Kingdom Come Deliverance:

How historically accurate is it looking.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=1cn4Hg6q9XU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_Proserpina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone is white
>despite tartars, mongols, moors, and arabs being well established in europe

it's a joke

it's a joke

Well they're all speaking English for one

There's Cumans (Turkics) in the game. Moors and Arabs never lived in Bohemia.

Yeah it's a shame they aren't making a Czech version. I listened to Vavra's explanation, he basically said they decided not to do it because voice acting takes a shitload of time and money, and it wasn't worth it to create a Czech version despite the game being set there.

Too many bascinets

>get instantly triggered because there are white people in medieval central Europe
wew

lmao right

Label your fucking photos you mong.

Theres no POC in the game in vital roles. Thats completely unacceptable and an indication of a problematic approach to history still found in Europe. People must be taught how much they owe to POC

Is this some meme?

2/10 bait.

To what ends do people want to turn kingdom come, deliverance into kangdom come, deliverance?

This game looks so fucking comfy

Germans are not enough?

Nice subtle /pol/ thread OP, let's see how it works out-
as expected

Why talk about actual games when we can whine about sjws whining about games?

>you're stupid for caring but i'm not stupid for caring that you care

>it's another slav circlejerk
no thanks

i'm more excited about all the mod possibilities this may provide.

Shitskin detected

>Moors and Arabs never lived in Bohemia
What are EEF ?

No idea.

Bohemia is a really underrepresented region in popular Medieval media. It's pretty cool that Czechs get a spotlight desu. The ethnic tension between Germans and Czechs will be interesting to see in the game too.

Looks like Hades and Persephone

It's "The Rape of Proserpina" by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_Proserpina

>making statues about rape
What the fuck

Was there any ethnic tension before Jan Hus? Czechs were getting germanized and embracing German culture at an absurd rate, it was Hus who stopped that and pretty much created Czech proto-nationalism.

Nobility of Czechs, like any ruling class, became more integrated with their German overlords - but there always is resistance in the commons, peasants, etc. Hussite upheaval seems almost like the Czech pot coming to a boil and erupting against German colonists. This is mirrored in Poland where the Polish aristocracy often ingratiated themselves into powerful cultural out-groups - particularly in its periods of annexation, when the Szlachta turned their coats and abandoned the lower Polish classes, who retained a fervent ethnic identity.

>German overlords
Retard

Where are different enthicities, there were always ethnic tensions.

>Czechs were getting germanized and embracing German culture at an absurd rate
sauce?

it means "abduction" in this sense, like how the Rape of Europa is actually her being kidnapped by bull-Zeus

jesus fucking christ how the FUCK did the artist get those depressions in the flesh where he's grabbing her in fucking stone?

>if you depict a bad thing in art it means you like that thing

Absolute brainlet right there.

Pretty damn good, as far as I know. They care, and that’s more than almost every single “historical” game out there. I’m worried about facial animation, voice acting and the gameplay that seems a bit clunkyish, and them being a but too ambitious. I’ll still play the shit out of it anyway, though.

Yes, early in game development a ton of SJWs, including the infamous MedievalPoC, got their panties in a twist because the game doesn’t have blacks in it. One of them tried to get Varvra fired by tweeting at his own company that he was being racist.

They were white, that's how

>a game about """"wh*Te history"""

Africa and Asia are more interesting.

by what objective scale to you measure interest

I understood so, but you could at least try to support your claims.

The most powerful nobility in the HRE were Germans? What did you mean by this? Slavs were an out-group in Charlemagne's legacy

Except that the country was an autonomous kingdom since 1212.

They could just have made one version with Czech voices. Not only would it be more authentic, it would be cooler since when was the last time you heard fucking Czech?
Would that really hurt their sales in a mostly Anglo market? It's the only reason I can think of they didn't do this.

Bohemia was ruled by Wenceslas who was a French-Czech-Polish mutt and his father also happened to be a Holy Roman Emperor. Both high and low nobility in Bohemia was overwhelmingly Czech, it was the bourgeoisie who were Germans.
>Charlemagne's legacy
We're talking about a period 600 years after Charlemagne died you fucking retard.

>Would that really hurt their sales in a mostly Anglo market?
Absolutely, most people can't handle subtitles.

Just the usual band of e-niggers determined to shit everything up in their home board's image

You do realize that voice acting is one of the most expensive parts of game development I hope and very time consuming, I hope. IIRC Bethesda blew several million out of their budget on Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean's voice when developing Oblivion, and they voiced like two characters. You'd also want quality voice acting and that costs surreal amount of money if you localize a dialogue-heavy RPG into numerous languages including the ones where the market size doesn't warrant it, otherwise you'll end up with amateurish garbage like every character in Oblivion not voiced by Bean and Stewart.