Friendly reminder to just be yourself and be confident

Friendly reminder to just be yourself and be confident.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0N-Y4s0hDY
youtube.com/watch?v=47ZQumQbTl8
media.giphy.com/media/3o8dpc5s4ta8IbbyM0/giphy.gif
i.imgur.com/lSCsCXM.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder to do the best you can with what you have, and you'll be happier than someone crying about how hard that is.

This guy isn't even that attractive.
>small beady eyes
>hug ears
>hideous mole above lip
> dots on nose
I look better than this guy and I'm a 5/10

lol

upvoted

Thanks male model guy, you truly are my greatest ally.

i cant stop staring at his face, wtf

lel

>eat more, sleep longer, increase volume and you will make it

>cheek hollowness
>that browridge
>that hooded eye area
>that everything

this is good advice

post advanced-reconstructive jaw and face surgery that makes you a chad, anyway.

Pointy elbows.

>mfw I have all of that
>mfw I'm ugly

lmao, cope

Autism-cel spotted

Obviously a joke

As much as this quote is posted as satire and a form of mockery, it does really hold some truth to it. Why do you think CHAD always says "be yourself"? Because that is all that he's doing and in turn boosts his confidence and other positive aspects. It means learning to be yourself as in not needing to feel and be just like the caricature of a CHAD, it's a way of coming to terms with your own insecurities, sure you may not have the blesses good looks CHAD was born with, sure it's ok to want to have those things, sure you can try to change yourself and maybe there are some aspects of yourself you may want to improve on. But true confidence comes from learning to be content with who you are, not who you think you need to be.

hollow cheeks
I got you senpai

How do I achieve cheek hollowness

that feel when you meet one of the best looking girls and dont have the courage to ask her to dance, hold me please oppa

suck dicks everyday

I already do that though.

try harder

true

Fuck off gymcel. You will never compare to the likes of Opry. He is more aesthetic than you. lay down and rot you beta.

LMAO when literal faggots get mad this is what they spew.

enjoy your aids & disappointing your old man faggit

>Daily reminder
Hot girls do not find this attractive.
They like to be the pretty one in the relationship
Women like men, not nu-male looking boys like this guy.

The only people who post this shit are mentally ill faggots. And they get fucked in the ass willingly, remember that.

"Just be confident, bro!"

>lookism is that why incel
>hows the plastic surgery savings coming user?

It's called genetics. you either have good genetics or you don't.

> Numale looking guys

Yah, girls sure love nordcucks...right????

No girls love 130 pound lanklets who look like they wear makeup.
Do you guys ever even go out?

Yes, we do go outside. We look and we observe what makes a man attractive to women. Receding chinlet nordcucks such as yourself are disgusting to women, and women would rather take a top tier man such as Opry or Gandy.

I SEE PSL AND GYMCEL PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING IN THiS THREAD.

I INTRODUCE TO YOU ORB, A MAN WHO IS AESTETHIC BY PSL STANDARDS AND ALSO LIFTS WEIGHTS IN THE GYM. THANK ME LATER BOYOS. IM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW OF HIM.

>relationship
These guys don't need to be in a relationship, they just fuck pussy

>go outside
>shitpost Veeky Forums /soc/r8threads lookism
>repeat.

stop it, surgery will never fix your autism faggot. Why not atleast get a body while ur here.

Jaw surgery will make my lower thirds more aesthetic. I will achieve a low body fat through cardio and lifting weights and eating healthy. Everything else on my face can be improved through other means.

I could tell you had a weak job just by the way you type the phonic jew, fucking incels shitting up every forum they post at.

>jaw*
i hate u

>Hot girls do not find this attractive.
COPING THIS HARD

You're like the fat girl telling Zyzz that he's ugly LMFAO

Nordcucks keep coping. We incels are just laughing at you degenerates.

Agreed. Gymcel nordcuck stormfag numales are one of the most bluepilled people out there.

reminder all of you cucks are shitskin.

>that's /pol/

Figures lol.

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is full of ugly teenagers doing beginner powerlifting routines and skinnyfat/overweight cucktards.

Lay down and rot

>bro just talk to her, whats the worst that can happen? I get tons of white bitches and you can too, just be confident bro

He kinda lowkey looks like Jr. Trump.

You can just tren and get same results

tsh gives hope to currycels everywhere, even more so than Zyzz

I'm trying, doing a lot of thinking lately about how I was raised and how much it has affected me later in life. I find it very hard to just be myself and be confident to be myself.

Dude I agree with you. His face looks smushed.

Ugly cunt detected

i know you're joking and i'm autistic for replying to you but that would actually make his cheeks worse

correct your swallowing pattern

holy fuck this guy looks like a faggot

this is crossing the border of handsome, at some point it's just too much

its sad really
indians NEVER look good

ur jelly of his glorious FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT

Prominent/wide jaw, high cheekbones

if this retard got a haircut, started going to the gym and eating more, and changed his wardrobe he would improve so much

Not really, look at his fucking face.

forward growth of the maxilla and mandible

Is he still insecure?

