Approaching grills

alright Veeky Forums I need some advice on striking up conversation with random girls, not necessarily girls in the gym
I've wasted several golden opportunities this week and need to fix this. I hate using tinder and apps like that. I would much rather meet a girl in person than online

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqpq8hcI4Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqpq8hcI4Bc

>walking out of gym
>cross the road, 10/10 hot grill waiting at the cross walk
>we both wait for the signal to change to cross the street
> she smiles
>I feel ice cold spaghetti run through my veins and freeze up
>start walking across the street too early, notice cars trying to turn from the left lane
>do a 180 with my head down and awkwardly wait for the light to change
>we cross
>say nothing as she walks into her apartment complex
>I continue walking home
>whole way home thinking about what I should have done differently while passing by other cute girls
>grow even more frustrated

appreciate it!

nobody on fit has pickup advice of their own?
shit that works?

Ask them what they think of your long hair

Offer her a sip. Works every time.

I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet. If you don't blow me right I might kill ya.

Easy boner...
We swore off of white girls remember.

Don't talk to chicks in that situation unless you're at least 8/10.

>but how do I know whether I'm an 8/10
You would know.

can confirm

when DO you talk to chicks then?

Wear RED basketball shorts with no underwear.

>start walking across the street too early, notice cars trying to turn from the left lane
>do a 180 with my head down and awkwardly wait for the light to change
AAGGGHHHH

it helps not to take pictures of their backside

I didn't take that but salute whoever did

Try to think of a situation in which a stranger, whether guy or girl, has talked to you out of nowhere and it wasn't weird. That's one example of when it's OK.

Idk man I'd just say hi and make light conversation, ask if she goes to your gym even if you know she does already and then just work around that. Smile a lot and say she looks great or something. Ask her if she'd want to get coffee sometime. Just keep it casual. You don't have to drop a super clever pick up line just smile and be confident

Who's hand is that on the trashcan

JESUS SHES THICC AF

>mfw bogdanovich saves our asses again

Ted Danson's

Better be a retard than a pussy.
Better ask out and get rejected and know nobody wants you, than knowing you never had the courage to face a lot of "no"s to get a yes.

1. Common subject
2. Reveal personal info
3. Inquire

Works every time to start a conversation. Example:

1. "Wow the gym sure is crowded today huh" "haha yeah it seems so"
2. "I personally try to go in the morning so that there's fewer people" "haha yeah that's so smart"
3. "How about you? How often do you come here?" "Well I bla bla bla"

And then you just take it from there.

Just be cool and unpucker your butthole. Small talk is mostly just talking about your surroundings. If you have nothing to say, just mention the weather as the icebreaker, its lame but its better than staring at your feet. Just say a small comment to her, but make sure youre not whispering it and lookin like your nervous.

Ask her about her ancestry. Good way to break the ice

hey, i'm YOURNAMEHERE.
>...
what's your name?
>...
What are you doing right now?
>...
Can I have your number? I want to meet up later and get to know you.
>...

How hard is this? You do it 10 times every day until some girl says yes. That's it, only 10 times. Surely you see 10 new cute girls on a daily basis, just follow the steps above with each one.

Either they will be attracted to you, in which case it doesn't matter what you say as long as you can exchange contact details. Or they will not be attracted to you, in which case it doesn't matter what you say because you will not get to exchange contact details.

>Be me, socially awkward, shy
>Never approach girls because fear of rejection
>Get high on Molly one night and go to a nightclub
>Ask out/touch/approach every girl there
>Fail miserably each time, don't care
>Molly wears out, feel insecure again

Fuck. It's a start I guess.

Not true. If you're average looking, most girls aren't impressed by that unless you make them smile or laugh.

if you're average looking most girls won't give a shit about you.... you don't pick up women by being average looking.

You meet them through friends of friends which vet both of you for crazy, and act as intermediaries.

