Be in library

>be in library
>walk out
>girl runs out after me, asks if i have a gf
>tell her no, not looking for anything serious
>she says she's fine with just hanging out

what does this mean fit? what should i do?

It's probably spam mail, just delete it

Fuck her in the ass

She wants you to do her homework for her nerd

What kind of crazy cunt walks up to a random guy and asks if he has a girlfriend?

Shes a literal gains goblin. She takes you home and siphons your muscle while you sleep. You must be a pretty high level to encounter one

She thinks you're cute, jackwagon. Make dinner and invite her over. Watch movie rental you choose. Kiss, maybe more depending on how much you see her as a potential long term thing.

Bam, you just got your dick sucked.

OP here. She invited me over to "watch" the bachelor. alone. im bringing 2 condoms and shaving. anything else needed? is this making it?

I dont know man, ask chad over there, how I am supposed to know these things?

post pic of body pls? easier to judge

OP here. made out, that's it. Am i making it?

holy shit, what was it like? did you touch her breast? did her hair smell nice?

HOW ARE SOME OF YOU THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC

OH MY GOD

Oh a girl did this to me in a bar once, turns out she asked me to see if the girl besides me was my gf, so she turned her back to me when I said No and started hitting on the chick. Felt average man.

can you describe what kissing feels like, especially the part where you touch with the lips

this lmao when will chadlets learn

get out and do it yourself faggots. Felt amazing though, not gonna lie. do sss and try it for yourself

this is the third time I've seen this today I'm gonna actually pick this up and see where this gets me.
I know it's a joke and that I'm being stupid, but honestly I could at least end up with more friends this way.

What is the split like ABxABxx???????

You're an autist that looks like he's about to kill himself.
She just wants to hang herself with you.
See if you can get laid before you kill yourselves

>what does this mean fit? what should i do?

Fuck her but don't catch feelings. Best tip I can give. If you do end up dating her properly pray to god she doesn't fuck you over and leave you for dead.