Rogaine will grow you a beard

rogaine will grow you a beard.

what's your excuse now beardlets?

no excuse currently on minox week 4 to grow that sweet ass beard

what if i splash some in the wrong place? now i have hair growing in a bad spot.. it's permanent.........

beards are for faggots

im on week 2

any progress yet?

side effects include bad boners

I don't want to look like /r9k/ or /b/. I have enough trouble dealing with having to fucking shave in the morning and after lunch. I get 5 o clock shadow by fucking noon

i'll be 20 in a month. maybe my beard can still grow... i will wait until i am 22.

yeah, got many new peach fuzz hairs all over my cheeks, feels great, cant wait them to turn terminal

thats finasteride not minoxidil

i have a strong jawline and i'm neither a hipster nor a snackbar

>what's your excuse now beardlets?
A good jaw

>He doesn't have a beard

I've notived beardlets are the most agressive of the -lets. Why is this?

t. jawlet

>implying stubble wont make your jaw stand out even more

See? They get mad immediately.

stubble != full beard

What if you're a beardlet and jawlet

tren

I cannot grow a beard. Just like a woman.

Manlets are men at least.

Well maybe more like children.

Maybe this is not so bad.

Interesting dilemma for you Veeky Forums! Would you rather be:
A: A manlet
B: Not able to grow a beard

>he posts his whole train of thought

will tren make my chin grow too?

I don't need to smear chemicals on my face to grow a real beard. That's my excuse.

>minoxidiling for this

Alright Patrick?

How long does it normally take?

I'd rather be a cripple or a fucking pajeet than a manlet desu

I have a strong jaw and a beard, if anything my beard takes off some edge from my jaw that I don't want

>have a naturally nice beard growth
>always shave clean because there's a big red spot on the bottom right side of my beard
Life is suffering

Rather be dead than be under six feet (haha). Seriously. Most short guys wouldn't agree because they've never experienced being over 6 feet but I couldn't do it knowing what I'd be missing out on

Because I prefer to be as clean and bare as possible I even got laser hair removal done

>not a beardlet

>have having a beard

the irony

hate*

>laser hair removal
I... why would any guy do this

>Naturally occurring hair growth is gay

fag

I was going to start taking Beardalizer when I turned 18 or 22. Does anyone have experience with Beardalizer? Is it worth it?

Rogaine requires constant application (twice a day forever) or else any grown hair falls out. So no, you won't grow anything in the wrong place

Tren is manliness in a vial bruh

8edgy16me

I'm upper class

>wanting your face to look like a leather baseball mitt left out in the sun for too long

lel ok if you want to look 15 years older because you're a baby-faced nu-male keep rubbing that balding medicine on your face

you typed this up like a true autist.

Wow you're a fucking cuck who's more concerned with looking aerodynamic than being a man. Lack of hair doesn't make one more hygienic, btw.

I was taking rogaine for 4 weeks and I had to stop because I was getting chest pains. thats not the average response but I was unlucky enough to get the side. Just know the risks before taking it.

rogaine is made from joe rogan right?

tfw beardlet and a manlet
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FUCKIN FAIR

but at least i have some juicy muscles

I'll just leave this here

>tfw 23 and still only neckbeard/mexistache
Feels really bad man. And minodoxil gave me heart palpitations

Cool and funky as shit?

what's wrong with that?

both are pretty manly desu

>tfw beard comes out like this
I wish I knew before I even tried.

>he's still posting it

kys you ugly fat fuck

how is that a bad thing? everybodys gotta a different beard, you gotta love your beard. it can be all kinds of ways your beard but in the end it is your beard so its special and you have to love it. it doesnt have to look like someone elses beard, theres is no better than yours. a beard is just a beard. a lovely nice beard. your beard. so maybe it grows in a funny way, maybe it doesnt grow all over but thats ok. you should still just never shave it ever.

>he's fat

It don't stay in one place bro. You get more absorbed into the area applied but it'll also go throughout your system and cause a of hair to grow everywhere.

It doesn't need to be applied forever btw. That's only the case for head hair because balding men always have that underlying problem of DHT sensitivity in the follicle.

Try calcipotriol first. One thing calcipotriol, rogaine and maybe even iodine do is improve nutrient transmission between cells. Calcipotriol also makes the stratum corneum thinner, that'll stop shit like ingrown hairs being such a problem. And if you do decide to use rogaine, the skin dryness/shedding should also be reduced.

I don't want people coming up to me to test their kung fu or to teach them a secret martial arts technique.

Sometimes fate calls us bro.

Extra long beards are tryhard, but regular length is fine.

tfw i "cant grow a beard"
yet i refuse to shave for the rest of my life.
my beard grows..
so i can grow a beard?

Used it sporadically, maybe no more than 5 or 6 applications and I've already got new hairs on my cheeks and on the middle of my chin where hair has refused to grow.

>what's your excuse

I have a jawline so have nothing to hide

If you think having a beard is a metric of le manliness you're a dyel redditor or a hipster.

Your beard will come through eventually bro.

so glad i have a very good jaw

I cleanly shave all the hair on my head except my eyebrows. It's hygenic and feels nice. If you care about your appearance this hard you're a fucking mangina.

I have one too and it looks great with facial hair.

>It's hygienic
yeah cuz all these guys with beards are getting pinkeye from their shit covered beards, right?

Also, the fact that you take the time out to make yourself a hairless human fish is much more cringe than growing a beard out.

It's literally a physical indicator of test levels. Stop it.

Everytime I grow my beard out I get pissed off and shave it all off via facesleeper.

I can't fucking handle it.

>nu-male liberals are high test

really toboggans my noggin

The physiological effects of test are fake news now huh.

Did minoxidil for 8 months with no real progress. Maybe it works for some people, but it was absolutely a meme for me. Good thing the kirkland brand shit is dirt cheap otherwise I'd be rustled.

Men with beards are generally higher test than men who can't grow beards, correct.

2 1/2 months in and gains are coming along.

all the alcohol in it will also age your skin by a decade. have fun with that.