Wtf is going on here, if you're ugly you need your personality and social circle to boost you in getting girls, and approaching a girl in a public place is super creepy and awkward even if you are good looking, i can only imagine the cringe of some 6/10 trying to chat up a cute girl.

This isn't really fair.
I make every discussion wierd.
Even with coworkers

i will unironically do this

if you are autistic just try to get friends. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT attempt to jump from one end:
>i talk to no one and people think im weird
to the other end:
>i'm the fucking alpha chad who chit chats with everyone, slaps guys on their ass and gives girls head pats

how about you work on being normal. you didn't go from deadlifting the bar to putting 500lbs on there and saying, AITE FUCK THIS SHIT IM GOING FOR BROKE.

you work up to it..... try joining a club, having a social activity, smiling more, playing a team sport.

Get used to talking to people.

Talk to everyone. You should be doing this anyways, they think your weird if you don't. Holding a conversation is a complicated thing and if you are like most of Veeky Forums you are half autistic and will need a lot of practice to get good at it. So talk to people you don't give a fuck about. Old checkout women, people in elevators, who the fuck ever, it makes no difference. Just talk to everyone about whatever bullshit they want to talk about.

You can't go through life never talking to strangers then expecting to be good at talking to strangers you want to fuck.

This so much. Back when I was an introverted loser without friends I read a shitton of redpill/PUA and books on charisma, none of it worked.

First you become normal. Get some friends, get some more friends and acquaintances, talk to girls. Only when you are familiar and comfortable being normal, THEN you can worry about being alpha.

If you're 21 or under just use social media like IG and FB. It's normie af and harmless

I want to burry my face in that ass and breathe deep in

All I can really recommend is read the sticky. Here's my routine, but I've been training for a while now so don't try to outpace yourself.
>3 x 5 talk to girl on a friday
>3 x 5 Give second look in public @ full extension
>1 x 5 pickup line in a bar (it's important to actually be at the barside)
alternate weekly with
>3x5 flex as you tan at the beach when women walk by
>2x8 avoid looking at men in the gym (only do bodyweight on this one or until failure)
>3x5 read book in well populated coffee shop
After a couple weeks you can insert a regular gym conversation routine or two.
Remember it's better to work low rep and build strength/form over high rep low weight when you're just starting.

>you didn't go from deadlifting the bar to putting 500lbs on there and saying, AITE FUCK THIS SHIT IM GOING FOR BROKE.

This is what blows my fucking mind about Veeky Forums. People here (I'm going to assume) are lifting and making progress, most are aware it takes plenty of time and practice. But then suddenly every user thinks there's one big secret to getting friends and gfs. Then you tell them to start small and just say hi and they go WAHHHH I CANT IM SCARED OF PEOPLEEEE.

kek good shit

>Then you tell them to start small and just say hi and they go WAHHHH I CANT IM SCARED OF PEOPLEEEE
I mean, this doesn't really have anything to do with the rest of your post

Lifting some fucking weights is way easier than talking to chicks you don't know

It really it the what comes after the initial three sentences i have a problem with. "take it from there" is good advice, but only if you are not the only one trying to keep the convo rolling.

How often do you come here?
3 times a week
Cool, i maybe 5 times
O nice

And than what?

Wtf? If she smiles at you, you can clearly say hi. Youre not raping them are you? Why can you only do it if you are an 8/10.

Plus how do you know if you are 8/10

If they won't help progress the conversation then they're probably not interested, or they're boring as fuck.

Yeahhhh
But girls are sometimes just as nervous or "startled" or whatever when a guy walks up and talks to them. God knows how many times i sperged when a girl talked to me, i just ended the convo. So sometimes you have to push through a bit, i think the art is in doong that without interrogating.

How do you do that though?

>>you didn't go from deadlifting the bar to putting 500lbs on there and saying, AITE FUCK THIS SHIT IM GOING FOR BROKE.

Maybe you didnt

Don't pry, don't ask too many personal or invasive questions. Revert back to advice and bring up another common subject or something related and reveal personal info. People will feel more open and receptive if you share information about yourself.