Any gl whites on your containment forum?

user didn't say he's become a god of facial aesthetics, but a nice haircut, better diet and some gym would definitely make him look better

I hate this face, he looks so dumb.
There are thousands of models who look way better than him.

what makes the dude on the right's face fugged up

some features are huge, his face takes up almost his entire skull, man he's just wrecked.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0N-Y4s0hDY

I definitely think he's attractive but he's put way too high on a pedestal. Something is just off about his face, he ain't no Gandy.

they like pretty boys

>cheek hollowness
>that browridge
>that hooded eye area

>tfw you were blessed with facial genetics and you have all of this
I would have killed myself if I was ugly teebz

>that face/frame/height
>math phd at 21

some people just have it all

This is true and it is the best way to attract "real" girls instead of the fake lying hoes. Fake liers attract fake liers. RT.

it's not fair

I remember sitting at a party a couple of years ago and some girl put the "Blank Space" Tswift music vid on the TV and I saw him and felt slight homo

>Just lift bro

He also needs to get a better haircut. Probably a better personality too. He'll never be a male model, but if he's funny and likeable, he could get a girlfriend easy.

post face

yup, life is not rpg, some people roll high in all statistic

If place 4chin is full of miserable ugly, mentally ill and avg intelligence at best, then somewhere in the world there are people that are completely opposite.

kek

First: Hair
Second: His stubble beard pronouncing his giant lips
Third: Long neck with no shoulder and an ill-fitting t-shirt
Fourth: Eyebrows if you wanna go there

A haircut, no stubble, fitting clothes and 6-months to a year lifting and he would be average instead of hideous.

I would, but I am not insane enough to doxx myself by posting my face on Veeky Forums.

Hey Veeky Forums, I am nowhere near looking Chadlike, but every single female is telling me, that I look like this fag to the point of being mistaken for him by a QT when once in Bongland. And the resemblance is uncanny, he looks like my fucking twin. Wat do, obv, I would say that he, just like me, is 5/10 at best.

Let's see you. I like seeing lookalikes.

what do you think is actually going to happen?

Is /r9k/ leaking again? I could only imagine some sperglord would make this kind of comic

>reading into semantics
I smell r/theredpill.

Well then this should please you. I met my doppelganger at a Steel Panther concert.

Friendly reminder to be a white 6' tall republican white male with a wealthy family line.

That's what women want tbqhwu famm

No one cares about what women want. Women are defined by what men want.

on that first pic you posted he looked good, but on these two he's nothing special

Women are defined by what the (top) men want. Dating is like capitalism buddy.

Companies don't sell what consumers want. Companies sell what American and European consumers want, because they're the ones with the cash.

Tried to take a picture, shitty light and not gonna shave my stub just to look like him. Also took it at a wrong angle, will check google to find a picture that fits my angle so I can do side to side.

>Implying most of the world isn't closer to NatSoc anyway

>Women are defined by what the (top) men want. Dating is like capitalism buddy.
HAH
Plenty of fat fucks and bummy guys out there who outright date out of their league. And if we're talking economics, the people I refer to would be the illegal money printers and runners out there that exploit the system. The amount of beta in your post is sickening.

Those fat fucks are probably worth millions of dollars and the bimbos they have their arms around are cheating on them with pool-boys while the same fat fucks are out in Vegas/Miami cheating on those bimbo with strippers.

> the people I refer to would be the illegal money printers and runners out there that exploit the system

There are only so many rothschilds and "Jordan Belforts" in this world. Just like iin dating, frauding won't get you far.

He actually has a girlfriend and doesn't look bad on his other photos.

>70% of males between 20-30 are not married

Most women want top of the top and they choose to be one of many of 10/10 than stick with ugly beta.

but all women has is her beauty, after certain age if she was not lucky enough to seduce chad she will have to find some beta provider who will not stand for himself and bring all money home.

It modern world not /r9k/

lel

here a (you) for (you)

They aren't married because they simply can't get a woman to say yes user.
They aren't married because those men consistently say no.

Again, this mindset only comes from thinking women have power over you. Frauding gets you places when you trick her into thinking she is beneath you. If you really think it's all relegated to a super special secret tree house club, then you'll fit in well with /r9k/.

>70% of males between 20-30 are not married
There's other factors involved if you think it's exclusively relegated to muh sexual revolution.

I do agree with you there, but again this thinking usually comes out of a frustrated incel school shooter mindset and not a normally functioning man. Ironically, the system has turned now to be even easier and exploitable thanks to women's liberation. It's up to you if you want to be the subversive money supporter.

Sure.

@Nordic
youtube.com/watch?v=47ZQumQbTl8

@Luminaire
media.giphy.com/media/3o8dpc5s4ta8IbbyM0/giphy.gif

@Vertu
i.imgur.com/lSCsCXM.jpg
Lol at that hair

@Roidcel (can't find his pic anywhere)

Also if you consider mediterraneans white than there are more.

Lol