Can this happen

The woman is wearing a thong basically. How is this mentally stable ?

3x5 Squat
3x5 Ohp
1x5 Deadlift
2x8 Pull ups
2x8 Dips
2x10 Hanging knee raise
2x10 ez bar curls
2x12 Rear felt flyes
2x12 Side lateral raises

3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench
1x5 Power Cleans
2x8 Pull ups
2x8 Dips
2x10 Hanging knee raise
2x10 ez bar curls
2x12 Rear felt flyes
2x12 Side lateral raises
It's essentially SS with accessories. I've been doing it a while and the volume is fine. What I'm wondering is if the accessories seem balanced and are the rep ranges good??

Gymnasium means place to be naked. Stop paying attention to it or shut the fuck up, either way stop being a manchild because sluts are dressing in ways you don't like

New meme? It looks awfully familiar user...

Looking solid, thick, tight

it's a photoshoot

girls are such whores dude

i don't even want to be straight anymore

99.5% of girls are all whores, its a fact

>i don't even want to be straight anymore
>thinking guys are less whores than girls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You got a shitload to learn about being gay

Where can I find the .5% aka your mother?

>i don't even want to be straight anymore

well, you've come to the right place.

I swear all the dudes that cry about girls being whores are small peen motherfuckers.

My girlfriend is a part of that .5%

Yeah but if you're gay then it's cool if your bf is a whore because you're a whore too and you can both fuck the same gay whores every time you get the urge to fuck gay whores right? That's what I've always believed

girls only resort to whoreish activity because guys give them more far attention

aka it's men's fault "girls are such whores"

so shut the fuck up

List Straight Men, Gay Men, Straight Women, and Gay Women in order of sluttiness and tell me why.

That's what you think. You'll learn in due time.

gm, sm, sw, gw

prove me wrong you can't.

Hello feminist

that's fucking ridiculous, i state a fact so i'm a feminist?

why do you think girls do things like this? far more likes, comments and follows than being sexually modest

Not really. Some just have views that would be considered parochial in the current context.

They see a change in values and behaviour however don't support it as it conflicts them on some level. Nothing wrong with that, it's almost as if they exercised their own free will and judgement based on their understanding of a topic and formed an opinion from there.

I like looking a photos of these chicks, I think they're trash but they've got hot bodies. As long as I don't read the comments from all the orbiters.

That's only cool if you want a relationship like that. Finding a exclusive straight relationship is much easier than a gay one.

Gay man > straight man > straight women
This is just based on my experiences. I can't really place gay women because I don't know any well enough.

women have turned the gym into a place where they wear as little clothing as possible to pick up gym rats
Im chunky as fuck but I dont mind staring at a nice ass when I work out, motivates me

Clear example of a feminist. Blame everything on the patriarchal man and never take full responsibility for your own action.

Okay, so how about the girls that don't do this and are still attractive? What are they?

>women doing things solely to impress men is feminist bullshit
Okay buddy.

We need Kai Green or some motherfucker of his size to work out in a thong infront of a couple of average women and post it on IG.

someone who can delay gratification, instead of the easy +1s from a vapid body shot, she's working on earning quality attention

everyone loves and basically needs attention, how you get it determines your quality of a person, man or woman

Haha I agree....but ya girls who do this only because they get attention...if all men started to drool at girls who got PHD's the tides would turn. Insta whores would be less and it would be about a sexy brain.

Finally a rational man on this board. Be my bf?

Uh... No?

>it's da men's fault!

Clear example of a feminist. Blame everything on the patriarchal man and never take full responsibility for your own action.

I was just kidding anyway you gay fucking piece of shit

there wouldn't be a supply without the demand

someone's going to supply it regardless, you have to kill the demand

aka orbiting sad men are fucked

Lmao

HIV plagues the gay community yet it's completely preventable. That should tell you how slutty gay men are

In order of sluttiness
Gay Man>>Straight Man>> Straight Woman>>>Gay Women

In order of attention whoring

GM>>>>SW>>>>SM>GW

Nice negging. Now tell him his nuts smell bad.

Nobody wants to breed with a used up woman. I have big cock btw. Cervix smasher.

It covers everything. It's technically acceptable. Just kinda slutty. I approve of dat azz doe