There seriously people on this board posting right now who can't do atleast 5 pullups, 20 pushups, 1 plate bench...

>There seriously people on this board posting right now who can't do atleast 5 pullups, 20 pushups, 1 plate bench, 2 plate squat, 3 plate deadlift, 1 plate ohp

Wow, how weak do you have to be? If this applies to you, you shoud leave Veeky Forums until you reach these, because then you can return a man. Also, I believe most of the shitposters are weaklings, so they quality of posting with be a lot better.

>tfw 4/3/2/1

wtf

sounds like a weakfag just barely broke those milestones and wants to feel superior.

>1pl8 ohp
>3pl8 deadlift
Man I could lmao 3pl8 in 3 months. It's nothing crazy. 1pl8 ohp is considerably harder.

i can only do 4 pull ups and 5 push ups

Or you just got baited.

>t. SS victim

well yeah some people here are beginners

but if you hit 2 plate bench you should have a 3 plate squat and 4 plate deadlift

otherwise you're being lazy on squats and deadlifts too much and shouldn't be showing off on this board

sorry misread the original post

>tfw 2pl8 bench but never squatted or deadlifted

>80% of gymgoers

I've actually never seen anyone else in my gym bench 2pl8

do you go to planet fitness?

Your 1 rep max

my 1 rep max is your 15 rep min

no we don't have those here

So I 15 more than your 1? My bad

>mfw OP can't run a 6:00 mile

i only have 1 arm

How do you masturbate then?

I could do five pull ups and 20 push-ups before I hit 1pl8 bench or 2pl8. How the fuck do those even compare?

spotter

I can do all of these.

Except for the pullups.

FUCK. FUUUUCK. Fuck.

With my feet

Dick squats a good exercise for hammies?

functional strength buddy. if you cant do 5 pulls or 20 pushups please stop fitness

5'10" 191 lbs

>the good
>3x6 pullups w/ 65lbs added weight
>5x5 2pl8 bench, 275lb 1rm

>the ugly
>115lb 3x5 OHP
>2pl8 squat/deadlift 1rm

t-tt-thanks knees, stop being shitty

This is you

>dick squats
I prefer to be called Richard, thanks, and I wouldn't know any good hamstring mobility excersizes. My hamstrings are genetically limber.

>tfw not a man anyway
Guess i'll continue to shitpost then.

>dick squats: the one armed foot masturbator
Sounds like a Veeky Forums urban legend

>1 plate bench
>achievement
lemme guess OP you just hit 1 pl8 bench didn't you?

How is 20 pushups anywhere near good ?

No retard. I just put a relatively easy weight that most people would get in their first session in a gym.

Don't hate the player just because your puny spaghetti chicken arms cannot hit 135lbs. Serious bro, you're weak. Eat more and chill out. Weakling mc nugget

pretty close actually desu, moreso when i consider i've been single for some time and can't into grills anymore

>its me, im johnny bravo

relax man he just hit 1 pl8 bench, so 20 is about all he can do with those tiny pecs

t. just hit 135 after a year of lifting
I can tell because you think 20 pushups and 5 pullups is an achievement AND you think "people in their first session in a gym" would increase the quality of posts here on Veeky Forums
grow up kiddo. Might wanna delete the thread to save face.

Holy shit you are fucking mad. I put 20 pushups because it's obviously such an easy thing to do but there are actual deficient people like you who cannot do it! Stop crying weak fag and get some more sessions in. Maybe that will help, or maybe its just your bitchy personality and lack of functional body strength.

fucking hell that's hillarious

Unironically have never stepped into a gym in my life

>functional body strength
You're one of the skellimans walking around the gym, looking at all the guys that surpass you, making up shit why you're better than them. Just so you don't have to think about how weak you are.
Also, if anything is 'functional', 20 pushups are not.
Eat, lift, return to this board and stop making shitty threads while you're doing that.

This. Fuck off, OP. The quality of posting here will be a lot better.

I just started lifting a month ago fuck off

>can't even do this basic shit
Never gonna make it