual printed data showing the projects you've completed within certain time frames or how you've saved/earned the company $X dollars, etc.

Another option if to bluff, say you've found a new job that pays ~X% more money and you're giving notice, sometimes they'll respond by meeting/offering more. Or tell your boss you've climbed as high as you can in your current position and are looking for more responsibility (and therefore higher pay)

youtu.be/8_LLYhWT2DA
was this you

"Because I got a job offer with X company for more"

nigga you are fucking retarded lmao

Never ask for a raise OP, they just give you $1 more and then expect you to do ten times the work while giving you shit about how they gave you a raise

If you have some job were you'll actually valuable they'll either give you a raise without you having to ask, or you'll get a job offer somewhere else and then boomerang back for a higher salary

he was nice. i would have asked your resignation

>Ask boss for a Raise
>He starts loudly chuckling
>Try to cut him off
>"Sir, I think I deser-"
>He just keeps fucking laughing
>At this point heads are poking out of cubicles
>Boss looks at me
>"you..."
>Breaks into raucous laughter
>"You BOUGHT Digibyte"
>He keels over
>At this point several co-workers are giggling
>"HA HA HA HA HA"
> "I-I thought the conference would-"
>He loses all balance and falls over on his side
>"OH MY GOD"
>Ran out of there
>No longer work there
>Stare at my digibags all day
>Consider suicide

JUST

Kek

>Veeky Forumstards
you've to explane them everything.

>Work hard, even if your job is to clean the piss on the floor of a public restroom
>Your boss won't give you a raise because "you deserve it", it will give you a raise because he doesn't want that one of their best workers feel frustrated and disappointed and that might worsen its performances
>Go to your boss offering a coffee, it's proven to be a nice ice breaking, people is more collaborative while eating and psychologically you already put him in the situation that he owes you something
>Use the persuasion, listen to his words and repeat some of the words the he uses to make him believe that you're on the same lines. If you've a work job wear a red tie that day, red means power, if you see all the politics use red ties during debates. Talking about your posture, try to stay as high as possibile, that means power too, usually the boss in his office have a higher chair than the others.
>Negotiate, ask an exaggerated raise, it will reply with a very low amount, you will find the deal at the raise that you actually wanted to obtain.
>If you're not easily replacable, make it your strenght, tell him how hard is to find a new worker, what a pain in the ass is to make interviews, how long does it take for the new guy to learn things and perform as well as you. Put him in the condition that is a vantage for him too to give you a raise.
>verba volant, scripta manent, Latins said. So at the end you want him to write it a note about the raise.