Yfw she claims to be natty

>yfw she claims to be natty

Who is this spunk trunk?

tfw you will never floss your teeth with her roid clit while she deathgrips your benis while coming

I believe it. low body fat for ab definition and probably years or decades of squats. She lifts more than you do OP.

greasy autism biotch on gear

>these are the people giving you advice in the year 2017

>this is the average poster on Veeky Forums

looks like "she" lives with parents

these tards think anyone bigger than a skeleton is on roids because they don't have the motivation and dedication to build any mass. These are the retards giving you advice on Veeky Forums like "1 plate OHP causes muscle imbalance because if you only put one plate on the bar it's lopsided"

That's some anavar results right there

These are the retards giving you advice on Veeky Forums like "1 plate OHP causes muscle imbalance because if you only put one plate on the bar it's lopsided" so you shouldn't do OHP *

stop baiting, asshole. It's obvious.

>"she"
very obviously female otherwise you'd see a bulge. Or are you the kind of faggot who thinks you can change your gender by taking hormones and that it's not gay to like trannies as long as their penises are 8 inches or under?

hey man if it's smaller than 9 inches it's feminine

>smaller thighs than the average manlet who's been lifting natty for a month or two
>obvious roids
found the skeleton

manlet-skeletons need to be permanently banned, and skeletons should be banned from posting until they can pass a test about the sticky. Also, both should be permabanned for shitposting.

i'm falling for the bait here but there's a lot of delusional fuckwit newfags on /shit/ these days

if a woman is more built than a spoopy skellington male there is a 95% chance she is on anavar or something stronger

it's as simple as that, women do not have the genetics to build significant amounts of muscle.

I don't if you're just trolling or if you're really that new to lifting but those gains are impossible for a woman.

>inb4 she's been lifting for 27 years
It doesn't matter. Natty gains basically stop after 3 years.

dude stop, you're not fooling anyone

she's popping anavar like candy

She's blasting anavar.

>natty gains basically stop after 3 years
You gave up after 3 years because you were "lifting for size" which is a fucking meme. Hard work and dedication results in strength, whether or not you roid. As for the girl she has limited definition. It's pretty clear she isn't on roids.

But I've been browsing Veeky Forums for years and havent read the sticky yet

Tfw she will never wrestle yu down and milk your semen with her muscle pusy while u rest

Is Brooke Wells on roids too and if so what kind?

Why have I become so attracted to this body type, Veeky Forums?

>You gave up after 3 years
I've been lifting for 9.

>because you were "lifting for size"
Wrong again. I've got 550lb squat and a 4plate bench.

>It's pretty clear she isn't on roids.
The only thing that's clear is that you're a newfag high on his noob gains.

Because it looks powerful and I assume that you've lifted for some time so you understand power and the effort required to achieve it.

>Wrong again. I've got 55lb squat and a .4plate bench.
sounds like you gave up
>I've been lifting for 9
lifting jugs of milk doesn't count kiddo

fugg
gotta get me one of those giant toblerones

Wtf I just noticed how skinny her legs are

What are the signs of tren usage as opposed to something else like maybe anavar?

After you get out of the STRENGTH IS GOD AND INJURIES DONT HAPPEN DUE TO THE MAGIC OF CORRECT FORM!!!! stage of internet fuckwad dorkery and hit a solid brick fucking wall that cheap sayings spouted by retards and never were's will not help you cross.
You will give up or fuck your body up badly trying to do a lift that you physically can not do.

You'll leave, and people with common sense and a bit of experience will stick around.

The sooner all of the babby bitch strength lifters fuck their bodies up or hit the wall and realize that magical PRs are not infinite and fucking leave or actually learn how to workout and how their body fucking works the better.

In women? Very hard to see actually.

Var has very similiar effects on your physique like tren.

In men it can be a lot more easier to spot in extreme cases if they have leaky nips or gyno.

So did that guy just claim it was tren so he could post that shooped pic of the Asian girl?

>reddit spacing
you have to go back
>The sooner all of the babby bitch strength lifters fuck their bodies up or hit the wall and realize that magical PRs are not infinite and fucking leave or actually learn how to workout and how their body fucking works the better
You are bitter. I can tell you've given up. You fucked up your form and failed a lift, and blame it on everyone else but you. I also never said only lift for strength. You MUST build muscle mass in order to progress. But you can't focus on mass with babyweight and pretend you're getting stronger. You will plateau just like you did.

doubt its tren, tren is like pretty fucking harsh and not worth it unless youre like seriously competing.

Also if she does cardio then tren will fuck that up.

She's a high level crossfitter. Crossfit is a meme but the top competitors at the Reebok crossfit games are obviously athletic and since the doping policy is lax they are all roided as fuck.

