Veeky Forums btfo by a bunch of dykes

Veeky Forums btfo by a bunch of dykes

also:
>remainder that lesbians are still women and can never be bros

Shoo shoo

>women and can never be bros
>doesn't know about bromen

that makes no sense, if anything /pol/ would post this.

To be fair, I have a deep distain for 90% of Veeky Forums

Then get the fuck off this site, ever think about that?

Nah, lesbians, "tomboys" and FtMs are even worse than regular women when it comes to being backstabbing bitches.

>they are right about everything
>anyone who thinks lesbos are any different than other women is an idiot

>taking women seriously
>caring what they think

This. That shit is a modern invention and so far it hasn't been worth shit for anything.

>daily reminder
>homos are worth less than niggers

kys

>Implying any of the guys here give three squirts of piss about the opinions of dykes

Bruh, seriously. It's like posting the opininons pic of gay dudes and obese chicks. Completely meaningless to every man here.

>Nah, lesbians, "tomboys" and FtMs are even worse than regular women when it comes to being backstabbing bitches.
Damn, then their completely fucking useless then aren't they?

>It's like posting the opininons pic of gay dudes and obese chicks.
agreed, but i see those kinds of threads all the time and there are seriously deluded idiots out there who think that "chicks can be total bros, especially lesbians" but i guess they're the male version of fag-hags and there is no saving them.

>"chicks can be total bros, especially lesbians"
The only people who say that are chicks who're desperate to be the female equivalent of a nice guy and sneak her way into a thorough chad/jamal dicking by being nice and or slowly finding out those few buttons to push to make us think that rape is going to happen.

Or they're just lesbians who want that masculine presence around and to be "one of the guys" or wingwoman. But secretly she wants to get her brains fucked out, oft in a very non-consensual manner and knocked up and or have a quasi bf/gf relationship with a man up to and including sex..that she always claims to regret.

I agree that lesbians can never be bros, but you're taking it a bit to far in the /r9k/ dimension mate.

That's not /r9k/ that's how things are.

>But secretly she wants to get her brains fucked out, oft in a very non-consensual manner and knocked up and or have a quasi bf/gf relationship with a man up to and including sex..that she always claims to regret.
I'm pretty sure there are lesbians that are genuinely not into dick. Not that that that makes them any better personality wise than other women.

I thought so too. Which is a major reason why I wanted a bro dyke to hang out with.
Chick I didn't find attractive in any way to hangout with when I wanted to be with a woman.
Not only do bro dykes not exist, they also want a bit of sneaky dick on the sly and get all fucked up creepy possessive.

Oh and the one's that I thought would be good dyke bro friends and sincerely do not want the dick...they are the one's that are just awful human beings and are all full on men am ebul.
Just the worst kind of human beings.

Queer friendly 90's media lied to me.

>Queer friendly 90's media lied to me.
This, /lgbt/ is probably one of the 3 top most poisonous boards on Veeky Forums/.

They can't go a minute without ripping into each other for the most minuscule shit ("oh, you think you have it bad as a demi-gendered, post-andro, trans-queer lesbian cat-woman? whatever sweetie, try being that and a dragonkin" or something like that) and obviously hate straight people.

I still don't think /pol/ is full on right, but the more gay people I meet the more I think they're all a lot more vicious.

user there are alot of gay guys who use /pol/. They know what they are talking about when it comes to the LGBT group.

>They can't go a minute without ripping into each other for the most minuscule shit ("oh, you think you have it bad as a demi-gendered, post-andro, trans-queer lesbian cat-woman? whatever sweetie, try being that and a dragonkin" or something like that)

You have literally never been to /lgbt/, have you? It's just /r9k/ but gayer and more suicidal.

>To be fair
Fuck off back to rededit

> It's just /r9k/ but gayer and more suicidal.
Which just confirms what I've said: /r9k/ is also in the top 3.

>/r9k/ but with extra hatred because it's impossible for them to make it
That's what he said.

And yet you post here.

that gay dude has some ripped legs.

>Bruh, seriously. It's like posting the opininons pic of gay dudes and obese chicks. Completely meaningless to every man here.

Nigger half of Veeky Forums is gay dudes. We're here and on /hm/ because /lgbt/ is tranny cancer

>/lgbt/ is tranny cancer
Let me guess, the trannies are saying that about the dykes and the dykes are saying it about the bisexuals who are saying it about... something.

Maybe all getting under one big LGBTQXYZ banner wasn't such a smart idea after-all.

>Maybe all getting under one big LGBTQXYZ banner wasn't such a smart idea after-all.

It's like you lived in a city with like five branches of Planet Fitness, but nowhere that would let you deadlift. You and some of your bros decided to start your own gym, with chalk and kickass music and twenty racks. At first people don't like your new gym, and they say you're a bunch of dumb meatheads and the place smells weird. After a while though, people realise it's a pretty cool place to train and you and your bros are just normal guys who happen to lift heavy. Everything goes great for a while, but then some crossfitters show up and ask if they can use your gym. You figure you're all into fitness after all, and you know what it's like to not have anywhere to work out so you say sure, no problem. Before you know it, there are retards in compression pants doing bullshit pullups in every cage, mongoloids throwing bars around and breaking shit and what's worse; they tell all their retard buddies to come and train at your gym and now everybody thinks you're running a 'box'. All the chill af bros stop coming and everywhere you go people are like 'lol crossfit fag'.

At this point you're all out of options so you burn the fucking thing down and vote Trump

Yeah, like that, except with sodomy.

Seriously, though, gay guys would probably be alright if they weren't so fucking promiscuous. It's a fucking health hazard for everyone.

Oh yeah cos straight people are a fucking model of chastity these days right? I'm a raging faggot and I've had 3 sexual partners, 2 of them 5+ year relationships.

You know that anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Gay guys still eclipse straight guys by orders of magnitude in terms of life-time sexual partners.

>" 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners." - Bell and Weinberg p 308

I mean I get it, women being choosy as fuck is what keeps straight numbers at bay, but that doesn't change the fact that gay men are a major reason for the epidemic proportions of STDs.

You got it. 80% of new HIV cases are Homo's. That leaves 20% for IV drug users and hetero's.

>Nigger half of Veeky Forums is gay dudes.
No, 80% of Veeky Forums posters are straight males and females looking for fitness tips and to talk about working out and the straight guys are juuust bi enough to not mind that gay dudes are lurking in the /cbt/ threads.

The rest are queers and transexuals that are either lurking for masturbation aides or pretending to be the opposite sex and actively hitting on the straight people.

>shitty personalities
>implying I even have a personality

damn... mirin dem glutes. no homo ofc

>tfw hate Veeky Forums in general and spend most of my time on the internet on other lifting/bodybuilding/steroid forums but still end up here