This is LAST CHANCE before takeoff

This is LAST CHANCE before takeoff

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.everex.io/over-100-migrant-workers-test-blockchain-remittance-in-thailand-19d49505d732
en.everex.asia/faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew

Moon mission launching soon

>tfw I almost sold at 1.60$

I say 2.75 this week

Da fuq shit coin is dat. Looka like a duck sneaking up on another duck from behind..

>#1 market = BX Thailand

What makes you think moon is coming?

1% is moon nowadays

>>#1 market = BX Thailand
>What makes you think moon is coming?
You have no idea what everex is for thats why you're asking that question

fucking dumb brainlet goys I swer

OMG is better for holders.

not for long, puto. it was just added to binance today. oh yeah, and what's the name of that other coin that does more or less the same thing and also operates in thailand? oh yeah, OMG. did you buy that when it had a $25m market cap? no? well, here's your second chance.

Sound logic and excellent prose

Bought 10 BTC worth

At least post some info. It's Everex EVX.

A better OMG with much lower token supply. Already completed a Myanmar - Thailand trial run. From the creators of ethexplorer. Fully functional web and mobile wallet.

Still near ICO price. The hype hasn't fully arrived yet.

Do your own research. Or stay poor I don't give a shit.

and the logo looks a set of titties.

titties, you say?

Everex is for the SEA migrant workers being able to send remittances home
as well as being able to exchange currencys without being abused by high fees by the typical exchanges.
There are millions of unbanked migrant workers crossing borders in SEA for their next jobsite.
Everex allows them to exchange their fiat for other fiat with little to no fees.
That volume in thai currency is the working product.

dumb as fuck goy.

titties, you say?

Not bad. Overlay the logo on a sexy Asian and we're in business.

post a sexy sloot and ill do it

just make sure shes posed right

how's this, user?

Sounds like the developers need to keep it as stable as possible in order for it full fill this function of being a remittance currency and remain credible among its users.

If it becomes some sort of roller coaster where these people start losing hard earned money they are trying to send to their poverty stricken families those same users will abandon it in droves.

Western Union works pretty fine still with minimal fees, and they take cash and cash it out at their locations. Also they have 165 years of experience doing this, and an app!

So how exactly does some unproven dubious shitcoin beat that?

>Sounds like the developers need to keep it as stable as possible in order for it full fill this function of being a remittance currency and remain credible among its users.
>If it becomes some sort of roller coaster where these people start losing hard earned money they are trying to send to their poverty stricken families those same users will abandon it in droves.
>Western Union works pretty fine still with minimal fees, and they take cash and cash it out at their locations. Also they have 165 years of experience doing this, and an app!
>So how exactly does some unproven dubious shitcoin beat that?

You're still not getting it
You fucking goy

I'm on it hol up

it doesnt

they just wanna dump their ico bags at at least ico price

Fees are lower than western union. And as for the underlying price of the token, I don't think the price matters. I think the remittances happen pretty quickly. It's been a while since I read about the pilot, so I don't remember all the details, but you can check it out here: blog.everex.io/over-100-migrant-workers-test-blockchain-remittance-in-thailand-19d49505d732

It's well above the ICO price right now so I don't know what you're talking about.

How about doing some research? Everex has pegged pairs for fiat currencies. Example THBEX for Thailand Baht. en.everex.asia/faq/

Yes yes, I know you'll say "what is EVX used for then?" without bothering to answer your own question. So here you go from the whitepaper: "The Everex EVX token is publicly tradableand a key component of the system that enables the micro lending service. EVX
serves two main objectives: First, the token is the fuel of an internal reward
system of the Everex eco-system. Second, it is part of the governance component
of the capital-transfer system.

Do some reading before you post your FUD bullshit.

Wow, imagine being so desperate to get back the $50 his grandma gave him for his birthday that he will try to sabotage a poverty relief project done with good intentions.

better?

Now we're talking!

So they are a financial instrument aking to a crypto bonds?

And why is it FUD to ask legitimate questions?

No... no... just read the website/whitepaper. There's even a video if you don't like to read.

"So how exactly does some unproven dubious shitcoin beat that?" It is proven. There was a Myanmar - Thailand pilot successfully completed. blog.everex.io/over-100-migrant-workers-test-blockchain-remittance-in-thailand-19d49505d732

Look at the date. What else do you think they've done since then? Look it up. This is a fully proven project.

Garbage website nothing og. Low mc tho!

Fucking love it

brah

I have mixed feelings about this

SAY IT WITH ME
2$
2$

2 DOLLAROOONS

everest, anime tits, and a green wojak. what's not to like?

Binance tug of war going on right now, nice prices if you're patient

AAAAAAAAA

TUG

In for 500 at 26666 sats cuz devil

Hestitant to do a YOLO buy given it's at ICO price rn, keep an eye on this boi's

Nevermind, we're going to $3

I'm not selling until we hit 0.02ETH. And even then I'm only selling some. This token is going to be worth holding up until at least Q1 2018. The real fun with it doesn't start until then.

bump

qq

meme 3