Just shave it off bro

>just shave it off bro

Other urls found in this thread:

tophairlosstreatments.com/derma-roller-for-hair-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how did Beckham get away with it?

Sure if you have alot of money you can get anything fixed

is microneedling another name for derma rolling? that's how i got rid of my wrinkles and stretch marks, never even considered using it for hair gains

no it is not the same thing, microneedling is an electric device with tiny tiny needles, you can buy your own apparently, it is better than derma rolling

with nizoral, finox, fina and microneedling you can probably hang on to your hair for quite a while, hair transplants isn't "that" expensive anyways

So this derma rolling shit actually looks somewhat legit, it's just painful and kind of barbaric

tophairlosstreatments.com/derma-roller-for-hair-loss/

honestly just take finasteride

>it's just painful and kind of barbaric
nah it isn't

I dermaroll everyday and it isnt painful at all

>Inhousepharmacy
>Order 90 Fin 5mg tablets
>Order 60 .5mg Dutagen Tabs
>Split Fin into fourths, taking 1.25mg/day
>Take one .5mg Duta tab/week

You now have decent thickening of hair. Add minox and nizoral if you want.

Also, if you want a transplant bad enough, go to Turkey. Dr. Erdogan looks legit. Like $2-3000 USD compared to $15k+ anywhere else.

>go to Turkey. Dr. Erdogan

That's funny, but the point stands. Just gotta hope ISIS doesn't spot ya

I just shaved it all off last night lads.
I'm 27 but have a really bad receding hairline. I could get away with it with short hair, but I thought fuck it, I'm not paying 10 quid for a haircut every week and still look like a balding fuck.

Shaved it all off. I have a beard so I look like a shittier version of pic related-but not grey.

The wife hated it, but I explained to her why it's important. I was so afraid of doing, I thought I made a mistake whilst I was shaving it off.

It feels SO FUCKING GOOD. I think I look 1000% times better. All my co workers were shocked.
Just fucking do it.

hahahahahahahahahaha, this is when your "wife" starts taking the bbc and divorces you

Is this dermaroller thing a scam or is it legit?
has the long waited solution already arrived?

I've got a mate who did this, just shaved it all off the one day. Took awhile to get used to but he looks a lot bettthan my mates who are balding but still are holding on. I still got my hair though luckily

you know what i take for my hair

test and tren

and i am not losing any. because i dont have inferior fucking faggot cuckold manlet genes.

Jesus christ, I knew women were doing crazy shit to themselves to look good, but this is fucking hardcore.

Can I use long needles to micro tear my muscles too? Can I expect gains without working out that way?

>Jesus christ, I knew women were doing crazy shit to themselves to look good, but this is fucking hardcore.

>The Rock
>Jason Statham
>Vin Diesel
>Me
>Steve Austin
>Bruce Willis
>Samuel L. Jackson
>Patrick Stewart
>Common
>The villain from Iron man
>The villain from Iron man 3
>LL Cool J
>etc.
Bald is for alphas. Hair is for faggot cucks.

coping, stay inferior fucking cuckold

you're a really cool kid bro.

>being on that many hormones
man I dont think its worth it, either you got your hair and fucked up endocrine system or healthy with shitty hairline

>runs hands through hair

you bet

>The villain from Iron man 3
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me?

you sound insecure bro

These guys all have three things in common that absolutely define the look, and are essential to pulling it off:
1. Masculine features
2. Large heads
3. Thick necks
Without all three, it won't work.

damn he woulda looked pretty badass bald

Look carefully, he included himself in that list. So no, not all of them have these things in common.

>says the faggot posting about how he had to shave his head and everyone hates it

No the other one. The british guy

>no hair
>fucked up swollen lumpy glands, ugly face, and truly abominable personality
I know which most people would pick

dont worry im almost better

None of those guys except for Rock and SCSA have thick necks. They just don't have skinny dyel necks

yeah and all the premature low test balding numales with ED from finasteride in this thread have pencil necks

>member since 2006
>has nothing worthwhile to his name to this day
>Almost better

shit I didn't know guy pearce was in that one

>No the other one. The british guy
You better back the fuck

>i am worth more than your family at 19 years old from it
>literally set for life if i wanted to be a lazy piece of shit
>nothing worth while

you are a a lazy piece of shit who inherited it all

I'm 22 and there is fucking no future in which I see myself being married in 5 years. What the fuck made you do it?

how do i get rid of buttocks hair?

uhh if you mean inherited my genes yeah

being worth more than your whole family is counting only the money i made myself

Hes bald irl and he looks way better faggot

i have a hairy butt,

honestly it's an improvement of the anime hair

nizoral works only for people with seb. der. and only for losses related to it
or am i wrong?

The dude is like 70 years old. That hardly counts.

You know that's bullshit.

Anime hair for attracting big bears to fuck him in the ass. Normal hair for normal women. Bald for women over 35.

Both look like shit. Just shave it, bro.

Left looks like an average gym rat.
Right looks like a faggot.

I'd say that's an improvement.

Whats this about stretch marks. I want mine gone. I read all the time about how nothing works irl tho

Now put a beard on the left pic

He fell in love

>if zyzz was a balding neckbeard with severe acne

>tfw hibernian genes
>literally only one relative out of dozens to go bald, nevermind receding hair line, and that was only because of chemo
looks like im gonna be ok, I have thick as fuck hair too
knock on wood

Does dermarolling help with beard growth?

he looks more badass with the shaved head than with the anime hair but he also looks older, like maybe 10 years older in the shaved head edit

is dermaroll superior to rogaine or fin?

Good lord, what could have been.

but your still a jew and thus women find you repulsive...

How does it feel knowing every woman you fuck laughs at behind your back while you pay their bills.. Sorry goldstien. you will forever be a low test beta

Me and my wife used to be good friends. So we know how to deal with each other's bullshit before we got married.

You could look marginally better with an animu hairstyle vs buzzcut vs shining dome vs almost anything

But you only have one head for yourself and everyone else, rock the hairstyle YOU want to see in the mirror every morning

>doctor wants to confirm balding with scalp sample.

Why do doctors hate people?

fucking ow

doctor wants a stool sample from me and i dunwanna

>22
>look like twink
>corners are starting to thin, looking a bit like beckham in the before though not quite as bad yet
>started my first test cycle a few weeks ago

What should I do boys? I have some 1mg tabs of fin but I havent taken any. Also I have been looking into pumpkin seed oil

Why don't you idiots just take estrogen hormone pills. That'll fix your hair loss shit