How accurate is this Veeky Forums? Seems OK. Feel like the crunches twice a day is pointless tho?

How accurate is this Veeky Forums? Seems OK. Feel like the crunches twice a day is pointless tho?

Starting my first legitimate cut April 1st.
6'0 , 210lbs, 25ish% BF.

Not sure if you are trolling or just retarded.

>shoulders can be worked up to multiple times a day

stopped reading there.
dont take the b8.

>no fish heavy metals

broscience tier advice

>lots of fruit
>no vegetables

Fuck off back to your women's magazines.

>All these newfags

Sigh. I'm too advanced in memetics for this place. Where do I go now?

FACT: this image has been created several years ago to spread misinformation among newfags who wouldn't read the sticky no matter what, aswell as just wanted to "tone up ;)))"

there are a few truths in there to make it seem more realistic
someone made up the rest to fuck with DYELs

You should have been cutting by now if you wanna look good for summer. Start as soon as you finish reading this post. Actually read the sticky first and then start your cut immediately

Or hop on DNP and don't overdose like a dumbass and you'll lose half that body fat in 2 weeks

I know OP's pic is a troll image but what's wrong with the diet section? Seems legit to me.

>implying we did not knew

we were counter memeing you faggots, you took the b8 newfags.

>science not even once

fuck off faggot

I gotta say you're really good at pretending to be retarded
one could say you're a natural

Lol @ 210 and 25% bodyfat. You're way too late for summer buddy. You'll be able to look alright by August maybe.

I don't care if someone went from fat to skinny you were still a lazy day piece of shit and no one should follow your advice.

Fruit over veg is incomplete or stupid at best
Many expensive cuts of beef are just as lean as inexpensive
Most fish contain zero or negligible heavy metals, mercury is the only significant concern and easily manageable
Dairy is fine for most people, especially without lactose

Heh

You've fallen right into my trap, newfag. I had already prepared for this counter troll with an advanced counter of my own.

I'm the OP!

>6'0" 210
>25%

You're at least 35% bodyfat and delusional. Slim down to 160-170 and reassess, you can still look presentable by next summer at least.

Has anybody told you about the bread diet?

See, when you eat bread it soaks up whatever other calories are in your stomach and you just digest the bread. It's why you sober up if you eat bread while you're drunk.

So if you eat bread with every meal then your body begins to only use bread as fuel, and bread is relatively low in calories. It's smart to have a slice of bread for every 100 or 200 calories of non-bread foods in a meal. I find that an average slice of bread can probably absorb about 100 calories or so, but I'm no scientist, I'm just guestamating.

You want to eat lighter breads because they are able to absorb more, you know, density and all that. So don't fall for the "need whole grains" meme and eat really heavy breads that are higher calorie and already filled with seeds and/or nuts. stick with white bread. Isn't it funny how doctors recommend whole grain bread now but people keep getting fatter? People used to eat nothing but white Wonder bread back in the day and fat people were scarce back then.

Trust me and my old 270 pound self that is now 190 pounds, do the bread diet.

thanks doggo

>no fish
>it has heavy metals
lol fuck off, fish is probably one of the best things you can eat. Cutting all fish out because some fish have very small amounts of mercury in them is just retarded. As long as you're not eating 100% pure tuna 24/7 you will not be affected by heavy metal poisoning.

Post pics cuz I'm 6'0 210 and easily 20% but I've been lifting for years so have way more muscle than you. You're probably 30%+

>no fish
fish is amazing and you get very little heavy metals if you stick to sardines or Atlantic wild salmon

>OP checks in on his thread a hour later

this is literally the worst infographic ive ever seen. you deserve whatever you get if you follow this retarded guide.