Coffee or tea Veeky Forums?

Coffee or tea Veeky Forums?

Or sips if you're a faggot.

Water you fucking virgin

Both. And sips and redbull, with liquor mixed in.

all of these

Both, be happy

Both

Sips

S I P B O Y S

Sips for me

I t 's S i P s over here

Oh shit it's the S I P B O Y S inbound

gween tee

How do I become a sipsboy?

You can sip too

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Both are good, but I feel like coffee has a few more negative side effects like staining your teeth and promoting acid reflux. Tea is pretty clean, but imo doesn't taste as good as a rich, black coffee.

Nothing beats tea when you're sick tho. Just inhale them vapors

Tea because I'm a slav.

That first sip of your life...

All you need is
>that first sip

turkish style coffee is the best pre workout. I am not memeing it. It gives you the energy to lift the fucking world.

*Sometimes I have kvass at the gym too.

both.

Just dim the lights in the gym changing rooms, open up the sip and take it in.You dont worry about it, the sips will take care of everything.

/thread

How much would you recommend it? I genuinely enjoy the taste of kombucha and pretty much all fermented food. How strong is the funk in kvass?

>sips threads deleted for shilling forced meme
>instantly new sips "related" threads appear

Nothing suspicious at all here.

Tea.

It's not that funky. Hard to describe the taste though - it tastes like itself.

I wouldn't have thought to bring it to the gym but a friend brought some bottles around when we played paintball and it really energized me and refreshed me every time.

Definitely gonna have to give it a go.
I know what you mean, there's something about probiotics+caffeine that is super energizing.

Nothing suspicious, just siplicious.

Tea, definitely. Gave up coffee, helps me sleep better.

>monastyrsky
tastes good but it's shit-tier kvass. It's more of a soft drink than kvass

i have an electric range it would take all day

Aren't most bottled kvass you get in the states over sugared and not even alive?

only real sipboys is born sipboys faggot. I was born double fisting monster energy zero ultra.

I'm not kvass expert but I have tried kvass from one of these(pic related) and no bottled kvass ever came close. But bottled monastyrsky isn't even trying. I haven't tried the one on the left but two in the middle are still better

I have too, it doesnt take that much time.

I used to drink coffee every morning, but since ritalin I drink tea. Better for white teeth and health

I drink coffee in-lieu of a pre-workout.

I have IBS and completely eliminating coffee is the best thing I ever did right next to eliminating gluten.

About a year ago I had such severe IBS I couldn't leave my house due to violent, unrelenting fart attacks, severe, constant diarrhoea and/or completely debilitating stomach cramps. I almost failed all my classes that semester because I couldn't make it to lectures and I would spend hours every day just lying in a foetus position. Cut out gluten and my problems where 80% gone. I would occasionally have a violent IBS attack maybe once or twice a month and some slight, general digestive issues but not anything that kept me from living a normal life. After cutting out coffee I have now completely eliminated all symptoms and I never experience any digestive discomfort at all in any way, shape or form. I rarely fart. I shit once or twice a day, and everytime it's a big, beautiful, smooth log that comfortable exists my asshole and leaves a clean wipe.

My quality of life has improved infinitely after cutting out gluten and coffee. So yeah, to answer your question OP, tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>coffee (I actually drink green tea every day now)

>turkish anything
no thanks Mehmet, now go put on some more Axe body spray (aka take a turkish shower)

I'm not sure why they are calling it Turkish coffee.

It's "we're out of fucking filters" or historically "nobody invented filters yet" coffee, with weird pots.

How new are you? These coffee/tea/sip threads have been around for as long as sips. Fuck off.

none of the above

>alcohol at the gym

found the true slav

both

for tea, Earl grey, English breakfast, green, or whatever the Happy Hippie has on special in bulk.

for coffee, as long as i brew it myself black it's ok. The only alternative is instant, and that's for tossing in soda or whiskey.

Homemade sips: 1200mg caffeine (no, that's not a typo), 10g creatine, beta analine, 140mg DMAA. Toss that in a cup of coffee or tea, and pray to the gods and goddesses of gains that they show mercy and protect the innocent and weak around you

*sips fedora*