BUY ODN ONLY 28 cents

Not a shill just a guy like you who needs a break in life and I know ODN will be that ticket.did my research and this is the lowest market cap with highest potential.

Reported

I have also reported the OP.

For making me way too much money in December.

Thread hidden.

Can someone donate me a masternode? I want a lambo

>has to say "thread hidden" before hiding it
>is maximum sperg

i have no choice but to hold now since i bought in the ico and near my entry point. fuck this pos

December is a guarantee 2x from here, the extremely low market cap mixed with an ACTUAL product release makes for a very very good combination.

fuck off it's literally been bleeding out since the ATH, bunch of faggots stuck with eternal BAGZ this coin was a pajeet streetshitter scamcoin get fucked

i'd literally rather have ELIX bagz than ODN bagz not joking

that's because you're retardedz

Lel. Don't bother OP. These fags will keep eternally losing

D-d-don't tell em how to get rich heh-heh...
*grabs his bags*

keep FUDin fags. I've heard it alllll before. I've suffered through weeks of torment with my big bags of ANS as everyone told me it was a ded coin, scammer devs, etc. history will repeat itself here.

From the Obsidian (ODN) website, front page:

>Decentralisation

>Integration in the new Obsidian blockchain
>automatically means that the system is
>completely decentralised. This is something
>that Threema and Signal do not have.

If you got to name and slag off the competition on the frontpage something smells rotten in Denmark. But hey, at least they know who they are competing with which is more than one can say about many shitcoins.

>comparing itself favorably to the competition
>somehow a bad thing
give me a break.

ODN is going to moon anyone can

i don't have either just saying if someone put a gun to my head I'd take some shit like elix over odn. fucking straight up scam nigga get street shitted if you buy. its been on a straight decline since ATH, has zero support

>still retardedz

the same guy posts odn everydayyy

If they actually make iOS and Android messenger apps that have perfect anonymity, there will be solid $ here.

Can you back up your claims? It never went below ico price and only ben out less a MONTH on only two exchanges. What makes it a scam coin? Why do you say their is no support for it? It stopped bleeding in the upper 20s. come December what are you going to do? It survived the btc fork and no way do ico holders that haven't sold sell til December

bump for volume