I will have a brain surgery in about 2 weeks

Hello guys,
I am usually a /pol/ack but this post doesn't belong there. I unironically believe in the power of KeK and wanted to ask him if I make it through.

tl;dr
>married
>2 kids
>brain surgery
>60-70% chance of surviving
>believes in KEK

trips decide

yeah faggot youll be okay

Brain defected morons browse /pol/. What a surprise.

you'll make it breg

Its not a defect, doesnt belong to any personality issue. The brain tumor is just there.

Hope you die desu senpai
Fuck /pol/

>tumors aren't a defect

>/pol/ education

Unfortunately,

You're going to live.

How about for your kids sake you get off Veeky Forums. Spend time with them in case you actually die instead of browsing Veeky Forums.

fuck

Include me in the r/Veeky Forums screencap

Its 1 am in Europe. My kids sleep (i guess xD)

What are be your symptoms brubba

When is the op OP

Where is it and what kind of bump is growing in your brain

Nah, I'm not gonna give you my power. I hope you die so that we no longer have to deal with your /pol/ tumor on this board. One less shitposter.

Its nothing THAT worse. Like I said. 60-70% the docs told me. The date isnt exactly. About 2 weeks.

I give you my power, but you may never return to Veeky Forums

i can see from this post why you might need brain surgery

I swear. If Veeky Forums give me the blessing and I will do it, I will never return here. Perhaps say thank you and then leave forever.

That fucking sucks, I hope you survive and live a good life.

Cancer is genetecally engineered to eliminate the weaker links of our species.
You deserve this.
shoulda carried more weight.

I am not native English speaking. Understand everything, can talk decent. Writing is not my best ability not even in my native language. I am a salesperson and way better in talking ;)

Have you had siezures and shit yet or?

If your relatively young you'll probably be fine. Any chance of brain damages

Kek's with you

29yo

youll die sorry

go on, sell me something

you're good mate.

I would prefer if you died. That way you wouldn't return regardless.

Stay mad cuck OP will live

/pol/ causes cancer confirmed

It was already there before I went to /pol/. Sorry.

>married
>2 kids
>believes a meme is a god

jesus christ mate, if you do pull through then you need to sort yourself out for your children's sakes

>2017
>not believing in kek
>sheegeemcscreefy

Good ole cancer. It happens. You'll be fine. Your tumor however is simply fucked.

ur ded m8

I used to be atheist but in the last years I believed there is something. Some spirit. I guess what /pol/ calls KEK is only 1 incarnation of it. I do believe there is something "higher" than us. So why don't an ancient god? Its proven that there is some energy field, that human thoughts can influence. See 9/11, the devices that recorded that went nuts. So why couldnt a positive MEME many people believe in couldnt be real?

You should ask the doctor if he can give you the tumor in a vile.

Like a hunter keeping a taxidermy rabbit or bear but you have a tumor for a trophy

You die, I get your wife. Kids go to live with their grandparents.

kek

>this post doesn't belong there.

Doesn't belong here either, chump.

if dubs then you die

anything else you might be okay

What are your plans afterwards. Going to pick up slots in your wheel chair. College, Get buff? Perhaps commit a few petty crimes in an attempt to experience life from a creative and unique perspective

You live.

LIVE GOD DAMN IT!

I will shoot a prayer to Anubis for you, OP. Don't die, you gotta raise your kids to be good /b/tards some day.

Sorry buddy, you're dead

scooby pls go

so close :/

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN

u got this

Call me a cuck to my face and see what happens you fucking faggot. OP will end up being a vegetable, shitting and pissing himself till his final years. He'll literally become shitpost and I'll be keking knowing that that's one less shitposter we'll have to deal with.

THANKS!