The sad thing is, you probably believe this.

how do i get a musclefu :(

she will be 100% not using tren when doing memey shit like crossfit.

tren in women will make them wheeze their lung out even at 100mg/week when doing anything more streinous than sitting down.

as someone who knows a 9 inch tranny I wanna fuck I feel strangely insulted.

>that bulge

Kindergarten-tier.

it's a real meaty pussy user.

how stupidly uninformed you have to be to think this woman is natural?

maybe like 5 or 6?

>found the skeleton
you're full of bs. Look at her shoulders, she also has a thin neck. There's no way she isn't on gear.

Natash Aughley

>natty gains stop after three years

What? I mean, what you're saying is biologically false. Muscular growth and strength doesn't simply stop

looks like good genes, dedication and willing to eat. mirin, I hope she's natty

They mean the cheap and easy gains that people who shill programs to beginners use as a way to prop themselves up as the greetest coaches and trainers ever.

That gaining 20+ pounds of pure muscle a year shit stops after 2ish years and just drops low as fuck after that.

After five years you'll be damned lucky to see 2-3 pounds of real muscle gain in a year of dedicated training. The wall for strength gains(if all you do and know about strength is a beyond bare bones power lifting program)will hit and never ever move in all of one+ years.
Your strength gains will not only plateau, but if you continue to lift with the ridiculous idea that you should put weight on the bar EVERY week without end as a natural and are willing to sacrifice form for that PR high, then you'll snap your shit up but good.

she turned into a man. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with this

she's a puffy girl

>2017 he's not using gear
>it's 10x cheaper than supplements and 1000x more effective

You'd still let her dom the shit out of you natty or not. Don't lie.

You know you want this.

You'll be playing the woman tonight user.

I've...I've heard a little known law that's still on the books in many states but has rarely been used.
"It's not rape if she comes more then three times".
Is this true?
Cause...I'm willing to risk it.

>Women using trenbolone

Most women with Brooke's body develope manface. The only reason she gets away with her fridge core is the model face and hair. But none of that even matters when you see her booty in white shorts.

Really the only reason she wouldn't is because it kills your cardio endurance. But she definitely takes oral compounds, probably var, winn, tbol or maybe even dbol or prohormones.

>What are the signs of tren usage
>tren usage
>tren as in trenbolone
>trenbolone as a female
>TREN
>FEMALE
>does not compute

Please read the steroid profile for trenbolone and then perhaps an article about its usage among female bodybuilders

jesus even her shoulders are hairy

>guise cmon it's obvious hard work and dedication!!1

also I think I'm in love so I'm claiming her, fuck you Veeky Forums

she's high test, good for breeding

ahahah bien memè mon ami! I await more stupendous (lol) post like yours in the future!

I truly believe this is a mental illness.

I truly belive ur just jelly cuz a girl has bigger ceps than you.

disgusting fake natty

i'm 140lbs and can do this much weight.. are women just weak?

all these girls look so good, but irl are they really fucking weak? dam, that's kinda extra hot, you think they are strong but when it comes down to it you can dominate them and they submit meekly during sex.

ok that pic is 100% roids

Trust me if she thought it would help her win the games she would blast it until she turned from FEMALE TO MALE. Her breast tissue is already destroyed and her core is wider than any natural female.

Want to sniff pits

>is this person who makes their living through fitness, selling routines and promoting their jacked body on gear

its honestly fucking shocking how dumb some of yall are

>being this jelly

i am 135 and can barely do 40lbs let alone what she is lifting, i am natty and weak but 99% of women can't even attempt one rep at my gym with 35 lbs
i struggle with 30-35 lbs db shoulder press just to see some dyel dudes do 60+ for reps, it's trully sad

checked

is there something less than an A cup?

Ain't jelly, would fuck but still a mental illness. Body dysmorphia to the max.

why? maybe she just likes it.

aa

checked

that's pretty good for a girl, but she's juicy as fuck and struggling with relatively light weight.

Like if you pumped your qt patootie with roids and gear you would only add 20lbs to your lifts, doesn't even seem worth it, unless you want to go full hardbody. If your goal is strength, you're pretty much there already. I imagine you can do like 60 pushups, which is elite level for women.

she definitely has body dysmorphia, but it still looks hot as fuck, beauty standards are changing (except for the face). her face is so good it almost doesnt matter what her body looks like.

You wouldn't believe the things I would do to that ass.

I'd force her to put on 4 pounds then take her to O town on a bullet train

jaw gainz

i would flick every roid clit in this bread until it was diamonds and then I would sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffff like I was doning an N95 in an asbestos factory.

sauce?

mfw

I once handled a 6'0" knife (my size)

That was good times